Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Old Guild] Modifoxes

Back to Guilds

The old Modifoxes shop guild! 

Tags: modifoxes, modis, foxes, breedables, breedable pets 

Reply RP Forum
[PRP] Does this make more sense to you now? (Cicely/Tsuna) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:19 am

Tsuna listened to her explanation nodded at the right moments and refraining from letting out a smile. He already knew about it or at least had guessed how she had put up with it. He never really gave it too much thought. “I don’t need a reason for it silly” Tsuna shook his head. “For me I just need to know that you do it.”

“It’s not silly to worry at all Cicely. Everyone has some sort of fears even us big silly daevas. Dad was afraid that after years of friendship Kito was just going to leave him for Morin. Seraph is afraid no one is going to like her because she’s a phim, normal, and daeva cross breed and every friend she’s tried to make has left her after learning this fact.” He started still looking at the cave entrance.

“I worry about a lot of silly things, like our kids getting hurt, should I try to mend things with my dad and Kito. Will I actually lose it one day and punch Sitara in the face. I ponder why out of all the siblings to take my mom only took my older twin brother. Where Sitara and I not good enough? So everyone has silly things like that”

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:16 pm
Cicely couldn't help but snort. "If people are leaving Serpah, it's because she got my too much of my attitude. I'd be as bad as her if I hadn't had Celia. Maybe she needs to hang out more with that cousin of hers, your sister's boy, and she'll realize attitude plays a bigger part than genetics when it comes to meeting people. Or pissing them off, as I'm betting the case might be."

She'd never met the boy herself, but Venus and Aphrodite had talked about him when they'd all decided it was time for another smother-Grandpa-Argintie-in-love session. He'd sounded like enough of a handful that personally she could do with never meeting him, but it sounded like if Seraph needed someone to be than thorn of common sense wedged into her side he'd be happy to oblige.

She couldn't help a silent snicker as another thought hit. "Speaking of your sister and what you just said, I'd worry less about whether you'll lose it and punch her and more about whether or not you'd still have a paw attached to your leg when you pull it back." Then she fell silent. The rest of his worries were legit enough that she didn't have the heart to be her usual sarcastic self, especially not after her nightmare.

"Maybe she wanted to keep you guys safe," she hazarded into the silence that had started growing between them. "I mean put it this way. If I hadn't known you, and if I had a forgiving nature, I'd have done the same thing. I'd just be one vixen out on my own, so the safest place for my kids to be would be with the Daeva father who's got friends and family to help him out. She probably only took your brother at all because she didn't want to feel like she was abandoning her family and that was the best compromise she could make with herself."

Cicely stared at the cave wall past Tsuna, and knew she probably hadn't helped much. He'd had years to think of that, and it didn't answer the question of why me or why not me. Chances were the whole thing was chance, and his mother had just grabbed a kid and ran off without giving any other thought to it. Even knowing that probably didn't make anyone feel much better. No good saying it was at least something to know they were alive and well, rather than wondering what happened to them like Cicely and Cecilia had to wonder about their parents. Sometimes knowing brought on more headaches than not.

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:46 pm
Tsuna thought about his youngest daughter and what Cicely had said, although Seraph did have a personality on her she also knew how to change her personality so that she seemed innocent or sweet to whoever she wanted. While some it might have personality he didn’t think that was the whole picture. Of course now Seraph took to herself for the most part so lack of company also played a role.
“No I was actually there for a couple of them. They seem to absolutely get along well with her and she intrigues them however the second they learn of her ancestry they leave her unfortunately. Such a stupid reason to hate someone though there are a lot of daevas like that out there in the world I guess. As for Deimos, she’s met him although not since he was a kit I believe. She was ready to feed him to a set of crocodiles at the end of the visit. Something about the brat stirred up some other daeva family.
Also your lack of faith is disturbing. While Sitara is my sister she’s not any stronger or craftier than I am. I would return with my paw attached or if she did manage to take my paw similar damage would be done to her. I have survived with her most of my life after all.” Way more than he liked. While he supposed deep down he loved his sister most likely. He also hated the ground she walked on with a fiery passion. Even now a slight snarl was starting to show in his features before he clamped them down. He had gotten away from his crazy a** relatives although he had known this had hurt Kito not coming back to visit, but they were all proud to be sadistic daevas whereas most of the time he plainly was not.
Tsuna shrugged “while I would love to give her all the doubt in the world, I’m not sure I’ll ever understand her reasoning. Besides its only a concern that briefly pops up. I have family that sticks around even if they are crazy” he replied. He had met Hoshika since then, and had decided that it just wasn’t worth sitting there and wondering why he was left behind.

RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff