BeautifulEclipse
Crew

Dangerous Winner

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:01 pm
Every city has it's secrets, dark corners where myth and reality meet, the reason we never feel alone in the dark. Many have forgotten why the silence of night makes them look over their shoulder and chills them to their souls. However there are those who remember what lurks in the dark shadows, those who will face the primal fear of the dark. Then there are those who lurk in the dark, those who are always just out of sight and around every corner.

The city is vast and ever changing. Even those who have lived their entire lives here find themselves lost from time to time in the hustle and bustle of this concrete jungle. Alley ways are sprawled out at every corner, cutting through walls of buildings like a maze. The streets wind in and out, carrying you to different sections of town, each seeming to have their own personalities.

Some neighborhoods seem safer than others. Some areas are prosperous, with vendors set up to sell hot dogs, ice creams, and other over priced merchandise. Other areas have a nail biting demeanor about them, with rapist and murderous, along with God knows what other kind of unearthly evil lurking in every nook and cranny.

Welcome to the streets of the city.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:54 pm
User Image
Zedrix got up from the computer and headed out from the warehouse. He set a time to meet this witness of a strange fight when he was heading back from his psychiatrist. Before the man got to his car, Zedrix got his attention and looked into his eyes, and forced calming and trusting feelings to the man. As the man asked who the hell Zedrix was, he stopped mid-sentence, and greeted Zedrix like an old friend. As they chatted for 5 or so minutes, Zedrix learned that he didn't get any definite looks at the assailants, but a woman was thrown 20 feet by the man. She would definitely be in the hospital, and hopefully would still be there, seeing as this was a few days ago.

Zedrix headed to the hospital nearest to the fight, and 'interviewed' a 'willing' nurse the same way, about what she knew of this young woman. She had been in surgery after the attack but she was not to be found at her room. After getting a full description of her, he quickly checked around for her, finding a small note on her bed. Upon reading he noticed the ink was very fresh, probably written only minutes ago, he quickly checked around to try to find her before she left, and saw her sneaking about, heading for an exit without anybody noticing. Zedrix decided not to bring any attention to her, and walked around to head outside. He then made his way towards the exit the girl seemed to be walking towards and waited to meet her after she got out.  

cathorist
Crew

BeautifulEclipse
Crew

Dangerous Winner

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:47 pm
Eclipse had finished up talking to the police, he was getting tired of being asked the same questions over and over again. He watched with a pang of sadness as they carted the body of the young girl away. He felt like e should have been there to defend her, maybe the person who had killed her wouldn't have atacked if he was there. He wondered why nobody was there with Tara, had she sent everybody home early? He looked over at Lisa who gave him a sad smile, she put hand on his shoulder. "Come on, you need to get home to rest, you've had a long day." she said as she guided him to the exit of the tea house. His house was just a five minute walk away from the tea house. The first thing he did was take a quick a shower and then get to his bed, he fell asleep almost instantly.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:46 am
User Image
It seemed easy enough getting out. She passed by doctor or nurse. In her hand was the pen she wrote with earlier. Hanna dropped it and bent over to retrieve it.They didn't seem to pay any attention to her and she was able to hide her face when picking the pen up. "Haha, spy level: 1." Standing up and keeping the pen in her hand, she walked a little faster as the door came in view. She remembered that her knife was still at Bell's hotel room. Hanna knew she'd have to visit and thank the lady when she finds out which hotel she's in, but having a pen be her weapon at the moment made her feel pretty lame. "I guess if I did something awesome with the pen, I'd be pretty B.A."

She opened the exit door and walked out. There might have been a smile on her face if a man wasn't standing on the other side. The door closed behind her. She refused to go back in. Her hand held the pen tighter, and though her body didn't show any tensing, she was prepared for anything. Hanna walked around him, face keeping it's normal stoic state. A chill went down her spine when walking past the man and it made her uneasy. She trusted her senses more than anything and they told her he could be dangerous."I guess I'll see just how much better I am. Wait...crap! I didn't ask for a doctor's note. Maybe Mitchell is a mind reader." Quickly, she reached into her pockets and found a note, giving her reason for missing work or school. He is amazing... She put the note back and shook her head to focus again. Hanna waited to see what would happen, walking at a moderate pace.  

DeviAnders
Crew

Distinct Gawker

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

cathorist
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:55 pm
User Image
Zedrix noted Hanna's defensive walk, so he progressed towards her palms showing, as if he were no threat. He looked at his current garb, he had put on his suit earlier, and wondered what tipped her off that he might be dangerous. She has a helluva good intuition Zedrix mused to himself.
"Hello, miss." Zedrix began, realizing he had little-to none experience talking to people like her.
"Uhm just wanted to ask a few questions about your injuries... I seen what happened." Zedrix bluffed, "We both know that thing that threw you wasn't human, so..." Zedrix trailed off again, not sure quite where he was going with this. He stood awkwardly and awaited her reply.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:47 am
Peter turned to face Bells. " Aye thought Jack was with yoo." He said blatantly kind of shocked that she was even asking him. " Aye 'aven't seen 'im since the precinct." He wasn't paying much attention to Takeru anymore seeing as she wasn't being of any help.

"Maybe yoo know this instead, if yoo don' mind me asking? What direction did the goblins go after..." He paused for a moment then carried on quietly. " Yoo know? They did what they did." Making sure that Takeru didn't hear and not wanting to bring any images back to her memory.  

rosewhite
Vice Captain

Emerald Elyon
Vice Captain

Questionable Bookworm

13,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:04 am
Shocked that Peter didn't know where Jack was she frowned, well maybe Priest did. She'd ask him next.
"I saw him earlier today, he didn't look very good actually," Bells said quietly and perked up when Peter asked if she minded him asking a question.
"No I don't mind," she replied and thought about what his request was seriously. What direction did they go in? She closed her eyes and thought back to the inside of the house. She didn't like how she could recall every detail of the house and frowned a little.
"I-I think out the window in the living room. It's broken and there's little bloody hand prints. We actually got here after the incident happened so I'm sure if you go in and see the scene you'd see the window I'm talking about," she spoke and looked over to the house. She kept her voice low as well so not to bother Takeru.
Hoping that was all, Bells headed to the drivers side of her truck and got her keys out, "Well, if we're done here, we're going to go home now," Bells addressed Peter.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:22 pm
Peter smiled gratefully and kindly especially after observing Bells reaction he didn't want to make any one stay longer than they needed. " Thanks and sorry! Aye understand this is very difficult, unfortunately details always seem freshest after the incident, then aye 'ave to ask bloody questions." His face went back to a stoney serious expression. " Also if any small details, no matter how small, come back to you, please give me a call." He told Bells handing her a card so she would be able to contact him.

He looked back at the house and sighed he was certain that the crime scene unit were in there, no doubt buggering up something. He was surprised at how sloppy the city police department could be sometimes. He shifted uncertainly as he moved to face the house. He glanced back at the group and the strange man. Something irked him about the man, but he shrugged it off. He seemed nice enough, a tad over protective, but he seemed to be trying to help. Peter made his way to the house and went inside.

Ria looked over at the group again and saw that Bells was leaving as she flashed her truck keys. She wondered if she should tag along or stay with Peter. Honestly she was still fascinated with the goblins, but this new person she was kind of curious where he came from and how he ended up here with them. She slowly walked up to Bells and gave a sad smile. " How's Takeru doing?" Concern spread through her voice. " I can't believe that this happened!" She was genuinely shocked that it was Takeru's parents that were killed in this gruesome murder.  

rosewhite
Vice Captain

DeviAnders
Crew

Distinct Gawker

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:26 pm
User Image
Hanna kept walking as the man greeted her, but she slowed a bit, remaining silent. She listened as he spoke, face showing no emotion. One of the bad habits she started at a young age that she doubts she can break. It's useful, but too effect when she actually wants someone to talk to. "I have no idea who you are or what you are talking about, sir. Now, I have to get going and finish some homework. Dean's List is calling me to stay." After speaking clearly, with a slight sharpness to her voice, Hanna returned to her normal stride.

"He's lying. His face doesn't look familiar at all. The park was empty besides the girl with the rabbit and the others that came. The area around it is too open to sneak about unless you're simply not paying attention. Failed attempts at hide and seek taught me that much. I know I can't trust him..." Still she held the pen tight as different situations popped up in her head and how she should react to it, whether it be a fight or getting him off her tail.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:49 pm
((Sorry for not replying sooner))

Bells was glad that Peter was letting them go and accepted the contact card. She was getting those a lot lately. She should make her own she mused to herself before turning back to Takeru and looking pleased.
"Well, we're gunna go now, but... I'm going to stop off at the hospital first. That girl Hanna from earlier, she came out of surgery awhile ago and I'm going to check on her," Bells told Takeru and was caught off guard when Ria appeared.
"How'd you get here?" she asked bewildered, and turned to face her but had a certain wariness when speaking to the girl.
She couldn't help but be a little edgy, after all it had been Ria's portal thing that had hurt her a little. though it was probably her own fault to begin with.
"Yea... I don't understand why her parents would be killed like that," Bells spoke quietly and sighed.
"Well we're heading out now, would you like to come catch up with us?" she asked curiously, she sort of wanted someone around her own age to rant to about the day with. And she couldn't do that with Damon or Takeru.
Speaking of which, she looked over at Damon and wondered where the man was going, he wasn't obligated to stay and she wasn't certain she would be comfortable having him stay the night at her place.

Emerald Elyon
Vice Captain

Questionable Bookworm

13,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Beta Gaian 0

rosewhite
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:22 pm
Ria couldn't refuse the offer besides Peter seemed not to want her hanging around something about it being to dangerous. " I would love to come with you, I don't think Peter wants me to hang around much longer anyway, besides I think he's got it covered, he is now in constable mode. " A small exasperated sigh escaped and a small humored smirk appeared on her face at the end of her sentence. Ria needed someone to hang out with anyway, that wasn't chasing danger around.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:55 pm
Bells looked happy with the outcome, she was glad Ria agreed to hang with her. "Uhm, Damon? Did you want me to drop you off somewhere? We're going to go retire but I can give you a ride to your place or wherever you want," Bells offered with a smile. It was the least she could do, after he had been so helpful and considerate.
"We can talk more tomorrow," she added as she still wanted to talk to him about the Demon she was looking for. It had seemed to her that maybe he knew something that could be helpful. But as much as that had been her main priority she couldn't find it in herself to put that ahead of Takeru's well being.

Emerald Elyon
Vice Captain

Questionable Bookworm

13,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Beta Gaian 0

Priestess of Athena
Crew

Moonlight Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:17 am
User Image XXXXXX Ѵeral Rȃchackale

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

A buzz had erupted from Damon's pocket, causing him to walk slightly away from the group and take out his cell phone. As he read the text his brows lowered and the corners of his mouth turned down. He didn't look angry but simply displeased. Very displeased. He sent a reply and waited but a moment before his phone buzzed again. His frown disappeared, and though he didn't smile, whatever the second text said seemed to have eased his displeasure.

He looked up at Alice when she spoke to him, a smile on his face. "Actually that would be perfect. I need to get dropped off at the corner of 22nd street and Cragen. It is a bit of a detour though, is that alright? You can drop me off on the way if you'd rather go straight back to the hotel and I'll walk there." He grinned sheepishly even though it really was only a ten minute detour.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:39 am
Ria watched Damon as he distanced himself from them. For such a nice guy, that look he gave really shocked her, the displeasure was practically dripping from that frown. " Well I think I will go wait by the truck, if that's all right with you?" She told Bells with an awkward smile. Her gaze momentarily shifted back to Damon uncertainly, her smile fading to a blank look. Quickly, she started to head towards Bells truck. After seeing that expression she never wanted to see that again, let alone cause it. I'm pretty sure he could kill someone with that expression. She thought privately. That's the look parent gives their child when they do something wrong, except much worse. She couldn't help but chuckle, she was being paranoid over a look on someones face, but then again her whole world changed just the other day.  

rosewhite
Vice Captain

MyTiggeress
Crew

Greedy Fatcat

6,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:31 pm
((Sorry for not posting in a while.... Ummm, I couldn't figure out how to get here even though Emerald told me xD))

Takeru was sad that Eclipse left, but least she was able to see him whenever. She looked around outside, then at her house a frown appeared. She heard footsteps approaching the truck she looked and saw one of the males from earlier. Bells seemed to not care, so she just sat back and let them talk not really paying attention to them. Bells was talking to her. Takeru was happy at the fact it was time to go. "Alright..." she said relieved
A bit later He went inside her house and Ria appeared, Takeru remembered her and didn't mind her, in fact she liked Ria. As they were talking, Takeru heard the topic of her parents. She didn't like the topic so she ignored them.
Finally it was time to go, Damon was gonna be dropped off, Ria was coming along with her and Bells to the hospital, then hotel.
All Takeru wanted to do was eat and sleep. She scooted over in the back for whichever one was gonna sit there. Still waiting to go to the hospital.  
City of NIght Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff