Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:46 pm
Alanna and Eon just had babies!

User Image

Though Alanna's human, Jinx, is super excited and would love to keep both of her babies, she decided to share the baby love around.

Now, let's get to the boring, rule-sy part. Be sure to read and pay attention, there's some conditions to the contest!

Rules

If you won/were gifted a baby this month, you can't enter the contest. Sorry guys!
If you enter the contest and Spazzy surprises you with a CC breeding your entry is then void, since this is for people who didn't get a baby of their own.
You can enter if you won a custom.
Be nice. No discouraging others, no sore losers.
Entries can be edited up until the end of the contest. Anything posted after the contest is closed won't be counted.
Please be sure to fill out all the form. It's okay if you want to add stuff in as you go, but if the form isn't complete by the end date your entry won't be accepted.
No proxies or giving the BCR away! I could have done that myself, there's a reason for this contest!

Starts: Now!
Ends: September 23, 11:59pm CST [ended a day early]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:47 pm
The Family

User Image
Your daddy!

Your dad is a pretty easy going fox. He likes being social with other tribe foxes but doesn't mind staying home. He loves you and your siblings very much but he's not afraid to enforce the rules if you act up.

User Image
Your mommy!

Your mother is a very quiet, shy fox who doesn't much like large crowds or strangers. She absolutely adores you and your siblings and will do anything for her babies. She'll offer advice and try to set rules and guidelines, but when it comes to enforcing them she's a total pushover.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Your siblings!
(left to right: Olivia, Sagan, Nola)

Olivia is the oldest in the bunch, your big sister. She's quite clever but she's got a quirky personality, flitting through topics and projects in a fashion that almost seems absent-minded, but with great enthusiasm!

Sagan is your brave younger brother. He might be smaller than you but size doesn't matter to him, he'll take on anything! Sagan might not be the smartest of your siblings but he's always got you back.

Nola is the youngest in the bunch, your little sister. She takes after your mother in her fear of socializing. Jumping at every sound, it doesn't take much to make her a nervous wreck.

Anyone else?
You are the great-great-great-grandchild of Ari and Heartbreak, and the great-great-grandchild of Ookami and Adira. Honey, you've got a loooooot of relatives!

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:49 pm
And here's boy you'll be playing for!
User Image

Please no crazy names.
Since Alanna and Eon are in Lunarie, so are their babies. Make sure you're okay with this before you enter.
Entry can be as long or short as you want to write it. I'm looking at quality, not quantity!
You have my permission to use Alanna and Olivia when writing your entry, and Nati's permission to use Eon, Sagan, and Nola.
You can role-play the BCR as a kit or an adult, whatever you like.
Like I said, quality counts. I'll be inclined to give the baby to someone who hasn't won a fox this month, but if they have a bad entry and you have a good one the baby's going to the better writer.
No drama with the family please! You might not get a ton of family roleplay since Nati's not around much at the moment, but both parents love their babies very much, and even if you don't get to roleplay with them Alanna and Eon both raised all their children together. This doesn't mean you have to have a super affectionate or social child, but no hating your parents or super antagonism towards your siblings.

[align=center][size=18][color=#217BDB]I[/color][color=#376DD0] [/color][color=#4D60C6]w[/color][color=#6353BC]a[/color][color=#7946B1]n[/color][color=#8F39A7]t[/color][color=#A52C9D] [/color][color=#BB1F92]a[/color][color=#D11288] [/color][color=#E8057E]b[/color][color=#D11288]a[/color][color=#BB1F92]b[/color][color=#A52C9D]y[/color][color=#8F39A7] [/color][color=#7946B1]t[/color][color=#6353BC]o[/color][color=#4D60C6]o[/color][color=#376DD0]![/color][/size][/align]

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Did you win any customs this month?:[/b]

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Mood:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]What do they think of their family?:[/b]

[b]Give me some role-play!:[/b] (No prompts to follow, make up your own story. Remember, your fox is going to be a part of the Lunarie Tribe!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:52 pm
Entries

Page 1

01. Phoenix_Dawn_Firebird
02. Seravious
03. lisais-fire619
04. Katsura Zanshin
05. ----

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:13 pm
We're open! Post away!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:59 am
I want a baby too!

Username: Phoenix_Dawn_Firebird
Did you win any customs this month?: I got Sly Fox, she's an adult and pretty, I just got back this month really hehe Dunno if I won her since I think everyone got what they asked for since Spazzy is teh awesome.

Name: Toby
Mood: Rowdy
Personality: Likes to get attention, bounce around and run.

What do they think of their family?: CUUUUUUTE

Give me some role-play!: (No prompts to follow, make up your own story. Remember, your fox is going to be a part of the Lunarie Tribe!)

Looking around the young fox grinned, new babies always got lots of oo's and aaaa's and man was he eating this up, with a wiggle and a squeak here comes more attention to the little growing Fox.

(Best I can do right now though hehe)  

Phoenix_Dawn_Firebird

Dangerous Bloodsucker

8,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Seravious

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:56 am
I want a baby too!

Username: Seravious
Did you win any customs this month?: If I win, this will be my very first fox.

Name: Wren
Mood: Neutral, neither good nor bad.
Personality: Quiet, reserved, and pensive.

What do they think of their family?: Wren enjoys being around his family, though he doesn't speak to them very much as he is more interested in studying not only their actions, but the actions of others around him.

Give me some role-play!: (Will be demonstrating from Wren being an adult)

Wren sat atop a large rock about fifty feet into the woods. He had discovered this spot not long after he had reached adulthood and had come out here several times since to study the birds and the insects. Hearing a scraping sound from underneath him, he leaned over the edge of the rock and saw a beetle digging into the soil beneath the stone. Curious, he watched as the bug disappeared into the dirt. Maybe he was making a home there. Returning to his sitting position on the rock, he yawned, then looked towards the setting sun. He had planned to be in his own home before dark, but there was so much to study out here that he wanted to stay longer. With a small twitch of his tail, he stood up and stretched, then hopped off the rock and ran towards the edge of the woods, and towards home.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:52 pm
I want a baby too!

Username:lisais-fire619
Did you win any customs this month?:yes from Kat

Name:Drake
Mood:Nobel
Personality: Loving, daring, not supper talkative. His downfall is that he tries to be Mr. Hero and do everything on his own but wants to help everyone else with their problems.

What do they think of their family?: Drake thinks his family is huge and while he loves them its a bit daunting. He does is best to show he cares to each of them and help them in some way. He looks up to his father as a role model the way he keeps calm and how he treats others. He really wants to make sure he has those traits. He loves his mom dearly and tries to help or do anything for her that he can. He knows his sister Olivia is smart but worries that she gets easily distracted so he shadows her from time to time to make sure nothing happens. Drake feels extra protective of Nola because she is the youngest girl and is more like their mother when it comes to being shy and afraid of things. He spends a lot of his time making sure that she is okay. As for Sagan, Drake gives him his space so that he doesn't feel like he is being smothered. But being the oldest boy he helps Olivia keep an eye on their younger siblings though sometimes he feels like its more him than her doing it he still loves all of his siblings.

Give me some role-play!: (No prompts to follow, make up your own story. Remember, your fox is going to be a part of the Lunarie Tribe!
Drake as a Kit

Drake yawned and stretched as he woke up. Gazing out of his families den he stared into the darkness though it really wasn't that dark to him. You would think it was odd waking up as it became night but that was a pretty normal thing for him and everyone else he knew fore he lived in the Lunarie tribe. They were all about the night and the moon As he stood up he shook out his fur and looked around for his family. He noticed that it was just him in their home and felt bad for sleeping in. He quickly ran out of the cave and went in search for someone. He really didn't care who maybe he would find his mother or father or a sibling and see if he could do something with them. He wanted to help but first wanted to play.

But just before he had made his way to go looking an adult from his tribe called him over. He knew their name but at the moment it slipped his mind. Either way he trotted over and sat at their feet and looked up. "Yes Ma'am?" He asked in a very polite tone. It's what he did even if he didn't want to do something but that rarely was the case. "Drake do you mind helping me gather some berries for tonight? With the extra help it will speed things up for me and than I can help the others. What do you say hmm?" She asked him while smiling down at him gently. "Sure okay," he said with a big smile before following after her. The gathering to close to about half an hour to get completely done but there was plenty for everyone. Satisfied with their work the female let him go off and do his own thing as she went to help the others.

With that done and delta he went in search for his oldest sister Olivia. He was sure he could convince her to play a short game with him. Though he couldn't remember if she had mentioned where she was going to be today. So he decided to check some of the more common areas. At first he wasn't having any luck but than he spotted a black thing with stripes. He stalked towards her to see if she was doing anything important. After a few minutes of watching her he decided that she wasn't and gave a playful growl alerting her of his attack and he pounced on her. The went tumbling with growls, yips and grumbles. When they stopped Olivia looked like a mess though he doubted he looked any better but her fur was sticking out all over the place causing him to fall down in laughter. Which she took advantage off and decided to give him pay back. She got in a pouncing position and he did the same. He playfully mocked her, "So my sister thinks she can play with the big boys huh?" She glared at him and launched her attack. They fought and fought with each other all in good fun but also trying to beat the other. It was the game of who is best which could last up for hours with how stubborn Drake was. There was a n** to an ear here, and a chop to the paw there, with a tug of the tail thrown in once in awhile. You wouldn't know that they were loving siblings from the sounds that could be heard from their little scrap.

What seemed like forever they both fell to the ground panting from their play. In between breathing heavy and trying to slow their breathing and heart rate down they would flash smiles at one another. "Why don't we go find our dear brother and see what he's up to?" Olivia asked as she started to form a plan in her head. "Sure but what are we going to do when we find him?" Drake asked not aware of his sisters mischievous plot. "Oh you'll see when we get there don't worry so much you scared cat it will all be fun. " she said while getting up and heading off to find her youngest brother with Drake following not to far behind.  

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Katsura Zanshin
Crew

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:28 pm
I want a baby too!

Username: Katsura Zanshin
Did you win any customs this month?: Nope, but I'm makin' a few

Name: Andrew
Mood: Calm
Personality: Quiet, loving, likes to be in more of the support area than center of attention.

What do they think of their family?: Psh...Adira family members are always smothered in ruv. Andy loves both his parents very much, though he's more likely to show that by curling up next to them than saying so outright. He's the oldest boy and takes the position of protective sibling seriously...but is more likely to stand behind his siblings and death glare offending foxes than tackle them to the ground and rip their faces off. He will if it's called for though.

Give me some role-play!: Andy made his way to his mother's side, sitting and leaning against her as his 'hello'. His brother and sisters were playing not too far off but Andrew had wanted to greet his parents before going to join them. "Good evening, Mama." He said with a small smile. The kit headed to his father and repeated his greeting.

Andrew padded off into the gloaming. Even though it was turning to night, Andrew always felt safe. Aside from his loving, protective parents, he also had a large tribe to watch over him. They were like his extended family to a certain point.

He broke his contemplation as he arrived at the area his siblings were playing. Crouching, Andy stalked towards his unsuspecting siblings. Waiting for the perfect moment, he leaped and was able to pounce the entire wiggling ball of paws and tails his siblings had turned into. "Got'cha."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:22 pm
Gonna end the contest a day early since the babies hatched early and I haven't seen any new entries or edits for a couple days. So....

Congrats, Lisa! You're the winner : )

lisais-fire619
User Image

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

Events

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items