Welcome to Gaia! ::

█GℛIMOIℛE PℛIVATE█

Back to Guilds

A High School / University for Gifted Students RP 

Tags: Tournament, Fantasy, Fight, School, Romance 

Reply █GℛIMOIℛE PℛIVATE█
Student Orientation (Post Here First) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luciella Latte
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:58 pm
BerryLovin
Sonoski
BerryLovin
Sonoski
User Image
MATT

Name: Matt Millers

Species: 'Dream-Eater'

Personality: always tired and sleepy, its hard to catch his attention or make him stay awake for long moments of time, he thinks of everything as neutral, and a bit of a bland attitude with not much of motivation for alot of things

Likes/Interests: sleeping of course.

Dislikes: bright lights, alot of physical activity, and loud noises

Abilities: he's able to consume the nightmres or traumas of an idividual, but is also able to eat the good dreams of a person along with their feelings of hope. He can inflict a sleeping trance to others what may seem like a coma.

"....5 more minutes....zzz...."

Now he.. is gorgeous.. Not to mention yummy.

XD thank you! would you like to roleplay with him?

Haha, you're welcome! I so would but all my characters are taken crying
emotion_facepalm emotion_drool

Make another one ;D  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:58 pm
BerryLovin
Sonoski
BerryLovin
Sonoski
User Image
MATT

Personality: always tired and sleepy, its hard to catch his attention or make him stay awake for long moments of time, he thinks of everything as neutral, and a bit of a bland attitude with not much of motivation for alot of things

Abilities: he's able to consume the nightmres or traumas of an idividual, but is also able to eat the good dreams of a person along with their feelings of hope. He can inflict a sleeping trance to others what may seem like a coma.

D: aww....my 2 characters are being ignored by everyone....T A T no one replied back to my first character, so i made this one hoping people would roleplay with me and stick around  

Sonoski

Banana McMuffins
Vice Captain

Bashful Regular

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:01 pm
Sonoski
BerryLovin
Sonoski
BerryLovin
Sonoski
User Image
MATT

D: aww....my 2 characters are being ignored by everyone....T A T no one replied back to my first character, so i made this one hoping people would roleplay with me and stick around

:'c People will walk through broken glass for this guy. Holy s**t, I like homg. If he was real sweatdrop emotion_drool  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:02 pm
Lilith Ebony
BerryLovin
Sonoski
BerryLovin
Sonoski
User Image
MATT

Make another one ;D

Haha, I can barely handle the three I have at the moment emotion_facepalm  

Banana McMuffins
Vice Captain

Bashful Regular

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Consumer 100

Sonoski

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:14 pm
BerryLovin
Sonoski
BerryLovin
Sonoski
BerryLovin
Sonoski
User Image
MATT

:'c People will walk through broken glass for this guy. Holy s**t, I like homg. If he was real sweatdrop emotion_drool

XD i know just how you feel  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:15 pm
Sonoski
BerryLovin
Sonoski
BerryLovin
Sonoski

XD i know just how you feel

xDDD omg, haha  

Banana McMuffins
Vice Captain

Bashful Regular

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Consumer 100

NeverDreamt
Captain

Friendly Shade

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:48 pm
User Image
Name: Andrew Asher

Species: Vampire/Dragonborn ((New combo lol))

Personality: Very flirtatious, he will do most anything for a beautiful girls attention. Although when he does get into a serious relationship he focuses on his girl, he never ever cheats. He has a strong code of ethics, he doesn't cuss unless provoked and tries to be a good listener. He tends to bring out the best in people.

Dislikes: Cheating women, bullies

Abilities: Normal vampire abilities as well as spells using the language of the dragons. He can breathe small amounts of fire but not much altogether. Very well trained in hand to hand combat and can use his dragon sight to see someones true intentions (Something he considers a gift and a curse).  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:49 pm
User Image

Seraphina May

Name: Seraphina May
Info: She was born a mind reader, She grew up in a small shack with her little brother, her parents died when they were both little, She was basically the caregiver for a few years. Anywho, She could also go invisible incase she was in danger. Her parents got annoyed when she disappeared from time to time. For now she came to Grim to learn more things.

Banana McMuffins
Vice Captain

Bashful Regular

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Consumer 100

Sweetangeltot

Friendly Werewolf

10,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:35 pm
User Image

Name: Alice Night
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:21 pm
Full Name: Saya Juoater ukt Yuirem ni Okarm Trenar Suirioan

Nick Name: Saya

Race: Unknown (but appears human)

Bio: Was born with different colored eyes and hair; was kept locked away from the world for the beginning of her life. At the age of 14, she finally decided to leave. And so she did. As she grew older, she encountered a young man named Kyron, and they soon began traveling together. After a while, they got “married”. Somehow, she got separated from her husband, and has somehow enrolled herself in the academy. Now, the question is, was this intentional, or just coincidence.

Likes/Dislikes: Likes to meditate, and calm and quiet places. Also likes to help people in distress, though she is considered cold due to her lack of obvious emotion. Dislikes idiots, and people who find her 'gift' a joke. She also likes to eat warm bread, for some reason.

Facts:
She doesn’t like to let people down.
She doesn’t, technically, ‘sleep’.
One of her more favorite things to eat is warm bread.

Other: She does not sleep. She never has. Instead of sleeping, she meditates, keeping her mind clear. She also doesn't eat very often.

Picture(s): User ImageUser Image

More Detailed Appearance: She likes to wear a hooded cloak, that is a deep purple, almost black color with a scarlet interior. However, underneath the cloak, you are able to see how odd she looks. She has long, light purple, almost light lavender colored hair with nearly white eyes. Her eyes are also pupil-less, and are a light lavender-ish white-ish color. Her hair is sometimes pulled to the sides by two purple ribbons made of fine silk. Her clothing consists of all purple; a purple long-sleeved button down shirt and purple pants. This is accompanied by black shoes. Somewhere on her person, perhaps even hidden in her thin looking, yet thick cloak, she is able to hide her weapons; a crystal ball, the size of a full grown melon, and a deck of cards. Hanging from a thin yet strong black string from her belt line was a pair of daggers, sheathed in what looked like dark purple velvet. However, it is hidden both by the cloak and her body from the front, since they are located behind her, towards the right side.

Mizu Rose

Friendly Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:13 pm

Name-Krista Moyiki
Age-17
Species-Meta-human
Fact-Meta-human meaning she has certain enhanced skills of her own. Speed, strengh, jumping, and a bit of magic.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:23 pm
User Image

Sadie Ito

Do I Look Sweet And Innocent?...

Name: Sadie Ito

Race: Half-Human, Half-Demon

Fun Fact!: Her father is Loki, Lord of Chaos and Mischief, therefore she is an agent of chaos.

Quoat From the Character; "What? What do you want?! Get lost.... Do you want to be dead? Gah, guh.... AHHHHH!" *Static*

... Or Do I Scare You?

User Image

JulietRawR666

Invisible Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:29 pm
JulietRawR666
User Image

Sadie Ito

Fun Fact!: Her father is Loki, Lord of Chaos and Mischief, therefore she is an agent of chaos.

Quoat From the Character; "What? What do you want?! Get lost.... Do you want to be dead? Gah, guh.... AHHHHH!" *Static*

... Or Do I Scare You?

User Image

(nice =3 hey wanna find my character at the track? i kinda started her off in a sticky situation with some demons.)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:35 pm
Knux_nyan
JulietRawR666
User Image

Sadie Ito

... Or Do I Scare You?

User Image

(nice =3 hey wanna find my character at the track? i kinda started her off in a sticky situation with some demons.)

{{sure, gosh I didn't expect to get an RP offer so soon x) }}  

JulietRawR666

Invisible Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
█GℛIMOIℛE PℛIVATE█

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash