Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sidekick Academy!

Back to Guilds

guild for Sidekick Academy, a superhero b/c! Or sidekick, if you wanna see it that way... 

Tags: superhero, sidekick, breedables, dc comics, marvel 

Reply Megapolis [RP]
[PRP] Brother My Brother

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Souru

Questionable Shapeshifter

11,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:44 pm
WHO
Isaac[Sigma Octantis] [x] Clowrey[Souru]

WHAT
An undercover mission set in Tasea. Isaac and Clowrey take cover in her home.

WHERE
Southern Tasea in a seaside town.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Clowrey Eir breathed in the salty air, letting an arm hang off the side of the ferry ship where it would get lightly splashed from the dusty emerald ocean. The boat bounced steadily as it cut across the water, the motions causing Clowrey to feel a little sleepy...Dressed in her normal, civilian attire with a travel duffel tucked right by her, and just about ready to doze off, it seemed that at first glance the 17-year-old was doing nothing more than coming back home for a visit. Well, sure, that was the "story"...
Oh, if only this visit was just something as simple as that...

For one reason or another, a mole that the Academy has been trying to keep an eye on had snuck out from underneath everybody's noses and caught the next ship out to Tasea. With both heroes and villains hunting down this guy, it was stressed how imperative it was to find him...but as discreetly as possible. Being born and raised around the area said mole was supposedly hiding in, Clowrey has been sent to track him down. Her stealth and skills in seeking out information would prove viable, but it would have been a danger to send her out alone. 'I suppose that's why he's coming with me,' Clowrey thought, rolling her eyes towards the young adolescent sitting across from her. Young Isaac Raziel...It had been a while since she had seen him last; was he really already 12?
Time flew by fast.

The first time she met him...was when he came off the boat too, right? And here they were again...A moment later, she realized she was now staring straight at him and caught herself. She cleared her throat:
"So Isaac, my dad runs a tea shop. There's lots of >>sweets<< and treats--Anything you wanna try?"

Souru

Questionable Shapeshifter

11,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
Megapolis [RP]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items