Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Colors and Mayhem - Homestuck RP - Accepting/Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:03 pm
It was a new night for Ashtar, but as time went along she began to question the meaning of it all. 'Research' (read: violence fettishism and perving out with light sprinkles of actual medicinal research) was fun and all, but sometimes it felt like there was more to life than what she was experiencing. More to life than what she surrounded herself with on a day to day basis. Everyone has those days, especially when stuck in the middle of a dry spell with absolutely nothing to do and probably nobody to talk to. So after feeding her lusus a couple miniature squeaky beasts she went out for a walk, wanting some fresh air and perhaps a little change in scenery.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:00 pm
{I wonder if I should make a new troll...}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Dai Eden

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Devin 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:19 am
((@anime: To replace the one you have now or just to make another character?))

Pharos was a bit overwhelmed, if not experiencing eckstreme culture shock of having someone actually come to his hive. He looked over at his lusus who was wagging his big fluffy tail away. "You're in a good mood... for once. Maybe we should actually take longer walx so you don't have to be so... weird. Yeah, I'm gonna' do that." Pharos yawned looking at his piano, then at his laptop, and then back to his piano. "Must... play... Eine Kleine Nachtmusik..." He hasted over to his piano, cracking his fingers, and playing the piece flawlessly. "Yo-yo's go nothing on this!" Anubis jumped over his Recuperacoon as he played the sonata.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:35 am
{Why would I want to replace my current troll? confused Playing her for all her creepy worth is great fun. I'm just considering making another character so I'll have to wait less.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:40 pm
unrespectableGentleman started trolling aphroditesConspirator.

UG: Uh, hi.
UG: I was wondering if you were free to hang out tonight?
UG: Maybe I could visit your hive, or you could visit mine?

Dolfar was extremely nervous about talking to Ashtar, and he didn't exactly know where to find her, so the best he could do was troll her and hope she responded.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:55 pm
{I'm assuming PDAs exist for trolls. If they don't, BLARGH who cares this isn't even canon.}

As she walked along, it became more and more obvious that Ashtar wasn't going to see anything interesting. So she pulled out her PORTABLE COMPUTING DEVICE from her FETCH MODUS and checked her Trollian. Surprised to see that someone had actually contacted her, she dared not wait to respond.

AC: i'm free, so i don't see why not.
AC: my hive is a bit...messy right now though.
AC: i'd be happy to visit you at yours, though.
AC: just tell me where it is and i'll meet you there.

Her hive wasn't messy at all. In fact, it was well organized. Ashtar just didn't want to show off the tiny place to anyone but Rayela or possibly Lumari. After all, it could be an easy indicator as to what her blood color was. (Or her general area on the hemospectrum at least, considering the size of it.)

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:39 pm
UG: Well, I should probably meet you near the border of my neighborhood.
UG: Some of the people I live with are very...
UG: Let's say curious around strangers.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:45 pm
AC: very well.
AC: anything else i should note/be aware of/whatever?

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:02 pm
UG: I think that's about it.

Dolfar looks around his hive and realizes that he has a lot of cleaning to do.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:22 pm
AC: tell me when i should head over. i'll be there immediately.
AC: well, unless i'm running for my life.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:47 pm
Dolfar looks at his lusus. "Out. I need to clean, and it'd be easier if you were outside."

The large wolf exits the hive, and Dolfar starts cleaning.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:05 am
Ashtar never signed off of her trollian, but instead captchalogue'd it for later use before continuing on with her little walk. At first she was aimless, but now she was gradually inching herself towards the meeting spot. She'd start heading there faster when Dolfar sent her a message telling her to.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:45 am
Ilixay had already retrieved the food her luxus brought and left the bones in a neat pile on the beach in case Delphi happened to come by. The purple blood was now currently outside practicing with various weapons, currently working with a claymore.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff