Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:55 pm
User Image
Yami sat in a tree and stared up at the clouds, they sort of reminded him of his fathers coat but mostly when he was bored he would come up with a game of trying out for different shapes. He could feel that it was going to rain soon, even though it looked deceptively calm to the outside world. Speaking of world shaking events he smirked as he thought of the last visit with Tempo he was half expecting her to think he was a little kid but he loved the way that she blushed when he had shown up. He hadn’t meant to be as taunting as he had but he had to admit it had been a lot of fun when she had blushed. Of course he had taken pity at her and had changed the subject.

It was weird being an adult and half of two species, as if he needed more problems with his already weird eyes. His paw lightly lifted up to his eye and he shook his head at the thought of the red eye beneath it. At least his purple eye was normal enough. Luckily Tempo or those twins he had met hadn’t freaked out. Then again he hadn’t shown Tempo his eye either.

Maybe the sadistic streak was from the parent his red eye came from. Demonics where supposed to mean and cruel right, even if he preferred a different kind of being sadistic. Hmm he wondered if he should try to get another lesson in magic from his dad today or maybe go and find Tempo?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:22 pm
User ImageTempo headed towards the river, humming along happily to herself. She really did need to start heading off to visit her family, but she'd been distracted. First she'd met this super sweet, cute kit...that had grown up to be a pirate. He even came with his own eye patch. Tempo giggled lightly to herself before sinking back into her contemplations.

Good grief, Tempo didn't know what had gotten into her. She'd never felt so much...gyah! all at one time. And on top of that, it was her friend who she'd known as a kit.

So, let's tally that up, shall we? That's lust, fondness, lust, guilt, embarrassment, guilt and lust. All aimed at one male noodle. Granted a gorgeous male noodle.... Tempo shook her head, trying to get all the thoughts to just go away. She was going to go to the river, grab a fish, go back home, get whatever she needed and start off to see her family. Maybe some time away from Yami would ease some of these raging emotions. Or at least her hormones.

Completely lost in her own thoughts, she walked under the tree Yami was in without even noticing. She'd walked down the path so often, she didn't really need to pay attention...but today she was going to regret that propensity.

Katsura Zanshin

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:56 pm

Now the only problem was where his long time friend was hiding, hmmm it was too bad he didn’t know any location magic. Come to think of it all this friends in the group that came out the same time as him ended up with some sort of magic skills. Wanting to use his red eye so it didn’t loose its eye sight or something silly like that, he slipped off his eye patch before debating on the best possible way to get down from his position

It was then he noticed that tempo had walked right under his tree. Oh what good luck. Now the question is what did he want to do today. He should probably just slid down from the tree but the other thought running through his head was just soo much more fun.

He silently slid down from the tree and walked behind her for a while before slipping up next to her and nibbling on her ear. “Hello Miss Tempo” he said in an innocent voice, his look was far from it.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:31 pm
The next few seconds were not nearly as graceful as she normally was. One second, a nice, normal day; the next she was being nibbled on. A strangled yelp escaped her as she jumped away from the voice, startled. Tempo knocked her foot against a small rock lying in the path and nearly tumbled over, but she was saved that embarrassment at least. As she slowly realized who had startled her out of her thoughts, she began turning all sorts of interesting red colors.

"I-you-I..." she stuttered, trying to get her thoughts back in order. He was probably laughing at her right now. "Yami! What are you doing here?" she finally asked.

She looked at the male and frowned, something was different with him. Something small, but noticeable. A quick scan, for trying to find out what was wrong, no other reason, showed his eye-patch was off. Tempo blinked and started blushing again. Dear gods, she was acting like a brainless school girl.

Katsura Zanshin

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:57 pm

Yami stared at his child hood friend with almost a smirk on his face. Her action was better than he had hoped and if he admitted it kind of cute. He did feel slightly bad for startling her so badly but it was well worth the guilt to see the miniature little freak out. Plus the blushing was cute. It just had to be tempo’s lot in life that he found it fun to tease her for some odd reason.

It wasn’t as if he felt this way as a kit, but when she had seen him as an adult and had gone all red the desire had emerged again. “Well what am I doing here?” He asked chuckling.

“My dad and I live around here, I was just relaxing in that tree over there. Something wrong?” he asked when she frowned but then she was blushing again. Sometimes girls were just weird. He could go with that, besides hadn't he just decided that her blushing was cute?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:44 pm
Tempo wrinkled her nose at Yami when he repeated her question back at her. It was a legitimate question. She hadn't known he was in the area, and she wasn't that far from her home. "Wrong? Nothing's wrong." she said, rather quickly. She was not going to tell this pirate that she was charmed by his dual colored eyes.

"Really? You live around here?" Which made sense, really, since she'd seen him often enough while he was a kit. "I didn't know you and your dad lived so close to me. I was...startled when you just appeared." Like her thoughts had summoned him. She didn't say that last part, but she sure thought it. 'Speak of the devil and the devil appears' seemed like a pretty accurate saying.

Her stomach picked then to make an unsatisfied gurgle. "Um...I was headed to the river to catch some lunch. Would you...like to come with me?" She asked, blushing again.

Katsura Zanshin

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:35 pm
Yami just gave her a blank stare and crushed the urge to roll his eyes. He so knew she was lying. Tempo never really just blushed and did cute little faces for no good reason. Then he remembered he didnt have his eye patch and bit back a surge of panic, she had blushed after all and hadnt ran for the hills so she must not think it was that bad.

As for the whole where did he live question… Well Kirins, at least Yun, where rather tricky creatures and lived in the weirdest of places. So an thing he really came up with was vague at best“Yeah for the most part, dad came down from his original home on the moutains, we have a coffee shop some where at the bottom of the moutain.” Yami replied. “So around here is pretty vague I suppose. However it works, so Yep I do in fact live around here.” Yami stated with a shrug. He kept out the whole moving around because of the silly superstitious villagers. It wasn’t important anyway.

“Ah okay, I guess I wouldn’t mind fishing” Normally they went out and got their food but it never hurt to sometimes go back to the basics and gather up some food the old fashion way, and it did let him hang out with his friend which was a plus.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:49 pm
"Your dad runs a coffee shop? I didn't know he had one." Well, of course she didn't; she had only met Yun once or twice. Still, she liked knowing more about his family.

Tempo shot Yami a suspicious glance when he gave her such a vacillating answer. "Just vague enough to work? Is there something wrong, Yami?" Some reason he didn't want to give her a straight answer?

She didn't try to pry...yet, hoping he'd just tell her as she headed towards the river. Turning parallel to the river, she headed to her fishing spot. "You don't have to fish. I do because I prefer fresh food. I think it's because I grew up on fresh plants from my mother's garden. Nothing goes better with fresh lemon and rosemary than fresh trout." She said with a smile, as she uncovered her rod and bucket of worms.

Katsura Zanshin

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:38 pm
“Yep sure does, when we found a little place that didn’t mind my oddities he set up shop there. Since the village didn’t have a coffee shop he decided to make one. Working there is a lot of fun some times. You get to see all sorts of different foxes” Yami stated taking on a more happy tone than a teasing tone.
“Nah nothing is wrong besides, it was maybe a small little test was all. Don’t worry you passed it. Maybe one day I’ll tell you” He answered following her on to her little river spot. When they got there he held back a laugh at the way she just pulled out a fishing pole. “you must like to fish a lot.” He finally decided on saying.
He looked at the river and then looked up at the sky again. Ugh it wasn’t moving along soon enough. He wanted to get caught in the rain with Tempo. Maybe he would help it along after Tempo caught her fish. “Well it sounds good. Have to say I’m more chicken and beef than fish though unfortunately. “ He stated. Wasn’t really a fan of rosemary but noodles where allowed to have their different tastes after all. It was what helped make them interesting in the long run.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:50 pm
"Oddities? What oddities?" She asked, genuinely confused. Did he mean being a half breed? Well, so was she...technically since her dad was a demonic. Maybe he meant his eyes? But she already knew one of them was red, he'd told her. Trying to figure out what he was talking about, the cryptic Devil Pirate that he was, she started frowning at him. "What test?"

She blinked down at her fishing pole and shook her head. "No, not really. I only fish maybe...twice a month? But it's easier to store the equipment here, so I do." She shrugged and cast her line into the water. "I like chicken and beef too, honestly. Trout, or salmon, is just my special treat, because I don't eat it very often. I'm not really a patient enough fisherman to eat it regularly, but I refuse to buy that farmed stuff."

Katsura Zanshin

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:34 pm

“It’s not important you just passed it. Anyways watching you catch those fish before the clouds get any darker. Now that’s what’s important” Yami stated with a smile. His paws had a small glow normally but as he wanted to get stuck in the rain with Tempo he started speeding up the weather, the glow was slightly brighter than normal.
“Well farmed stuff isn’t that bad, but I guess with fish I heard it’s the fresher the better. I must admit I get all my stuff from the store. Well except for my coffee, that I get from my dad.” Yami pointed out. He was a bit surprised she hadn’t gotten anything stolen yet but the spot had a slightly secluded feeling to it. He looked down into the water; it looked rather cold and gave kudos to the fish. He certainly didn’t want to be in it.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:04 pm
Tempo pulled a sour face and thrust her fishing pole into a mechanism that basically made the fish catch themselves and stepped away from the stream to confront her pirate. "Yami," she grumbled at him, "what test."

She'd tell him all about how nasty and spongy farmed fish was later. First she wanted him to tell her what was going on. Tempo, while sweet, was no pushover, and wasn't going to allow him to push her questions or worries aside. Even the clouds were simply a secondary concern. Barely worth a glance.

Katsura Zanshin

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:24 pm
“It’s nothing important and you’ve already passed it before Tempo. Really please drop it. You already know my oddities” Yami stated shaking his head. A loud spike of thunder caught his attention and he let out a small little curse. He was accelerating the storm faster than he wanted, of course when dealing with nature sometimes it just didn’t cooperate.
He hoped Tempo dropped it, although he was the one that brought it up. He hated talking about his eyes and the problems that often came with them from where he lived. He liked being with tempo as they didn’t have to talk about that. Ugh he should have just worn the stupid eye patch today.

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 6:44 am
Tempo took a deep breath, resisted shooting Yami a glare, and turned back to her fishing pole. She was not going to get mad and demand anything from the male; she didn't have the right to do that anyway. Nor should she be feeling all hurt cause he wouldn't just tell her what was going on. She knew him as a kit, it wasn't like they were best friends or anything, and Tempo refused to act like an idiot in front of him. The orange female shot a glare at the clouds, cause dammit she needed to glare at something, and started tearing down the fishing pole. Technically she could fish while it was raining, but Tempo wasn't fond of rain and she so wasn't in the mood any longer. 'Giving me tests and not telling me what they are. Cryptic jerk.' She thought unkindly.

She put the pole back in her hiding spot and twitched her tail. "Well, as it looks like rain, I'm not staying out here to fish. Perhaps I'll go home or something." She said, forcing brightness into her tone and turning a large smile on Yami. "I'm not a big rain person so...yeah."

Katsura Zanshin

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:50 pm

Yami sighed and resisted the urge to run his hands through his hair. “Why does it bother you that I don’t want to go into it? And it does bother you. I see it in your face before you decide to put on this fake happy face” Yami eventually spoke out. “Yeah fine okay, I have expected you to go running off one day and not come back. Everyone else has. Everyone has hated my eyes so much that I can hardly believe you when you say it’s fine, and I’ve told you it was red for the longest time but you’ve never seen me without my eye patch.” He mumbled not carrying if she wasn’t listening. “Besides it won’t rain until I make it rain” which was only half true. However for the next twenty minutes he did have enough magic in the weather to decide what he wanted to do.

“So much for romantic moments in the rain” he muttered and started to go home. His mood was likely to change the weather into a pretty strong thunderstorm and he would need Yun to help channel it back down to harmless weather. He obviously could try again next week or something. Maybe he wouldn’t goof up.

Lucky Adventures (RP)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff