Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:29 pm
User Image

Unfortunately, I have received an intelligence report from my most trusted of advisers that somebody within my elite ARMY OF DARTHNESS!! has betrayed me. I have yet to find evidence of this betrayal but I'm sure it's out there somewhere. I am offering a reward of one Aquarium Mini-Monsters Airshark to the person who first brings me this evidence. As an added bonus, I will also allow you to witness as I slowly administer a healthy dose of punishment on the perpetrator. Let's take a look at the suspects, shall we?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:30 pm
First off, we have:

User Image

Axton Evajea

Axton's a mercenary I picked up from way back when I wasn't living on this planet called Gaia. I pay him well but he's also considered a close friend of mine. He's been hanging around my family for years now. If for no other reason but to make sure his check clears, I really don't think he'd betray me.  

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:30 pm
Next, we have:

User Image

Darth Venomisci

Darth Venomisci is currently my apprentice and just as evil as they come! Since Sith have to betray their masters before they themselves can become masters, chances are likely it was this fella, the rotten scoundrel!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:31 pm
Next, we have:

User Image

Darth Scabrous

Darth Scabrous is already a Sith lord and he only hangs out in the Sith temple because I let him wander about amongst the dead fish and he has quite the passion for things like that. He's a pretty bad sicko, and he's an evil Sith lord, so it was most likely him! Why that little......  

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
Next, we have:

User Image

Darth Scoobadoobacus

Darth Scoobadoobacus is my precious little Sith puppy! Hers wouldn't do nuffim like dat, wuld hers? No. Who's a good girl? Who's Daddicus's babsies? Dat's right, you are. *scratches behind Scoobadoobacus's ears until she can't handle it anymore and she lays on her back for a bellyrub* Awwwwww.......*composes himself when he notices people are watching* Ahem! Anyway, she's a dog, so yeah. She's loyal.  
Last, we have:

User Image

Mirdala Naast

Mirdala Naast has remained loyal to me for as long as my checks have cleared. As a matter of fact, he's taken some of his wealth and spread it around to others like himself. I don't really think he's the kind to go around betraying people, but he is kind of mysterious. Who knows?  

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
The Comics

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash