Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)
[EVENT] Colossus Underground {Current Competitors only} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

+++++{ I will always be there...}

{...for my family... }+++++

Belphegor wiped the dust off his shoulder as Lief complimented him. "Don't praise me just yet. We still need to get out of here. And as I said, I will lead the charge out of here. We must be in the basement of the stadium! Lets find some stairs to get out." Belphegor said calmly. He noticed the area where the Chessmon appeared from. "Lets go this way follow me!" Belphegor commanded to the others as he walked down the hall. DynamoPlug followed behind. He turned around giving a hand gesture saying to hurry up. Belphegor walked a little faster as he kept turning his head to find an exit somewhere.

(Don't really got a good jist of how the basement looks sorry)

Remaining Health Points
Belphegor: 3/3
DynamoPlug: 4/4

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

{Belphegor Sagawara}+++++

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:44 am
User Image Lief began to run after the other two tamers, not even aware of the fact that his brother had suddenly appeared behind him, all he knew at this point was they needed to get out of here and fast. There seemed to be a cold breeze blowing from the direction they were heading, Lief knew they should head that way, "Just up ahead guys, let's go!" Lief was confused about everything that had been happening, he needed to get out of here so he could find some answers, maybe that Marcus guy knew something, or Kazu, Lief wondered if he could find them or not. His mind continued racing as the group ran toward freedom.

~~~~{Lief Pyrex: The First Tamer}~~~~

User Image

darkfire karan

Zadok the 28th

corruption zero

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
DTI TourneyProctor rolled 4 4-sided dice: 3, 3, 4, 3 Total: 13 (4-16)

DTI TourneyProctor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:32 pm
Lief_7
Lief HIT: 0/3
Biymon: Fatigued

Corruption Zero
Kaizer: 0/3
Agumon BM: Fatigued
Guilmon: o/4

Darkfire Karan
Belphegor: 0/3
Dracomon: Fatigued
Kamemon: o/4

Zadok the 28th
James: 0/3
Floramon: Fatigued
Bearmon: o/4

Total Post Count: 4
StartX════✪☠3; PawnChess x5, Grey x1════☠5; Strabi x3; KnightChess x3════7Savior Point vs. Grounddramonx1||Finish

=====================================================

As the group would travel, it would seem that there were in an underground passage that would be wide enough for the tamers to walk side by side (if they wished) and tall enough for a decently sized digimon to barely fight (Like a greymon, but it's horns would pierce the ceiling). It would be dimly lit by small lanterns that were sparsely lined along both sides of the walls. The pathway would be made of metal all around them almost as if it were made for digimon and their partners to be able to walk to and from the battle arena without being ambused by adoring fans. Above them, they would be able to feel small tremors as well as barely be able to hear the cries of people and digimon (though you wouldn't be able to tell them apart), letting you know that the fight... or massacre was still going on above.

ENCOUNTER Started

While traversing, once more a group of digimon would be standing in your way, but these digimon would not seem like the dragons and knights that were attacking you previously. This group would be made up a gang [x6] goburimon and their leader [x1 ogremon] that seemed like they were more frightened than usual.

"We... we don't want to die..." one of the goburimon would say.

"It will all end once those hoomanz are gone." the ogremon would say in comfort to the group. There would be some uncertainty in his voice.

It would appear that they've not yet noticed you and that they don't exactly know what they should do. You can instantly attack them for +1 on all your Attack rolls -OR- you can attempt to comfort them and possibly get by without a fight.

Option A (ATTACK): Just roll and attack as you would normally
Option B (Consult): Roll 4 d4 and get above 7, at least 2 have to get above 7 to avoid confrontation.

Corruption Zero rolled 4 4-sided dice: 2, 2, 2, 1 Total: 7 (4-16)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:47 am
As kaizer ran ahead of the group his encounter with Goburimon and the Orgemon. As he watched them fear the concept of battle for them so he wanted to talk to them about it. So he built up confidence in himself to try to find a way to settle this with peace.
"Yo dudes i see that you guys kinda, don't want to battle so can we settle for a truce at the moment. Me and my partners do not like pointless data-shed all over the place." So kaizer reached out his are looking at them to see if he can find compromise in these efforts towards a peaceful truce.
(Okay who is posting after me. For this encounter.)  

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers