Submit

120Damian120

Skilled Tactician

16,100 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:41 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Daniel Hart

"unfortunatly i don't know where they usually are your best bet would be to follow them after public event" dan looked at her "its not the best but i make the final judgement if they honestly deserve it then... well you know but more than once i left them cause it was just someone trying to feed his or her family" he gave a small smile at her joke "and i doubt my problem will catch up with me they'd have to fight me first and that won't be easy how did you think i left just walked out? no i had at least ten bodyguards that were to protect me and keep me there and i fought my way through" he looked over towards where she was pointing he walked over nothing immidietly caught his attention but as he studied the place he saw a faint yellow glow comming from the ground dan smiled he dug it up and found a small chest it was glowing a bright yellow but it was locked he brought it back over where magik was "here goes" he said and drew a knife and broke into the chest after a few minutes he picked up a small statue "this is it" he said with a smile and looked at the new rune for a minute "hmm... ok got it" he muttered then his hand began to glow he drew the rune in the air after he did for a minute nothing happened then suddenly a lighting bolt flew from his hand and hit a lamp post completly destroying it "well that was unexpected" he said then turned to magik "thank you"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:11 am
Magik stayed quiet for awhile. So he'd get his rune and be happy. He was one of the shadier people she'd met. Well, she never did trust assassins or was that not entirely true. She'd known quite a few, heck, Tasuki was one, she hung with him pretty well, Draivin had been another, and he helped her run the clubs after awhile.

Ok, she jumped quite abit when the lightning bolt came from seemingly no where and watched as it struck the lamp post, THAT had not made her happy. "What did that light ever do to you?" But she had known people that shot out lights, why should she suddenly get so upset over the actions of one person?

"Whats the old saying, with great power comes great responsibility? you owe it not only to yourself but to those you feel you have to protect to treat them with kindness and not to let these powers make you...feel you're more than you really are. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. I somehow have to find out where people are, get a feel for the city, see if there's any problems that might need some assistance." Course, she did alot of charity work, maybe the mission the homeless people mentioned could use some donations. "If that's all you need at the moment, Dan, take care and be safe. I'm going to probably take a walk, see what their is..." And then maybe she'd go back and relax in her room. Some downtime would be nice too.  

Serena Magik Novello
Crew

Fashionable Cleric

120Damian120

Skilled Tactician

16,100 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Daniel Hart

"hey! i didn't attack it on purpose i just wanted to see what the rune did not cause destruction" Dan said then glared at her "I don't and will not get power hungry I won't think better of myself cause there's already too many things that could and would kill me so once again i thank you for helping me and be safe yourself goodbye" Dan said and walked off. After he was a bit away he touched a little device in his ear "ok i'm going for target fifteen ok?" he said a voice then responded "confirmed please continue" Dan drew a rune in the air then vanished off towards his next target Dan hoped it would be just some poor people then there would be no killing but more likely than not it would be something more difficult

((continued in streets and alley))

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:53 pm
Didn't attack it on purpose. Riiiight. Sarcasm sounded in her mind as Dan glared at her. Ok, so maybe she couldn't make friends very easily anymore or maybe it was because she was worried about about the man's soul with the work the man was still doing. After the man left, she turned to look back at the streetlight was no more.

If that had been a person, well, that person would be having more than a bad day. And the fact the man had vanished made her just shrug. Assassins would either learn their job or suffer from their job. Wasn't her job to play "Nursemaid" anymore. For now though, she simply stuffed her hands into her pockets and continued down the walkway. Wasn't as if she had anywhere to go or any responsibilities for the time being, she could afford to check things out at her leisure.  

Serena Magik Novello
Crew

Fashionable Cleric

City of NIght Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out