Welcome to Gaia! ::

█GℛIMOIℛE PℛIVATE█

Back to Guilds

A High School / University for Gifted Students RP 

Tags: Tournament, Fantasy, Fight, School, Romance 

Reply █GℛIMOIℛE PℛIVATE█
Student Orientation (Post Here First) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PairsOsocks

Explorer

10,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:08 pm
Ray Gallows
User Image

Name- Ray Gallows

Age - 18 (101 cool

Species- Helios-Pyros (Firebringers)

A little fact for my friends- Ray can change to his true form anytime and never really talks to anyone who aren't his friends. Ray likes to cause fights that he knows he will lose.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:00 pm
User Image
Name: Atelier Totori
Race: Warp daemon
Fun fact: Totori has crushed the minds of 10,000 humans.  

SuperGalaxyCarmine

TeddyBell124

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:29 pm
Name: Zari Charm
Race: Witch(Charm)
Fun Fact: Zari is preppy and can be a little snappy even though she's quite nice.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:56 pm
iUser Image

♥I know what I did wasn't clever

♩ Where:Orientation

♥But me and you we're meant to be together

♩ With:........

♥So let me in give me another chance to really be your man

♩ Thinking About:........

♥Cause when the roof caved in and the truth came out

♩ Listening To:Kesha

♥I just didn't know what to do
♩ Mood:Excited

♥But when I become a star we'll be living so large I'll do anything for you

♩ OoC:........

User Image

Name: Mei

Species: Song Elf

Bio: Born and raised in the city of Oak. The city was made on the largest oak tree on her planet. The tree was alive and bore tons of fruit. The market place and main area of the city was in the center of the branch area, which has a large flat wood surface. Homes were built on branches. This was a huge freaking tree. The trunk of the tree was hollowed out in places to make stores, homes, and assorted businesses. Mei was born in her home. She was the second born. Her older brother Seth taught her to sing. The fruit from the tree nurtured vocal cords and helped the elves to sing. Mei was considered one of the worst singers in her class, so she left the forest and came to Grim. Even though the other elves considered her voice terrible, it sounds amazing to anyone outside of the forest. Like an angel.

Luciella Latte
Crew

Banana McMuffins
Vice Captain

Bashful Regular

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:08 pm
User Image

Name: Gabriella
Little Info: Gabriella was celebrating Day of the dead with her family in Mexico when a strange man busted in her family home, Murdering her family and even Gabriella her face is forever painted, she has no heart beat no blood running through her veins, She is a vampire.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:08 pm
User Image

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿

ʂυɲ ʂσʃєsʈιɑ ҚιӎιҔɑяɑ
Race:I am a Phoenix
Fun Fact?: I am a model!
My past Well, That's a long tiring story that I guess I could get a little into, not to much though, Well I was born to help Apollo raise and set the sun, not pulling his carriage or anything no, I was more of his pet, his most favorite pet. He gave me anything I wanted, which was not much cause i wanted to stay out of his way. He is a God right?! Well I did this for many centuries raising and setting the Sun, that why my name is Sun! Well anywho, I did this until one day Apollo told me that my work was not needed, and that the Sun would be able to rise and fall on its own in command to what he had told it. I was upset! Not needed anymore! Then Apollo told me something that was more devastating then not setting and rising the sun! That he was called back to Heaven because of all the wicked people on Earth it was no place for a God. Apollo loved me like a pet but I loved him, not as a pet but a lover, leaving Apollo was the hardest thing I ever had to do. I watched as he left his beloved pet in this ungodly hell. I didn't know what to do anymore, I was created to do my job and now..I had nothing, I roamed the Earth for quite a while heartbroken and upset.But none of the sad thousand years let get back to today. Now I have gotten over my turmoil and bright as ever!
❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿

Attractedto2Dmen

Anxious Phantom

Hnybnny

Omnipresent Prophet

12,300 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

ζwën
Ώ
∑nara

☯▷ Species: Woodland Elf and Dark Elf
Bio: Two adopted sisters, they lived in the village of Aktache. The village is built into the branches of the Tree of Life, a symbol of life to elves of all races. They are the best of friends, but like to tease each other. They came to the Academy after the village burned down, the fire set by some unknown arson, and they lost their parents. They have somewhat gotten over their deaths, and know that they are all they have left. Iwen and Enara are fiercly protective of each other.
Facts: Both have magic. Enara uses powerful Dark Magic, and has the power to kill plants and small animals with just a touch. She was an outcast in her village, and is very handy with a dagger. She fights in the way of a rouge. Iwen is a woodland elf, who is a master archer, and fights in the way of a ranger. She has the power to make plants grow, and can use Earth Magic, such as using the earth to her advantage.
◀☢

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:23 pm
Alice

User Image

█████████████████████████████████████████████

Name: Aliciette Teneshi

Species: shadow demon (a tiny bit of succubus)

Something About Me: I seem a lot younger and much more innocent than I am

█████████████████████████████████████████████

BloodyElegantSimplicity

Adorable Sex Symbol

lantob

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:16 pm
User Image
Name: Samuel Ross
Race: Changling/Morphling
Height: 6'1"
Sexual orientation: Straight
Personality: Rowdy with the ones he knows, and silent with those he does not, usually a simple process for him.
Powers: Transformation and the ability to fuse/morph into his surroundings. Turning for example a fist into a block of steel. He can also transform into things like water or air for escape measures. However in order to turn into anything he needs to touch the substance.
Bio: Having spent his younger days in the human cities Samuel had assumed he was normal. However in his first year of highschool these thoughts were diminished when something strange happened. During his first year he was walking towards his car when a vehicle came speeding into the parking lot directly towards him. Unable to avoid it he closed his eyes and moved into it, and upon opening them it was not him that was wounded, but the people in the vehicle. He had fused with the ground turning himself literally into a wall of pavement.

Shortly after this he ended up leaving town due to the constant hate and torment as well as unneeded attention this new occurrence gave him.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:22 pm
User Image

Name: Yuzuki Rin

Species: Vampire/Witch

Something about me: Yuzuki is from japan and she was born a witch and was turned into a vampire. Her vampire abilites are that she's quick and has good senses. For her witch magic she mostly does spells that have to do with ice and wind. She knows some dark magic and she's studing light magic along with dark.  

GracefulRose_Knight

Shadowy Rogue

5,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

The Fun Has Been Doubled

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:11 pm
User Image
Hakurou Tonsesku
Species: ice wolf
Fun fact(s): Hakurou isn't much of a talker and is extremely fast and agile.losing isn't an option for him...he controls ice and has the equal ability of sensing as a wolf. he tends to keep to himself and when pushed too far he can transform into his awakening form.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:29 pm
Name: Klutch Lockwood
Sex: Male
Race: Lycan
Height: 4’9” {wolf}, 7’2” {human}, 9’3” {hybrid}
Weight: 95 {wolf}, 275 {human}, 345 {hybrid}
Pic: Wolf: User Image
Human: User Image
Hybrid: User Image
Little Fact: his ex-girlfriend’s step-dad was a werewolf hunter

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

EvilTheCat6600

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:39 pm
User Image

Name: Jago Belmont
Species: Vampire (Bloodline Daeva)
Something About Me: Born in Milan, Italy  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:31 pm
User Image
Enelya

Will you dance? I know I will

Race: Elf
About her: She hates perverts and she is a princess.

(FYI I am having some rl issues at the moment so if I don't post that means that something has happened in rl and don't fell like coming on.)  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Atahalne

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:40 pm
User Image

Name: Grimora Tasia Patience
Preferred Name: Patience
Height: 5'7''
Race: Reaper
Abilities: Invisibility; Teleportation; Sonic Screech; Kyuki-Do; Judo; Muay Thai
Flaws/Weaknesses: Congenital Analgesia; Fire; White Magic
Weapon: Scythe
Notes: Grimora is very calm for a Reaper, she prefers keeping to herself if company means more than two people at once. She lacks the ability to feel pain, but as much of a gift as this is, it is a greater burden. She underestimates just how much her body can take, especially when in a fight.
She has a very cold body, does not have a beating heart, or blood; she is constantly mistaken as a vampire, or as an undead thrall, but does not feel the need to correct. The opinion of others mean nothing to her; however, constructive criticism is always welcome.
Grimora is a very closed person, her past is her own, but this doesn't keep her from asking questions about others. She is a very curious girl.

█GℛIMOIℛE PℛIVATE█

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff