Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Manifest Destiny - Accepting// Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:19 pm
Seeing as how Balthazar had already ousted himself, she didn't see the point in keeping her hood on any longer either. It was nice to feel the salty sea breeze brushing gently against her green skin, yet she did not smile. Instead she almost seemed to be pouting at the revelation that this elvish woman would not be fighting the arrest. "How dissappointing." Still, she didn't really say much on the matter, as she did not really care how things went either way.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:50 pm
"Uh uh. I'll take the sword back, but you're still getting a little jail time. Crimes against the throne are still not to be taken likely." Balthazar said as he walked towards her. "Kind of a big no-no in any land, you know?"

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:11 pm
Lenore frowned, stepping back as Balthazar came closer. "Neh~ How unfair," she commented, giving Balthazar a pout. She glanced at the other hooded figure, who had taken off her hood. She was beautiful. Lenore guessed this was the supposed Queen Ophelia. Lenore glanced back at Balthazar, moving back slightly. "If I'm still already getting arrested, then I might as well keep Caledflwch," she stated, waving the blade around. She then took a large leap backwards, now at the edge of the ship. She had been stepping back the whole time, and was now at the ship's edge. She stuck out her tongue.
"Pardon me, I think I'll take my leave. Try not to waste too much time chasing me." Lenore then hopped overboard. She knew they would give chase. But Lenore could not just give in without giving some effort.
She hit the water with minimal splash, since she controlled her dive to be quick and easy. She recovered after a minute and tucked Caledflwch in her belt. She then began to swim, planning to head back to the human settlement.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:33 pm
"A cocky lass, isn't she?" Ophelia kept her smirk after watching the elf jump overboard, not making a single movement to chase after her. As much as she might have liked to, she couldn't swim all that well - let alone quickly - and knew full well that it would have been nothing more than a wasted effort on her part. She did not bother ordering the dockworkers nearby to do anything either, as she did not know how Balthazar wanted to handle the matter with his sword. To be honest, she didn't give a damn about the situation beyond its amusement factor either way.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:25 pm
Balthazar ran to the edge of the boat, looking down into the water where Lenore escaped. "What are you idiots doing?! Someone go after her, dammit! I want that sword back!" he shouted to the guards, sending them scrambling while he grumbled his way back to Ophelia.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:37 pm
Ophelia was quick to reach out for Balthazar's hand upon his return, thinking it best that they find a change of scenery while waiting for the guards to return with news on the thief and the unwanted blade. Nevertheless she found herself asking, "Do you want to talk about this recent development?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:02 pm
Lenore had came up for air, hiding near the ports farthest from the ship. She had difficulty swimming, with Caledflwch being heavy and all and was out of breath when she reached the ports. She hid there for awhile, knowing that Balthazar had sent guards after her. She waited, not wanting to get caught quite yet.
Finally, she lifted herself out of the sea and onto the docks. Surely enough, she noticed a few uniformed demons strolling around, wary of her whereabouts. Lenore ducked and shot forward, knowing well she had to change her clothes and to find a place she could lay low for awhile. It'd be horrible to get caught, now that she had committed treason, especially against demon royalty. Now the repercussions of her actions finally hit her. Did she regret her actions? No. She would've done the same if it meant that she could take Caledflwch. Oh, how this enchanted sword better be worth millions of gold coins! She anticipated to know its worth, hoping it made up for her crime.

"Caledflwch, we need to hide for a bit. Next time, just keep quiet," she growled sternly, looking around the corner, on the look out.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:11 pm
"'Keep quiet'? Why do you think I was given the gift of speech, anyway? I wish you would have just left me, seeing as how you don't appreciate me. I might as well have stayed there. The broadsword two shelves down has a real nice pommel." A pink light shines. "And the all-weaponry a capella band I started was really taking off."

((Let's play Find the Sexist Joke!))  

Mad Haru

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:47 pm
[ HAHA. I couldn't have said that any better. ]

Lenore smirked, watching Caledflwch get so excited. "I didn't mean for you to shut up. Just next time, if you know I'm in a fishy situation, try not to attract so much attention," she whispered. She stared at the pink light, smiling. "By the way, what is up with that Balthazar guy? If he didn't like you and didn't want you, then what was the big deal in me taking you? Somethings stuck up his arse. Maybe its that Ophelia queen of his," she murmured, tapping her lips. Her eyes held a pleasant look, before she glanced down at Caledflwch.
"Why does he not like you?"
She could think of a million reasons what was wrong with this enchanted sword.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:51 pm
((SORRY EVERYONE. College has decided it's essay month and I got busy. xp Someone wanna recap me? sweatdrop ))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:53 pm
{Ophelia asked Balthazar if he wanted to talk about what happened after Lenore jumped overboard and the guards went after her. Now Lenore's hiding out in the ports furthest from the ship and chatting it up with Caledflwch, who is hilarious. In other words, not much since you last posted.}

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:01 pm
((Thank you. Again, apologies. Shame it does nothing for the block. TwT ))

"Not really..." Balthazar grumbled. "It's a magic sword, I want it scrapped, and it got stolen. What's there to talk about?"

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:03 pm
"Well, I belonged to his dad. The legendary swordsmith Heterodyne, my creator, rest his damned soul, gave me to him as a gift on the day of his coronation. He and I were partners. Where he went, I went. Who he killed, I killed. I was covered in blood each day, and polished by the finest swordmaidens each night. It was glorious." A pause. "My guess is, the current king, the brat you saw, dislikes my 'violent nature' or some nonsense. I dunno."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff