Welcome to Gaia! ::

๐“›๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ข๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ต๐“ช๐”‚!

Back to Guilds

Tags: Sonic, Sega, Awesome, Fight, Romance 

Reply โ˜ชOther Role Playing Stories~ (Other Plot Stories)
Zombie Apocalypse (Horror RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you want more RP horrors? :3
YES! make more! D:
81%
 81%  [ 13 ]
No thanks, this is good enough :)
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

Toji Okami

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:22 pm
Toji put the sword through another zombie, backing up to the door. banging on it, he shouted."Hey, anybody there? I would much like it if you open up!!!!" He growled, slashing rapidly around him. If he didn't get help soon, he'd be dead meat...."This...isn't good....."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:50 pm
Light sighed deeply and decided to just do what Iblis wants, he knew she wouldn't give up until he finally agreed to go to sleep. "Alright, I'll go and sleep but Iblis... let TD guard, I'll just sleep on the couch over there." he said and stood up, walking over to the couch then crashed onto it for sleep. Light would rather let Iblis sleep in her own bed, at least then she'd get some rest.

MK scanned outside seeing the mobian in danger, quickly opening the door and grabbed Toji inside then shut the door on the zombies, locking it.

Outside the door the robots rushed towards the zombies, destroying them with their weapons in a few minutes.

MK turned towards Toji and had it's gun ready if the stranger attacked. "What is your business here?" it said in a robotic tone. (MK short for Metal Knuckles)

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:58 pm
Iblis heard Light and nodded. She watched Light head over to the couch and fall asleep. Iblis looked down at TD and patted his head gently, as if he were a real dog. Then Iblis laid down on her bed and after a few minutes she fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:14 pm
Toji nodded to the bot. "thanks, I was almost done for." When asked what his purpose was, he grinned."Surviving, of course." Suddenly, his stomach rumbled. Toji's head sank in embarrassment."eh....pardon me......"  

Toji Okami

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:46 pm
TD wagged his tail when Iblis pat his head, he then turned his attention towards the door keeping watch. he once in awhile would scan the door if anyone was coming, he never got bored of guarding since Eggman has programed him better to stay put.

Light soon fell into deep slumber after getting comfortable on his back, his right hand laying on his chest.
---------------------------------------------------------

MK just stared at Toji with those red glowing eyes, it didn't say anything for a bit then started heading down the hall. "Follow me... I will lead you to the small cafeteria, after that... I must inform Eggman though that he has a visitor." it said robotic like then started heading towards the cafeteria.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:00 pm
Iblis woke up early the next morning and saw TD still keeping watch. "Wow, you're still keeping watch after all these hours...? I'm impressed... I would have probably gotten board at some point..." Iblis joked quietly, making sure not to wake up Light. Iblis was a morning person, so she was always waking up early in the morning.  

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:23 pm
Light was still sleeping and his ear twitched slightly but didn't wake up, he was really tired it seemed not even a little noise would wake him.

TD turned his gaze away from the door towards Iblis, wagging his tail happily. "Master has taught TD well... but I think I need to recharge soon, I may not need sleep but I need to recharge once in awhile." he said then stood up and walked over to Iblis. "There is a kitchen so that you can cook your own food here, Eggman made sure every room had food stored if he had guests or the cafeteria always running for everyone." he said but made sure he wasn't being to loud, he stayed quiet while speaking to Iblis.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:35 pm
Iblis heard TD and smiled at him. "Heh... Alright then... You could go recharge now if you want... I won't be falling asleep any time soon..." Iblis said quietly as she stood. Then she went into the kitchen and grabbed an apple. She sniffed it to make sure that Eggman hadn't done anything to it before she ate it though. After she ate, she sat down on her bed and looked over at Light. He was still fast asleep.  

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:23 pm
TD nods slightly then heads over to the corner of the living room, he laid down then went into sleep mode to recharge himself. It was like he was kinda sleeping since he was closing his eyes, everything was turned off even his eyes won't glowing blue anymore but you couldn't tell with his eyes closed.

Light was starting to wake up as he opened his eyes, he sat straight then stretched his arms up over his head. He relaxed his arms beside him on the couch after he was done stretching, noticing Iblis was awake and eating an apple. "Morning..." he said and smiled slightly, still looking sorta half asleep and not fully awake.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:37 pm
Iblis watched as TD went into sleep mode. Soon Iblis heard Light and saw that he was waking up. "Morning Light... There's food in the kitchen..." Iblis said with a small smile. Then Iblis took her apple core and tossed it into the trash can from the other side of the room. Her form was similar to a basketball player. Iblis looked over at Light and thought about mentioning how Eggman was probably gonna try something with them, but she decided not to ruin the morning for him.  

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:07 pm
Light nodded and stood up then headed over to the kitchen, he decided to check the fridge to see if he had anything alright to snack on or something quick to make. "I need to tell you something, Iblis..." he said then grabbed orange from the fridge and closed it behind him, he walked back to the couch then sat down. "Eggman might be coming once hes awake... He'll be doing those tests on me again." he said with a frown, he hated those tests.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:21 pm
Iblis heard Light and frowned a little. "I figured so... Please be careful Light..." Iblis said slightly concerned as she sat on her bed. Then she started to worry about what will happen to her. She knew that Eggman had things planned for her too. Iblis wasn't sure when Eggman would be coming.  

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Toji Okami

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:13 pm
Toji nodded, grinning."Of course, big guy. Lead the way." While he was eating, he glanced around, measuring up the place. He knew there was a faint chance he might need to fight his way out of the place. But he won't fight unless necessary, this place looked comfy, considering what waits outside. When he got done with his meal, Toji followed MK to where Eggman was.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:03 pm
Eggman was just walking down the hall until he saw MK walking towards him with some mobian following it, he raised one brow slightly wondering when that survivor got in his base but didn't say anything wanting his robot to explain it.

MK stopped in front of Eggman slightly and looked up at him, the robot didn't seem to notice that he was annoyed. "This survivor was near the base, being attacked by the undead... What was your name stranger?" it said in a robotic tone.

---------------------------------------

Light nodded then started to peal his orange, eating it after finishing pealing the skin off. "I think he'll be here shortly... and don't worry I'll be careful." he said then smiled a little at Iblis.  

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Toji Okami

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:19 pm
Toji grins."Toji Okami, Warrior, Hunter of Evil, at your service!!!!" He lowered his hood, revealing he was just a kid."I tell you what, it's rough out there!Any idea what's going on? I nearly became a saint out there." He shrugs, adjusting his quiver.  
โ˜ชOther Role Playing Stories~ (Other Plot Stories)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games