Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
X-men: Revolutions O/S/Always Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Baka-Slash-Chibi13 Nostalgia line continues!
Are you sure this isn't just because you've run out of new ideas? (Nope. :3 Just mixing in the golden oldies with the new and true.)
100%
 100%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 22

Muerto_Ojo

Romantic Noob

2,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:20 pm
Lich

User Image

The pain brought on by him falling had been nearly unbearable. His whole body cried out in agony when he had struck the concrete floor. Everything became blurry and turned into a haze. Was he passing out? He fought the urge to collapse, trying his best to stay conscious. It was then that he began to hear the voice of a woman, perhaps the same woman who had been crying.

The new found strength began to manifest in Lich. He could feel his bones snapping back together, the muscle and sinew begin to weave back together, and his skin begin to close and heal. Before long, he had the strength to grab onto the woman's arm.

He looked up at her, and the wings that threw a shadow over them. It would be so easy to kill her, drain her dry and then use her body as a slave. She was practically giving him her life and to snatch it up would only be taking the offering.

He was surprised she had given him so much and suffered so little. Her reserves wouldn't last forever though. Eventually she would pay the price for giving herself to him.

It was almost too late before Darion had realized what was going through his mind. Almost aggressively, he pulled away from the woman, shuffling away on his hands. "Get away! Don't touch me!" he shouted before turning away from her. "I don't know how you survived and quite frankly, I don't want to know." he said in a much more quiet tone. "Next time though...I won't be so gracious as to let you walk away from me." His voice went from almost sorrowful to nearly sinister.

Darion stood up, gave her one last look, "I'm only letting you live because you saved my life. Don't forget that," and with those words, the mutant walked away from the woman.

Part of him wanted to go back and finish the job. The only thing keeping him from doing it was his waning humanity. It was like a fuse burning until he would erupt into a weapon of pure death. Mercy and compassion were nearly alien to him. The world showed nothing of the sort to him, why should he give back to it? Every little light he could find in the darkness had been snuffed out, always leaving him with nothing.

He had no shinning gem in his life and he had nobody to fall upon. Darion only had Lich and Lich only had Darion. He was both his greatest strength, and his own undoing. He had no mother, or father; no brother or sister. He couldn't turn to anyone to help him. He only had himself.

Where even am I? he asked himself as he ventured through the crumbled facility. Good job, the first sign of life and you run away from it. Real 'big picture thinking' there you moron. Darion shut his eyes tightly and pinched the bridge of his nose. I'll find a way out of here, just shut up, he told himself before continuing to walk.

Foxi Doll

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:00 pm

..¤Location: She has no idea (facility) ¤.. >>--»Health: 20%-ish, enough to feint «--<< ..¤With: ¤.. >>--»OOC: So...I kinda don't know what to do...xD So why not start an earthquake?
«--<<

User Image

If you suceed in changing your fate, has your destined fate truly been changed?

..¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤
xxx

Ayla's eyes shut tight. She had no idea what was happening, where she was, who these people were, who the hell she was. She should know these things, she should know who she is...she should know her own name. But she didn't, and that was a problem. She was in panic, panic from her lack of knowledge, and panic from her inability to control her movements. Her shoulders shook, her chest heaved in and out, and she couldn't stop coughing.
And she felt hot. Burning hot, over 200 degrees F hot. As if a burning ember had been buried within her stomach, and was just now ablaze with life. The broken chain shackles on her wrists were being heated. They began to slowly melt, fusing with her skin and the ground beneath her. Screaming in pain, Ayla's eyes flashed open.
The ground began to shake, shake more rigorously than Ayla. An intense earthquake. Gripping her wrists subconsciously, Ayla looked around at the strangers. Someone could get hurt, this terrible earthquake can become much worse. Ayla had no idea how she knew this, but she was capable of having everyone swallowed by the earth...or burnt alive. Ayla knew she started it, that she had to stop t, but she couldn't figure out how. She couldn't even stop herself from shaking so violently.

uerto_Ojo

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:06 pm
User Image
◦▹❊*◦▹❊*◦▹Sam Summerfall▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sing to me of lovely things. Of butterflies and angel wings. . .

Sam instinctively reached out to him when their connection broke. It felt so relieving, to let that energy go after so long. Her honeyed eyes lifted to him, not understanding his hostility or attempt at menace. She wondered if maybe he was a mutant like them, another prisoner of this horrible place. It made sense, given the state of things. Most of the bad guys had long since fled, or died by their hands.

"Don't go. It's not safe that way," she said when he left. Getting to her feet, Sam tried to follow, but she felt suddenly light headed and stumbled. Gritting her teeth, she shook her head and rose again, following the energy signature he left behind.

"Come on Sam, you can do better than this. He's confused and doesn't know this place is going down in flames," she encouraged herself as she followed the young man.

"Hey, come back here!" she called, her wings ruffling before settling at her back, loose feathers drifting in her wake. When she rounded a half crumbled wall, she caught sight of him.

"Hey, wait a second!"

. . . Then grab my hand and hold me close. Save me from this earthly dose.

Muerto_Ojo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:13 am
Lich

User Image

Darion could hear the footsteps leading up behind him. It wasn't long after that, he heard the voice of the woman he had just warned to stay away from him. This woman really has a death wish he thought to himself. "What do you want from me? Didn't I already tell you not to fo-" The floor shook and rumbled, knocking Darion slightly off balance.

The building they were in was already structurally flimsy. Whatever it was that caused the ground to shudder would only make the unstable building sure to collapse. It took only miliseconds for Darion to see that a large concrete slab was slowly sliding down to crush whoever the woman in front of him was.

The reason that Darion rushed to stop the falling slab to complete it's decent would remain a mystery to the mutant. It wasn't long after he recognized the threat, that he ran over and stuck his hands into the large and heavy mass. A single jagged edge began digging itself into Darion's palm, causing blood to rush down his arm and drip onto the floor.

"Get out of here!!" He shouted through clenched teeth as his muscles burned with the burden of the large slab. He wouldn't be able to hold it up for long and even he was questioning whether he would be able to slip away before being crushed.

In his mind, Darion wasn't able to fathom that he was actually sacrificing himself to save someone else. He never remembered being selfless and now that he was in the presence of a complete stranger, he was giving his own life for her, just like she had for him. Maybe it was obligation, maybe he was repaying the kindness. Eitherway, there he was, willing to die for someone he didn't even know.

Foxi Doll

Kitty Kat Rosetta

(OOC: sorry again guys. A lot has been happening and I'm trying to keep up with everything >.<)  

Muerto_Ojo

Romantic Noob

2,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:31 am

..¤Location: She has no idea (facility) ¤.. >>--»Health: 20%-ish, enough to feint «--<< ..¤With: ¤.. >>--»OOC: Still up for the brother/sister thing Ojo? It's not to long because...well...I don't have much to post about...no memories...out of control...yea xD
«--<<

User Image

If you suceed in changing your fate, has your destined fate truly been changed?

xxx

Ayla was scared. Confused. She had no control over her abilities, her panic attack, or her body. She couldn't remember anything...she had no memory whatso ever...Which made it all the more strange at the next word she yelled. It was...an instinct...she screamed before she even knew what she was screaming and why. The word...the word that she had no idea what it's meaning was...it came out in a yell of helpless panic. "Darion!" She didn't even know the meaning of the word she spoke, what it meant, why she said it. It seemed that although her memory...was inexistent...erased? her instincts were still active. What that word was, it obviously meant something if it was a reaction of hers.
Rocks and fallen debris were flying here and there, and somehow she knew it was her fault. The chains around her wrists had melted into her skin, the pain horrifically tremendous. But when she spoke that word, "Darion," she calmed down a small bit, the earthquaking slowing to a bit more of a rumble. The debris ceased to fly about so dangerously, but the melted iron was still there, steaming, fusing to her bones.

uerto_Ojo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:02 am
User Image
◦▹❊*◦▹❊*◦▹Sam Summerfall▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sing to me of lovely things. Of butterflies and angel wings. . .

Sam stumbled to a halt when the ground began to shake. Sticking her hands out for balance, she looked confused as the tremors settled.

"That wasn't me," she murmured, worry furrowing her brow. Her face looked wrong, more used to the pulls of laughter than worry. Then it switched to surprise when he ran to her and grabbed the crumbling slab that had tried to crush her in her moment of confusion. Lifting her gaze, the building looked to be gearing for a final topple.

Even though she heard his words, Sam did not flee. She saw the blood that spilled from his hand and could not leave him to stand alone. Hope that he would survive the collapse was not in her heart. Too little had proved as hearty and she would not step aside and let fate take another.

"This is crazy," she said in exasperation as she wrapped her arm around his stretched taught waist. With a mighty tug, she pulled him back and ran to the end of the stretch. A deep groan reverberated, and the slap slipped to the ground, causing the floor to shudder and warp. The last of the building was crumbling down around them.

"Hang on!" she yelled as her wings unfurled, beating the air and pulling them along, her hands clasped tightly around him. With a mighty thrust, she lifted them high into the air, a cloud of dust, debris and feathers trailing her into the sky. Panting, she looked down where they were, and paled.

"We made it," she whispered in disbelief.

. . . Then grab my hand and hold me close. Save me from this earthly dose.

Muerto_Ojo

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:43 pm
((Is there anybody near Masika I can interact with? I seem to have lost everybody's locations. I only know Masika got knocked toward the bus by an explosion...))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:03 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
((Is there anybody near Masika I can interact with? I seem to have lost everybody's locations. I only know Masika got knocked toward the bus by an explosion...))

[[OOC: Is the roleplay still going on? I would love if it was...."]]  

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:19 pm
Kitty Kat Rosetta
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

(I am waiting for muerto to post, but I think very few of us are still alive. lol If we can, then we should try to press on in their memory. lol I believe that Zeda is nearby. I was hoping someone else might want to jump in with dealing with the burning gal, but if no one else will then I shall step up and have Zeda muddle thru. hehe)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:36 pm
Foxi Doll
Kitty Kat Rosetta
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

(I am waiting for muerto to post, but I think very few of us are still alive. lol If we can, then we should try to press on in their memory. lol I believe that Zeda is nearby. I was hoping someone else might want to jump in with dealing with the burning gal, but if no one else will then I shall step up and have Zeda muddle thru. hehe)

[[OOC: I think the RP needs a re-boot. xD I really want to continue...]]  

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash