Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)
[EVENT] Colossus Underground {Current Competitors only} Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RK Ulforce Veedramon
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:51 am
Lief_7

Corruption Zero

Darkfire Karan

Zadok the 28th

Though you may wish to thank your unknown savior, that will have to wait as you all will have to work together to get out of this underground passage with your and your digimon's lives in tact.

Unless your digimon has the ability to heal itself, your digimon is still considered to be a VERY LOW Health and is fatigued so keep that in mind.

Special: The HITs requirement for Biyomon, Floramon, Dracomon, and Agumon BM to defeat digimon is raised by +2
-Rookie: 1+2= 3 HITs
-Champion: 3+2= 5 HITs
-Ultimate: 4+2= 6 HITs
-1st Stage Mega: 5+2= 7 HITs
-Anything else above mega (2nd Stage, Burst Mode, Etc): 8+2= 10 HITs  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:52 am
[MISSION TIME!]
Battle Type

"Controlled Free-Form RP Combat"
SCENERIO- At the start of the madness, you notice that both of the royal knights have not noticed you yet, it won't be long until they do. You notice, from the stands, that Vademon and Harpymon seems to be trying to speak with the knights to calm them down, but to no avail is it working as now they are trying their best not to be destroyed. Use this time to try and escape, but be aware, the two knights did not come alone.

Requirement(s): Based on where you are located it will take each of you a minimum of 6+1 (6=traveling post; +1= exiting post) posts to escape the Colosseum. Travel in groups of 3-4. Each member of that group MUST have at least 2 posts.
Be sure to quote everyone in your party

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE, There is no way to beat them, just get out alive

RK Ulforce Veedramon
Crew

Kizadek rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:14 pm
James felt himself lifted from his feet, and thrown backwards several feet. As he left the arena, he felt much of the data he had stored upon his digivice get sucked away. He flew through the air, slamming his back onto the ground deep below where his feet had been planted only moments ago. the impact hurt much more than it should have, and suddenly James realized that his muscles had all lost much of their strength. Slowly he stood to his feet, muscles felt old and tired. Looking down at his hands, he realized the worst had happened. When they took the power to digivolve, they had also taken away the power he had worked so long to obtain. Floramon was a few paces away.

With a sigh, the two made their way down the tunnel, somehow they would get out of this mess. as he stood there, three small armadillomon rushed towards him. He was unprepared to fight the creatures, but Floramon knew just what to do. The plant placed its hands on the ground, and shot forth vines through the ground, and into the shelled digimon's soft under bellies, taking all of them out.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

+++++{ I will always be there...}

{...for my family... }+++++

Belphegor and Ko'Kao were crashing down to the floor from the recent devastating attack. Ko'Kao lost his consciences during the fall. He couldn't survive the fall. Belphegor pulled out the rigged Digivice and returned Ko'Kao to it. As the baby dragon returned to the device to heal up, Belphegor positioned himself so he can land properly. He raised his hand as he was going to roll. The tips of his fingers touched the ground. He bent his arm then extended to push himself back. He then flopped on this back and sighed. "Close enough...." He said as he closed his eyes. He then stretched and stood up. Cleaning off the dirt from his sports jacket he looked around it seemed like an underground tunnel.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

{Belphegor Sagawara}+++++

KiroMishima
Crew

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:41 pm
User Image Thud Lief and Val hit the hard cold floor with such force that it rendered the pink bird unconscious. Lief pushed off the ground and sat up to his knees rubbing the side of his head where his goggle, that were now lopsided, had dug into his scalp. "Uh...that'll hurt in the morning... Val, let's head this way and see if we can't find a way out....Val" When there was no response from Biyomon Lief looked at his friend concerned. He darted over to her side and leaned down close to her chest, "Still breathing...well that's good, that final impact must have been enough to finish off the fight in her." He sat back on his heals again and pointed the Digivice at the bird, "Biyomon... Digitize....You did good," he would whisper as the stream of Data returned to the device.

As Lief looked around to get his bearings he could see that he wasn't the only one who was sent to this underground chamber. I looked like doors had opened up in both arenas and the tamers who had been battling earlier had all come down here. He could see the boy had had been fighting over to his side. Off toward the other Arena was an old man whom Lief had not noticed earlier who seemed to be fighting something. Lief decided the best thing to do would be to get everyone in a group and figure out what's going on. "Hey kid... come over here," Then he turned to the elderly man and said loudly, "Hey you, not sure who you are but you want to join up and try to get out of here?"

~~~~{Lief Pyrex: The First Tamer}~~~~

User Image

darkfire karan

Zadok the 28th

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:38 pm
(Here comes Kaizer)
During the fall Kaizer had grabbed his partner, thinking this is the only way to cushion Guilmon's fall. But even though he cushion his partner's fall that didn't help him in his case. Feeling not but a sharp pain in his left arm Kaizer walked down the path, being supported by Guilmon on his left side.
"Kaizer!!! Why did you try to support my fall instead of worrying about yourself? Do you even know how much problems we are going to face later?!"
"Well Guilmon. Its been awhile since we last enjoyed a walk together. You know we should do this more often."
Looking at Kaizer like if he was strange, Guilmon thought that he was given an irresponsible partner.
"Well, we might as well just keep going along this path until we find a way out. But still who would have thought of an underground chamber in the arena."
"Yeah, I know right. It is like they knew something like this might happen one day."
"No matter, we just have to get out of this alive right?"
Looking at his partner with eyes full of hope, Kaizer could only reply with a pat on Guilmon's head and a smile.
"For the love of Susanoomon, you know we are going to get out of this." Now standing on his own two legs supporting his on weigh now. Kaizer stood up and looked his partner in the eyes. Now slowly raising his middle finger up. Kaizer smiled even more brightly. "Guilmon truthfully even though you are Royal Knight when you evolve, I can truthfully say if the others are as crazy as them, then screw that group. You are the only exception to me about the Royal Knights, until I see otherwise."
"Hahaha, wow you are never really going to change. Well I guess you are right." Guilmon now showing a grin as big as his partner. "Well its our time to get moving. Lets show them who the real psychopaths are."
"Now you are talking, now lets total the place so hard that only Susanoomon knows what happen."
With feeling finally understood between the partners, they start to sprint forward hoping they will find their way out.
User Image  

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:12 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Belphegor grunted looking at Lief calling him a kid. "Lief wasn't it? I'm no kid! Get that through your head." Belphegor then walked up to Lief with his hand our for a hand shake. "I don't know what in the world is going on here but I will survive and get out of here!" Belphegor said with confidence.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:27 pm
Lief_7
Lief HIT: 0/3
???

Corruption Zero
Kaizer: 0/3
Guilmon: 0/4

Darkfire Karan
Belphegor: 0/3
???

Zadok the 28th
James: 0/3
Floramon: 1/4

With sounds of explosion coming in from above and the sight of small rubble following from overhead, it could easily be deduced that the floor above the tamers was slowly giving in under the destructive might of the Royal Knights.

Though you all came from four different entrances, you all realize that there they all come together and lead down one direct path, but it would be very wise to hurry it along.

Total Post Count:
Start✪☠═1═══☠3; PawnChess x5, Grey x1════☠5; Strabi x3; KnightChess x3════7Savior Point vs. Grounddramonx1||Finish

"I think I heard a noise coming from down here!" A voice would call out, echoing through the somewhat tight corridors. The sound would then be followed by the thundering footsteps of multiple sources coming your way.

Within moments, the tamers would find themselves being challenged by multiple PawnChessmon with spears poised at the ready. "Give up, we've got you surrounded!" The groups of black and white chess digimon, would bring their shields up for defense followed by their spears out to counter attack.

[HIT of exactly 1 receive recoil damage]

=====================================================

ENCOUNTER 1

User Image xxx : || : xxx User Image
[R] Virus : || :
PawnChessmonW x3 : || : PawnChessmonB x3

Quote:
Special: The HITs requirement for Biyomon, Floramon, Dracomon, and Agumon BM to defeat digimon is raised by +2

DTI TourneyProctor

KiroMishima rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

As the group was surrounded by the Chessmon, Belphegor put his hand and walked up to the troupers. Darkness covered his face so his emotions can not be scene. He stopped right in front of a White Chessmon. He then went in for a punch to the face. Hitting the White Chessmon in front of him. (Course this won't affect the damage : P)

He then pulled out his tournament Digivice and twirled it in his hand and then pointed the screen at the Chessmon. "REALIZE DYNAMOPLUG!!" Belphegor yelled. The small green turtle Digimon appeared from the Digivice.

He then rushed up to the White PawnChessmon and then an Aura appeared around the Kamemon. "Korra Guard!!!" The shield-like aura started to glow brighter and brighter. DynamoPlug then tackled the Chessmon to get him to dog pile three others. "BURST!!!" DynamoPlug said as the shield exploded around him and hit four of the PawnChessmon. (Two White Two Black)

Dynamo Plug then flipped back to stand next to Belphegor. The shadows over Belphegors face were gone and light from surface above him started to shine on him.(This sounds a bit dramatic XD)

His right hand was over his neck tie as he turned his head and looked at the others. "I will lead the charge. Follow my lead." Belphegor said softly. Its time from him to get the hell out of this nightmare.

Remaining Health Points
Belphegor: 3/3
DynamoPlug: 4/4

User Image

Corruption Zero rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:39 pm
As Kaizer and Guilmon runs down the corridor he starts to see the glimpse of other Tamers.
"Yes! There are others here but us, we might be able to get out of here. Lets go Guilmon"
Running, as they began to run. They noticed the existence of other digimon, pondering what they could be. At a closer glimpse they seem to be PawnChessmon. At that glimpse, Kaizer decide to stop for a moment, finally notcing the battle that had commence. Full of eager the Tamer, runs faster towards the battlefield.
"Yo dudes!!! Your back-up has just arrive. Get ready for the beating of a life time PawnChessmon. Ready Guilmon, lets show them how we do things downtown!!!"
"Wo wo wo you know it, we are about to show them the light of data."
Quickly pulling out his Re biggrin igivice, his hand starts to glow with a black aura around it. With the aura slowly migrating inside the Re biggrin igivice, Guilmon felt a blast of vengeful energy.(This is not digivolving. Oh yeah and Re biggrin igivice is my nickname for the tourney digivice.)
"Lets just go crazy in here Kaizer."
"You know what, that is the best idea I have heard all day long."
Rushing towards the enemy Guilmon brings out his claws, showing to his opponent the pain he is about to receive. With his 2 claws, he slashed through the last 2 PawnChessmon. Showing his anger and blood lust, Kaizer and Guilmon walked towards the other Tamers clapping.
"Yo dudes! I think we should get out of here now. We have to escape this place before those Royals cause us all hell. So I hope you guys don't mind me joining up with you all."
User Image
((OCC: The special said Agumon(BM) But you all had acknowledged the fact that I am using my first digimon Guilmon.))  

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

DTI TourneyProctor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:34 pm
Lief_7
Lief HIT: 0/3
???

Corruption Zero

Darkfire Karan
Belphegor: 0/3
Kamemon: 0/4

Zadok the 28th
James: 0/3
Floramon: 1/4

Total Post Count: 0
StartX═✪═══☠3; PawnChess x5, Grey x1════☠5; Strabi x3; KnightChess x3════7Savior Point vs. Grounddramonx1||Finish

=====================================================

ENCOUNTER ENDed
With no encounters are active, the post count towards your escape will increase by each individual post.

Quote:

@Corruption: The special is towards the digimon that were involved in the tournament. Let it be known that your digimon will not recover from this state simply by being in the digivice.

@All: All of your powers as a tamer have been locked by both Yggdrasil, the current digivice you have, as well as Dynasmon, meaning this it is quite literally impossible for you to boost your digimon's strengths outside of what they [the digimon] can do themselves.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:53 pm
[Message Temporarily Offline]  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:46 am
User Image This guy seemed tough, Lief thought as he completed the quick handshake and as if to confirm the thought he turned and digitized two pawnchessmon like it was no big deal. Lief was glad this guy was on their side, he should probably try to remember hos name, Beltor...Belfaner, hum... what had the announcers said? Oh ya, " Belphagor right? Man you got quite the hit there, remind me not to get in your way." Lief chuckled, he had no problem with letting this guy lead the charge out of here. All of the sudden another Tamer crashed onto the scene amd took out the remaining enemies before they could get to Lief, "Whoa thanks man, they almost had me, but who are you?" Things seemed to be shaping up nicely so far, this team had taken down the enemy and Lief hadn't even had to do anything yet, whoever was attacking better watchout, this team would not be stopped. "We better hurry, come on, this way! " Lief started toward where the chessmon had come from, he figure that was the best chance of finding an exit, if they got in the the tamers could get out.

~~~~{Lief Pyrex: The First Tamer}~~~~

User Image

darkfire karan

Zadok the 28th
took too long

corruption zero

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:48 am
James felt like trash from a physical standpoint. All of his powers that had been focusing on making his body appear and feel young had been stripped of him. Every wrinkle could be clearly seen on his face. His breaths were staggered
and harsh. He felt random spasms of pain here and there. And his joints were achy and old. With his left, stolen, arm, he reached into his pocket, and called out "Return to me my flower" even his voice sounding old and hardened in this form. "Bearmon, Realize!" he called out next and was surprised to find that the realization sequence was not as he had planned it. Bearmon was supposed to realize when the data collected high in the air in the form of a large steel box. Then it would fall from the heavens, and Large punch and claw marks would appear in the side. Then Bearmon would erupt out, ready for battle. but instead, The digimon just appeared in front of him now. It was truly lack luster.

James wanted to turn about and talk to the others, but he didn't know how to start. It would seem he would need them for this, but human interaction was no longer his thing. Besides at any time, Hermmon, or Malomyotismon could take his mind and cause him to start killing everything around him. Then he noticed it... The voices, the darkness, they were all gone. silence for the first time in years. Kneeling, he retreated into his brain as he had done so many times before. Inside it was a vast area with nothing to occupy it. normally there would have been a large castle where hermmon had set up his kingdom. then infront of it another for Malomyotismon, Then another for murmuxmon. In truth they all lived inside of his head, and not in the digital device. They were the literal demons inside of Ehud's head. But now they were gone. in their place was a simple Brick house with a small thatch roof. Slowly yet surely he walked towards this building. His feet echoed ominously within the vast openness that was his minds eye. As he approached the building, Fear enveloped his senses for the first time in years. What could be on the other side of the door?

Opening it up, he found himself face to face with himself. But he was not the same. It was like looking it into a mirror from the past. The boy infront of him was Identical to himself from when he entered the digital world. A memory he was sure, yet the flame in the boy's eye made it seem so real. Inspecting the boy, he realized that he still had his arm. That mean the boy had not met up with Demi-Devimon yet. Astamon had not tried to kill him and Zadok. This boy was pure and untainted. The only mark on his entire face was a simple scar that lay still on his left cheek. The scar was so old, so forgotten... how had it gotten there? Reaching up to his own cheek, Ehud felt it and a memory shot through his mind. He was standing there with Ikkakumon. His very first digimon. They were protecting a small fishing village from an onslaught of Betamon. As the small finned virus digimon rushed them, the boy and his digimon fought to keep the peace. It was the first thing he had done in the digital world. A smile lept to his face and a tear began to dangle from his eye. this was the only pain this form of him had faced so far. He loooked away, and noticed a line of buildings just like the one he was in now.

Taking a few steps away from the porch, he knew intuitively that each building had a saved copy of himself. Tears streamed down his face as he wondered what landmark had constituted each save. as the Buildings went down, each became slightly darker, until he realized the last building was pitch black and sinking into the ground. It was no way for anything to live. He turned back to the front, and walked into the building with the first version of himself. Now without the polluting thoughts of his digimon who had controlled him so elegantly for so long, he knew he had to make a change. Touching the boy in this building, he was amazed to find his body change and warp to match his. The digital world truly was an amazing place. Transforming people into the epitome of their aspirations. He took a dep breath, and felt the air come easy. His body to an original state, and his mind free of other thoughts for the first time in years. Ehud knew he had to make a change.

In truth he didn't know how to act towards others. Th Ehud he now looked like may have. maybe he was friendly, but now, after going through so much, Ehud had no clue how he was supposed to Act towards other people. He considered being nice, and it warmed his heart, but at the same time he was so awkward. He imagined shaking another persons hand, and in a vision, he watched himself hold them by that hand while Duftmon sliced them into peices. Was this something that he had done? Or was this something he would like to do? He could no longer tell. The world began spinning and soon he was ejected from his mind. Back in the digital world, he realized immediately that he was young again. In the pure state he had reached the digital world. His memories seemed fuzzy though. It was as though he had done everything already, but as he redid things, the memories became sharper. like he was doing everything not for the first time, but for the second or third time, just in a whole new way.He looked at a wall infront of him and saw three fuzzy visions. The first of him smashing through the wall, the second of him simply touching it, and the third of him walking away. Something had messed up the digital code. Had he made so many adaptions to his body that nothing seemed real any more? With everything he looked at, the different choices he could do interaction still resonated within him, but as the task became more complicated, the number of actions increased exponentially. Taking a deep breath, he shook his head, trying to clear it the best he could. He was here now, Ehud was back. his mind untainted, and he would keep it that way. Even if these haunting illusions followed him forever.

As he looked forwards. He saw Lief standing in the distance. Joy lept into his heart, but as he started running towards him, his mind faltered as it began showing him lief dying over and over again. There was no doubt this boy was lief, but somehow, he knew lief was dead. A sense of darkness pressed down on his face, but he ignored it. Running on his young legs to his brother, tears in his eyes. It had been years sense he had seen his brother, and he couldn't wait to get to know him.

Bearmon stood silently as he watched his tamer kneel, then as he changed. It was curious that he could do this, but Bearmon didn't question it. Afterall its masters were not here, nor did he feel their power on him, so he was free to do as he wished. Maybe this new form of Ehud would be nicer than the last. Maybe it would even be able to defeat the demons and free them all from their wretched curse.

((OOC: ok, So Ehud came down into the underground looking old, but has now become young again. He looks as he did when he first entered the digital world. And he is no longer under the control of his digimon which corrupted him.))  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:47 am
As Kaizer looks at his teammates, he started to believe that they can hold themselves even without his help. But without hesitation Kaizer yells"Alright. Time for my breathers is over."
SO Kaizer then runs, runs and keeps on running, looking for the exit to get out of this cavern.
"We will get out of this" He keeps telling himself, to make sure that he keeps calm. With no light in sight, Kaizer kept running with a hope that he makes it out so he can get revenge for this nightmare.
((OCC: Where is everyone.))  
Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces