Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

atticus aurell
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:17 pm
let the fight commence  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:32 pm
OoC| Annoying people in rally. I will be in MTV Hollywood. VH2: Jysvrae Auntyrr. Join me if you want to, but it is only for tonight.  

Jysvrae Auntyrr Auvryduis

Unforgiving Warlord

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nathaniela Alicea

Hilarious Survivor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:33 pm
User Image

Tsubasa Kuro

The moon shinning brightly up in the sky. Showing its beauty and the escence of the peacefulness that can bring to any land. A young male walk in that part where the moon shine brightly and the star visible to all humans heart is to be in content. Meaning the wood is the excellent place. The young male walk slow and peacefully in these forest that look so dark by the shadow that the branshes caused for not aluminating the ground for the moon. Walking for minutes, minutes to pass, the young male arrived in a big deep field of a nice grassy land. The grass was just 2 inch in height excellent to just have beauty and not to hide like the other big tall grass that can't see what will happen if walking straight.

The young male that is in the big field is of 6'1 tall. His body looking firm and strong like a warrior. His skin a nice pale tone that can easily turn to a light tan. He wear a nice black agent suit. Silk black pants, white shirt a black tie and the black jacket and italian black shoes. A big white jacket almost looking like a cape by how big it is with a black skull logo black gloves and a blade in his right hand.

The male stood firmly waiting for his opponent to arrive.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:55 pm
User Image
Click for expand

The night was her domain on the surface of the world, the damp air not quite a mist was moistening her skin as she darted through the darkness of the woodland area to follow the instructions to the meeting place of her so called sparring partner. In the dense forest unaffected to those who were not attuned to his or her surroundings, she swiftly maneuvered pass fallen limbs that were too precarious to even traverse, the path that she tread con-caving behind her in some moments of her journey forward to meet the poor soul who dared challenge her, but this would be a reminder that she wasn't one for games. For each brisk breeze that flitted through the leaves of oak wood, wisteria, fungus, and Spanish moss, the wind originated from an unnatural source. Only if one were to know how a particular rare creature that rarer still ever tread the surface of the Earth, to notice such a being would be but for an instant if they were even visible to begin with. In this case, it was Auntyrr, a drow high priestess from the Underdark carving her way into the brush of overgrowth, until having the illumination of the field before her, the man she spoke with earlier waiting in the center as the wind blew around him, the blades of grass kissing at his ankles.

Not caring about the scenery around her, she sighed, a sensation of liquid poured over her scalp as her body slowly faded from natural sight, then slowed her paced from a sprint to a steady walk, her heart slowing from the sojourn. She raised her sword to eye level, both hands on the hilt as her left elbow bent inward to her body and her right elbow outward beside her right pierced ear. No extra blood needed to be shed, especially if she didn't know who she was up against. Information was needed before the strike. She moved her onyx lips from her stern face to speak against the wind, her authoritative voice carrying over to his awaiting ears, "Ready?" A simple question for the tension of the moment.

OoC|  

Unforgiving Warlord

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nathaniela Alicea

Hilarious Survivor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:26 am
Slowly Closing his eyes waiting patiently for his opponent to show up, though more resting his body for these spar. A human after all is going up something else with no care. The cape shrugging in the direction the wind blow with a full forcé making flapping sounds. When he heard what the female said, he would slowly turn around and Opening his eyes in the process to look at her face to face.

Raising his sword to the level of his elbow stretching out his arm elbow starighten just a bit bent, his elbow lowering just a inch to make a swing easier and faster. "Ready." Without waiting or checking what she would do he started to walk towards her. There is no point in just starting a attack blindly without knowing what the opponent can do. For now he walk to her though expecting to see who would do the first strike.

Jysvrae Auntyrr
There sorry it is short.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:33 pm
TsubasaKuro_KingTK
Drowning out her surroundings and tempted to move in first, she continued circling before slowing to a stop, her stance changing to a lowered sword, her grip shifting to the top of the hilt as the blade pointed diagonally down to the grass between them. This was a more fluid stance, one to counteract the form he mimicked about her. Two of the same style never are quick to win, but different styles are much more unpredictable. With a twist of her wrists, she flipped the blade into a reverse hand grip, something not uncommon, but usually a form neglected or avoided by use. The reasoning was because people who usually learn this hand positioning in the early stages of training tended to have their wrists separate from their arms from the first blow at an awkward angle. Auntyrr, however, was no child.

Planting her right, back leg into the dirt, she came in low, mere inches from the ground, her form similar to that of a snake swiftly slithering to its prey to strike, its fangs ready to draw blood, to sink its teeth into the prey's flesh, and to watch it writhe in agony as the poison set in. Before she was a foot away from contact of her opponent, she flipped her sword from a forward grip to a back grip, the weapon seeming to go flesh to her right arm, then compiled all the weight of the right side of her body forward into the blade, not only to add greater power to her speed, but to her strike as a whole. Her diaphragm was hissing within her chest before making her battle cry from beneath him, lunging upward from below. Either he would have a gash on his left lower ribs, a heavy blow, but not enough to kill, or he would have to block with his own sword. Her proximity was too close for him to retreat, lest he would like his left upper thigh to be cut open instead.

OoC| No powers or magic. Everything in this battle is strictly 'human' based movements and attacks, not fantasy. This is sparring after all, so no cheap tricks. I want this to be a fair training lesson for you if you want me to be your mentor. If you can handle such terms, then best of luck to you, if not, then do not waste my time. The only weapons to be used is what is found on the person and what they are carrying. I will only use my sword since that is all you have out right now. If, by chance, you pull out another weapon, so shall I. Hopefully you know how 'hit-and-miss' works. You cannot dodge every attack, nor can you hit every time. You can only announce your attack and it is up to the opponent to decide if the hit lands or if they have a possibility of dodging, blocking, or deflecting. As for my fighting style, I have been in karate since 2004. I will describe my forms with detail so you do not get lost in what action I am to take. If you have no idea what style you are using, I implore that you research. Information is key in a great role play.  

Unforgiving Warlord

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500

Unforgiving Warlord

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:37 am
There was more than enough of a time span for a reply. I will take that battle as a forfeit from you and as a win by withdrawal for me. I suggest next time fight when you can handle it.

Wins |7 Losses |1

orichalcum order

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff