[PRP] Sister Bonding Moments. (Taigi & Anemy) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:07 am
Taigi followed Anemy's nod, eyes bright with excitement. She trotted over to the pile of rocks and walked around them, sniffing intently. When she couldn't find the turtle, though, she began to circle slower and slower until she stopped. Finally she glanced up, looking at her sister with a frown.

"I can't find it," she said with a pout. "Come help me! You have a better nose than I do."

CaliWolfe

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:11 pm
SilverLutz

Naturally, Anemy gaited over and sniffed around as well. Funny, she could have swore she had the scent-

Then, her little nose lead her to the shell. At first she thought it was a rock, a very colorful rock, but when the scent lead her to it, it became obvious it wasn't. Instead it was an old, worn out shell that had vaguely familiar scents to it, but no turtle inside. She mimicked her sister and put on a pouting face. Where had it gone? There were no trails around here...

Anemy didn't want to turn around and just flat out lie to her sibling, but she didn't want to admit that she had been wrong about the turtle's location! Then what would Taigi think of her?

But she found the shell...

Anemy didn't know were the turtle went, and she certainly didn't know why it left it's shell behind. Maybe, just maybe she could get out of this situation without having to lie or dampen her siblings opinion of her.

So she picked up the shell and brought it to Taigi. "I think turtles are more tricky to catch than we thought!" She dropped it in front of her sister. "Where do you think it went?"  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:53 am
Taigi waited for her sister to point the turtle out to her, but it seemed the creature was better at hiding than she had originally thought. Was a little loser! She sniffed softly as Anemy returned, holding a really weird rock. It wasn't until she set it down and let her smell it that she realized it was the turtle! Just...lacking the turtle.

Completely distracted by the shell, she bat it lightly with her paw and giggled as it skittered across the ground. She pounced on it and rolled over, smacking it again with her paw. This was more fun than a whole turtle!

"I don't care where it went, it left behind the fun part!" she said as he poked her paw through the empty shell and stood up. "Look, I have a bracelet now!" she said proudly, holding out her paw. The shell slid off, of course, and she laughed as she dove on it again.

"C'mon, Anemy! Let's play chase!" Completely satisfied with what her sister found, she gave the shell a good smack before chasing off after it.

CaliWolfe
And last post from me!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:56 pm
SilverLutz

Anemy stared at her sister in curiosity and shock for a few seconds. Taigi seemed impressed by just the shell alone! Anemy had to admitt she had assumed the worst outcome possible at her coming back with only the shell, but once again her sister had surprised her!

Ignoring any opposing thoughts to continue looking for the turtle Anemy cast her sibling a cheeky grin. "You better watch out!" She called, lowering her head to the ground and preparing to sprint. "I'm coming your way!" And at that she dashed off, ready to play with Taigi, hunt for more turtles, and enjoy the one day she had out in the sun!

The end~

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

[IC] Nyota-Wasomaji Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out