Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Random Discussion Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can talk and roleplay. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Random, Gaming, Anime, Books 

Reply Roleplaying Forum
Life in the Caribbean- A POTC Roleplay (Roleplay) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PeachesDarkSide
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:30 am
Name: Erik Seaman
Bio: Ex Captain to a ship called the Lonely Island, has been on the sea his whole life both his parents where pirates and both of them died at sea and he is determined to do the same, has an older sister out on the waters that has his boat and crew now he is going across the carribean to find her.
User Image

Erik looked over at the two girls fighting as he smoked his pipe,"Nothing like smoking a pipe and watching two women sword fighting", he said with a grin,"Seems to be im more of a lucky b*****d to be in the company of them than be on the wrong end and have my head sliced off...", he chuckled abit at his comment and while they were finishing up he thought he heard a knock on the door, entering into the house and opening the front door came gibbs and some men,"Ah so your hear the captain will be pleased", he grinned showing them out toward the back yard.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:37 pm
User Image
Halcyon pushed Nicole's blade away from her face, springing to her feet.
She saw a group of men and one who seemed to be their leader enter the backyard. "Ah, so this must be Gibbs," she thought.  

User 33251061
Crew

Space Seraph

14,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Mark Twain 100

PeachesDarkSide
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:33 pm
Bio: Ex Captain to a ship called the Lonely Island, has been on the sea his whole life both his parents where pirates and both of them died at sea and he is determined to do the same, has an older sister out on the waters that has his boat and crew now he is going across the carribean to find her.
User Image

Erik walked over infront of nicole and stepped away so that gibbs could be infront of the group,"Gibbs and your crew men Captain", said erik walking back over to the corner to stand and watch
Gibbs took off his hat and nodded toward nicole,"I brought ye crew and good men be they", he said gesturing back at the men that were assembled behind him, they looked up at aw of nicole a very tall and fearsome lady,"If ye want me to I'd like to join along with them if you dont mind".

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:35 am
Nicole Barbossa

"Mr. Gibbs I have another task for you. One that requires you to stay here in Tortuga until he arrives. You are to tell Jack Sparrow that when I kill my father he can have his Black Pearl back. And tell him to stay out of my way." Nicole said.  

mangafan7713
Captain

Swashbuckling Pirate

7,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

PeachesDarkSide
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:51 am
User Image

"Ye I will tell him that", promised gibbs as he bowed to nicole before tottering off back into her house out her front door, Erik watched in intrest and surprise that she didnt take his offer an old pirate with experience to be in a crew but he didn't question her all he wanted to do was get back out to sea.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:44 pm
User Image
Halcyon bounced on the ground from excitement. "Yes! So, now what?" she asked, hoping that the answer would be, "to set sail, of course!"  

User 33251061
Crew

Space Seraph

14,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

mangafan7713
Captain

Swashbuckling Pirate

7,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:58 pm
Nicole Barbossa

"All right, You five go to the pub and get the supplies I ordered." she pointed to five of the crew."The rest of you come with me" she walked into the house and motioned to the crates sitting on the floor. "Now start hauling the crates out of the house."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:17 pm
User Image

Erik watched as the crew began to get to work not complaining or anything just simply doing what they were paid to do he supposed,"Perhaps they weren't paid perhaps this is out of loyalty..", he looked over at Halcyon seeing that she was ready to get out to see as well he smiled,"You are a very impatient woman, though I do not blame you for I am as ready as you are to return to water", he called over to her as seeing he wasn't order to do he got out his pipe again and began to smoke.  

PeachesDarkSide
Crew

User 33251061
Crew

Space Seraph

14,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:02 pm
User Image
Halcyon smiled back at Erik, flashing him a mischievous grin. "Aye, impatient I am indeed. I'll take that as a compliment."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:57 pm
Nicole Barbossa

"This is getting done a lot faster than I thought it would." Nicole thought aloud. "Hey, Halcyon you want to fetch a horse with a large cart so we can haul this stuff. It would be to much work to have every one carry it to the ship. Can't have everyone worn out before we start on this voyage." Nicole said.  

mangafan7713
Captain

Swashbuckling Pirate

7,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

PeachesDarkSide
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:24 pm
User Image

"Perhaps", he said with a smile,"Seems the captain has errands for you best do as she says", he inhaled a puff of his pipe and exhaled as the smoke seeped our around his face,"Don't want to upset the captain".  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:35 am
User Image
"Yes, Nicole!" Halcyon laughed as she gave Nicole a mock salute and flashed a smile to Erik that seemed to say, "Ha! I get to do something!"
Running towards the exit, she suddenly stopped with a confused expresion on her face. "Where should I get that?"  

User 33251061
Crew

Space Seraph

14,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

mangafan7713
Captain

Swashbuckling Pirate

7,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:30 pm
Nicole Barbossa

"The stable, of course." Nicole answered. "Be quick. I want to get going."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:09 am
User Image

Erik laughed at her actions with joy in his voice he replied,"A little trouble maker we have captain", he then walked over to nicole and smiled at halcyon,"She will make a great captain herself one day I can just taste it", he then turned his joyful playful face into one that is serious and grave,"If you do plan on going after the pearl I hope you know whom you are up against.. sea battles can be quiet bruttle".  

PeachesDarkSide
Crew

User 33251061
Crew

Space Seraph

14,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:26 am
User Image "Just get close enough for the three of us to board the Pearl, and everything'll be taken care of," Halcyon said, grinning back.
Then she ran out, heading for the stables. She dropped a single gold sovereign into the hand of the stablemaster, telling him that she would be borrowing a horse and cart for a while.
Minutes later, she tore out of the stable at full speed on a black stallion pulling a strong wooden cart. She sped down the road, pulling to a screeching halt in front of Nicole's house.
"Guys!" she yelled. "I'm back!"  
Roleplaying Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces