Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
I am LCHF paleo now

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I cheated and ate a cupcake after 2 weeks of paleo.
  I had explosive diahrea for 2 days straight. NEVER AGAIN.
View Results

Recyclable Raccoon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:48 pm
for those of you who don't know what that means, paleo people only eat meat, vegetables, fruits and nuts, some eat raw honey. No legumes, no grains, no dairy, a lot don't eat fruit or starchy vegetables either, Since I do LCHF paleo (low carb, high fat, which is basically keto with paleo food), I only eat meat, non-starchy vegetables (no potatoes, dawg) and occasionally berries. I also eat cheese once in a while since it has very little lactose in it.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:49 pm
I can't give up bread stuffs and dairy no way. O.O Your crazy.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Recyclable Raccoon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:55 pm
it's not as hard as I expected, tbh. I don't miss bread at all. after the cake-butt-explosion incident I have absolutely no desire for the cakey things I used to love. High fat dairy is allowed on Primal, which paleo is a subset of.
I actually have a hard time eating enough on paleo, just because, since it's a lot of fat, I'm never hungry and I also get full super fast, partly because of the fat, partly because I don't eat leptins, which block/delay the "i'm full" signals that your stomach sends you brain.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:24 pm
I just eat whatever I like. biggrin It's easier that way. biggrin  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Dannyxcores
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:17 pm
Cupcakes. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:52 pm
Yeeeees. Cupcakes. I thought I would miss them much more than I do. But now broccoli tastes suuuper sweet to me so really sugary things are like, toooo sugary. I used to think there was no such thing.

Also Aoi, I'm not just "eating whatever I want" because I want to be healthier, especially in lowering my cholesterol and losing weight. I've been meaning to cut out dairy and gluten for a long time anyway since celiac and milk allergies run in my family.  

Recyclable Raccoon

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:16 pm
I have no idea if I have high colesterol or not. I have no healthcare so I will never know until I do have it.  
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games