Welcome to Gaia! ::

Meardhon: Realm of the Mearas

Back to Guilds

Guild for the breedables shop Mearhdon Realm of the Mearas 

Tags: anthro, pony, my little pony, fantasy, shop 

Reply Roleplay
[prp]Trouble's Just Beginning(Ailill,Thing2, and 2 foals)FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:51 pm
Ailill's face was still set in his anger still. It seemed that now Thing Two was only saying the worst things at the moment. He did want to see Talia as she grew, but he wasn't sure that he wanted to be around Thing Two all that much. "We'll see..."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:27 pm
Thing Two smiled and folded his hands together on the table. "Oh my had I know you would be so accepting I would have brought the third on and let you pick the ones you too. But I can safely say that these two ones equal one of Tilia she is a lot like me and going to get in so much trouble. Thank you for being a gentle stallion about this and taking these two." He smiled, "I guess I should leave my address for you huh? Or at least my current one so in case you want to see her you can stop by?"

Braven seemed to be falling asleep with his sister sucking his hand and his father having brushed his hair. He big eyes were struggling to keep open as he watched his father. It seemed the sounds of the tavern were not enough to keep him up.  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:12 am
"I would like the children to know each other as they grow." He had to at least try to get along with the damned man. From his comment about trouble he warily thought that Braven and Nilima were with him rather than Thing Two.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:16 am
Thing Two giggles, "Oh yes I knew you would be a fun male. You want to keep us a family. How sweet. Then we should share information. So I could bring her around to the three of you sometime as well. I am sure they would all like to see each other too. And we can't let them forget what the other parent looks like." He called the waiter over to get a pen and some paper so they could keep in touch.  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:06 am
"I'm doing this for the kids Thing Two. This is not a game." He said tiredly.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:11 am
Thing Two could not help but giggle a bit. "Oh did I say it was a game? Come now. I am jsut trying to get the details out of the way before we can enjoy our little family. Don't worry I am not moving in. Nor will I stop you for fooling around. But if you want to raise them knowing each other we need to find ways to get it too each other that we want to have a play date."  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:28 am
Ailill sighed and shut his eyes. "Just write your information down, my patience is wearing thin."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:32 am
Thing Two did right his address down and a couple places he was most likely to be found then passed the paper over to Ailill. He frowned a bit. "Come on Ailill don't look so upset. Did you think I got a hold of you to have another fun night? I am sure if you wan too we can have another one...though a bit quiet and they wont even wake up." he smiles fondly at the idea and the other stallion.  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:51 am
"I do not want to bed you anymore, Thing Two I really don't." Ailill did, however write down his address and gave it to the other stallion.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:46 pm
Thing Two did look a bit hurt, "I was not really that bad was I? Surely you can't blame me for these foals. How was I to know what the potion did? I was so bored and just trying to find something to entertain myself. I was not expecting foal from it. I don't see why we can't still bed each other from time to time. Though I must say I don't really see you that way any more myself but we still should not rule it out." he sighs, "Did you have someone else in mind to have your first foals with? I know you did not want them this soon but well it is something we are going to have to deal with now huh? Thank you for being a stallion and helping me with them at least."  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:46 pm
Ailill let out a shaky breath and stood, "I think we are done here, Thing Two. Besides any sensible adult would ask what a potion does before purchasing it. I'm leaving now." He picked up the basket of foals and headed for the door of the tavern trying his damnest to stay calm.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:29 am
Thing Two watched him, "Well just as you know I am not the type to question much. Like how I did not ask much when you said you would bed me. It is not fun when you ask too many questions. Well then I guess if you must leave I wont cling to you. Do enjoy our dear little foals. You know they are rather handsome it seems our genes agree with each other." he said warmly and waved. He was a bit shocked that Ailill did not make too much of a scene.  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas