Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
New fish! :D *With pics*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrissAngelLover12345

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:13 am
Not sure if you read my update in my last new addition thread, but the pleco died after having it for about 2 days.. It was most likely stress that caused it since it didn't appear sick or anything..

Anyways, I went to get a new pleco, and instead, decided on ottos! I got 4. They are so adorable! I was able to get some pictures of them. They don't have names yet. Here's the pics! Sorry about them being blurry.. They were taken with my ipod (they look better on my ipod..).. I can't figure out where I have my camera at the moment.. I'll take some better pictures when I find my camera and post them.).

Here's one:

User Image

Second one:

User Image

Third one:

User Image

and the belly of the 4th one (where it was, I couldn't get it's back view and when it moved, it had decided to go where I couldn't get a picture of it at all lol). It's a little difficult to distinguish it from the decoration that's behind it, but if you look closely, you'll see it)

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:34 am
Cute! I loved my Ottos smile They were so funny :p  

Akari_32

CrissAngelLover12345

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:30 am
They are cute! I love them already! When I first put them in the tank, two of them decided to try to go on the same leaf, causing them both to swim off. XD They are also very good at hiding. I often have difficulty locating at least one of them. XD  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games