Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World of Aincrad [Closed]

Back to Guilds

In the year 2022 the new VRMMORPG of the year becomes everybody’s worse nightmare. 

Tags: Role Play, Survival, Fighting, Romance, Sword Art Online 

Reply The World of Aincrad
Questions & Comments Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zetsumi- Demon of Razgriz

Unsealed Protagonist

11,615 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:58 pm
Shishawoikasu
Okay, I'll ignore it for now, I was just wondering how it was dealt with since it said we had a defense value, and then didn't provide information on how to actually apply said defense value, such as how to decrease damage based on your defense. Which, if it was being used, would be important to know, since it could and would impact battles a bunch.

Evil Emperor Ecchimaru

Well, considering that the novice starting armor provides 0 defense, the soonest it will be a factor for you is when you either loot some armor off a monster or hit level 5 and buy some basic stuff... or some gets made for you by either a tailor or blacksmith.

For now though, the entire armor value just gets taken off the damage roll... so say if someone did 40 damage to you, and you had 30 armor, you'd take 30 off the total and only take 10.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:27 am
Are only crew supposed to initiate NPC battles? Or can anyone?
Wondering because my character is in the fields to the south, and I wanted to know if I could just start up a battle with boars and/or wolves whenever, or if I had to wait for a crew member to say what I'm fighting.

Shishawoikasu

Unsealed Protagonist

11,615 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:59 am
Shishawoikasu
Are only crew supposed to initiate NPC battles? Or can anyone?
Wondering because my character is in the fields to the south, and I wanted to know if I could just start up a battle with boars and/or wolves whenever, or if I had to wait for a crew member to say what I'm fighting.

Crew are the ones who control monsters in the fight... you can say what you're hunting, but ultimately the crew is the one who has to roll for the monster and such.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:10 pm
When am I going to have my quiz. crying  

Hajime Xerden

Shameless Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hajime Xerden

Shameless Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:03 pm
So I take it we use the Battle of the dice to actually roll our attacks because I've been reading and haven't seen the attacks there.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:15 pm
Hajime Xerden
So I take it we use the Battle of the dice to actually roll our attacks because I've been reading and haven't seen the attacks there.

That is correct

Emperor Ecchimau
Captain

Rare

Hajime Xerden

Shameless Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:19 pm
Evil Emperor Ecchimaru

-sighs in relief- Okay thank you. I was thinking I was insane for a moment not seeing where everyone was posting.  
The World of Aincrad

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff