Welcome to Gaia! ::

๐“›๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ข๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ต๐“ช๐”‚!

Back to Guilds

Tags: Sonic, Sega, Awesome, Fight, Romance 

Reply โ˜ชOther Role Playing Stories~ (Other Plot Stories)
Zombie Apocalypse (Horror RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you want more RP horrors? :3
YES! make more! D:
81%
 81%  [ 13 ]
No thanks, this is good enough :)
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

Jos K Kitten

Devoted Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:41 pm
Gothams Avenger
Jos K Kitten
Gothams Avenger
MysticBlueDragon
Gothams Avenger
((Greatm I'm gone fore 2 hour's and i miss this fcking much!?))

((Sorry dude, but at least we didn't surround Scourge while you were gone.))
((>.> True, but hey, Zora should've at least tried to put more into what she/he type's in, Just saying it really annoy's me))

(True, and yes I understand one should be more adept into doing more than one liners... however it takes practice. Encouragement in the best key to writers block! Let's continue to encourage Zora to do her best so that we can all enjoyably rp together ^^)
((From where, scourage attacked, fill me in what happened afterwards))

(Not much, Justin moved out of the fabric store where the group is hiding and Tael is covering his back. Pretty much it)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:04 pm
MysticBlueDragon
Jos K Kitten
Gothams Avenger
MysticBlueDragon
Gothams Avenger

((>.> True, but hey, Zora should've at least tried to put more into what she/he type's in, Just saying it really annoy's me))

(True, and yes I understand one should be more adept into doing more than one liners... however it takes practice. Encouragement in the best key to writers block! Let's continue to encourage Zora to do her best so that we can all enjoyably rp together ^^)

((I do hate one liners, but I do agree with Jos. Zora well get better as time goes by. W.B. sucks hard core, I think that is what happening with me doing short posts for Shadow. But anyways leave her alone.))
((Just saying :/ mr protective, I used to be a one liner like you, Then i got straightened out by the TDA who taught me))  

TFU - Blackwood

Profitable Prophet

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100

TFU - Blackwood

Profitable Prophet

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:24 pm
"Tch, Dumbass infected's thinking they can get in here with no trouble, better get back up to base."*Rolling from the spot he'd meet the first stair as he jumped up and started up the stair's quickly and quietly as he started running as he reached the 5th floor where the only elevator work's as he goe's inside and click's: RoofAs the light's flicker on the elevator and it proceed's up as i put away my bow behind my back he thought to himself: "Perhap's they wern't a bunch of infected, maybe? nah, i'm not that much of a fool to absoultly know that those fool's can evolve into a higher specie's, could they? can actually be capable to being that strong?"*The light's bling as i reach the 20th floor as the door's open up and i exit out of it as the elevator closes and i look out to the sunrise as it finally reaches day i smile:"Day 10, still surviving and living free, i wonder how my brother's are doing? perhap's i should be worried about them? NAH! HELL NO!? What the f**k am i thinking!?

((I barely have not much to work with, I will try my best :/))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:29 pm
Gothams Avenger
MysticBlueDragon
Jos K Kitten
Gothams Avenger
MysticBlueDragon
Gothams Avenger

((I do hate one liners, but I do agree with Jos. Zora well get better as time goes by. W.B. sucks hard core, I think that is what happening with me doing short posts for Shadow. But anyways leave her alone.))
((Just saying :/ mr protective, I used to be a one liner like you, Then i got straightened out by the TDA who taught me))

((Excuse me! Who are you calling "Mr. Protective!"? You messing with a short fuse explosive, hun. Other words I am Ms. Protective too you. Can we please get back to the rp and stop this nonsense, before I exploded with anger.
Cry me a river by the way.))  

MysticGemstone

Partying Werewolf

9,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100

NeverDreamt

Friendly Shade

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:37 pm
MysticBlueDragon
Gothams Avenger
MysticBlueDragon
Jos K Kitten
Gothams Avenger

((Excuse me! Who are you calling "Mr. Protective!"? You messing with a short fuse explosive, hun. Other words I am Ms. Protective too you. Can we please get back to the rp and stop this nonsense, before I exploded with anger.
Cry me a river by the way.))

((Alrighty then, let's just all calm down and come to an answer. Gotham, if you have an issue with the way someone RP's take it to the captain through PM don't post it on here because saying those things can ruin ones self-esteem in RP's and won't help anything. I for one think Zora is doing fine, everyone takes time to learn and she seems to be keeping up, short posts or not that is the most important thing. Mystic, i understand that Gotham has made you aggravated but once again, PM's are usually the best way to solve these issues, instead of blowing up the forum with posts OOC. Sorry if this post gets on any ones nerves but I am just trying to be a median here and help.))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:47 pm
User Image
===========================
"Why should I care... what other people think?

Yue's Theme

Mission confirmed...

Yuka moved as she pulled off her glove revealing her communicator. "Relaying a message from G.U.N Headquarters. About a Yellow and White Hedgehog named Light. Apparently, you two are brothers..." She said, before pressing a few buttons before a holograph appeared in front of him showing him a full scale picture of Light. "The message was for you to find him and return him to G.U.N HQ."

...Let's get this over and done with.

OoC: Sorry for late response, didn't see your post with shadow Dragon ^^;  

Jos K Kitten

Devoted Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

MysticGemstone

Partying Werewolf

9,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:45 pm
Agent Hawk aka Justin Robson
Assassin of S.A.G.U.N.

As he hid behind the trash can he listened for footsteps keeping his right hand over his gun holster. He pulled out his automatic pistol after hearing ground rustling as if someone was swiping something. Agent Hawk quickly moved after it and ducked down next to a flipped bench and turn over plant pot. He realized the person was a speed type when he aimed his gun at him but didn't see anyone there, "Come in Tael. I'm going in further. Agent Hawk out." he said through the communicator and took off towards the same stairs the enemy took to run off to. He carefully and moved quickly up them towards the same floor he ran to. He move futher and duck down when he saw him going into a elevator, he put away his gun and ran over and jumped over the rail grabbing the bottom part of the same elevator. He looked down as the elevator went higher to what looked like the finally floor. He heard the doors open and footsteps exiting the elevator he swang his body to the railings that where on the side of the elevator shafted and climbed the then jumping onto the same floor he rolled behind something as he saw sunlight. He slowly stood back up pulling out his gun again and aimed it at him, "Green Hedgehog!" he shouted at him.

((OOC: I apologize to everyone for my actions.
@Jos, It's cool.))

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:06 pm
User Image
"Let's move ourselves to a better future!"

Tael's Theme

I devoted myself to help others...

Tael jumped as she heard a loud crash as she looked over seeing a Zombie Hedgehog. She pointed her gun, but before she could fire she heard Justin's voice. Causing her to pause for a moment. "Reading you loud and clear. I'll meet you up on the roof as soon as I can. Tael out." She said before aiming her gun. However she hesitated. The Zombie wasn't squirming or trying to after her, but rather picking himself up off the floor. "Excuse me!" She called out to him, her gun still pointed at him if he tried anything funny.

... but it is my curse that drives them away.

Jos K Kitten

Devoted Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

MysticGemstone

Partying Werewolf

9,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:16 pm
Shadow the Hedgehog
The Ultimate Life Form

Shadow walked back towards her looking at the holographic, he couldn't believe what he was seeing. "A...my brother?" he said more towards himself, but still aloud. Shadow didn't understand there was no data he remembered back on the ARK about another like him, but the prototype that him and Sonic destroyed so many years back. Shadow snapped out of it and looked at her haering what she said about what sound like a mission, "And if I decline?" he asked her.

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:35 pm
Zombs got up carefully and tried to dust himself off. "Ouch... that was very... loud and painful..." he said but then froze when he heard someone, he looked over to Tael and noticed she was pointing a gun at him. "EEeEeeeK!!! DON"T SHOOT ME PLEASE!!" he yelled and covered his head shaking in fear.  

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Jos K Kitten

Devoted Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:42 pm
User Image

Tael's Theme

Hearing the zombie Hedgehog shout, she quickly lowered the gun, however not all the way incase it was a trap. She glanced back at Iblis and Light to make sure they were still alright before she approached him. "S-sorry, it's just-... you look like the creatures outside." She said nervously as she approached him. Making sure to stay a foot away incase he lunged at her so she would have enough time to react.

User Image

Yue's Theme

Mission confirmed...

"They said it was your choice if you wanted to accept or decline the mission." Yue said as Shadow looked at the Hologram. He was curious, which made her smile softly, only to have her switch back to serious. "The only reason they are offering it is because it's rumored that Light has a Chaos Emerald... as well as Eggman is after him. He sent in his new recruit, the T-990 code named: The Metal Overlord to capture him and bring him back, but he failed in the attempt." She moved to turn the hologram off and turned to him.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:57 pm
Zombs backed away slightly as she moved closer, he was to scared that she'd pull a fast one on him. "Y-you mean the z-zombies?...errr I-I guess I look kinda like them..." he said nervously still keeping a good distance away, he noticed the two behind her but he kept his gaze towards Tael mostly cause he was scared of her weapon.

(( sorry that I'm slow also why I make spelling mistakes on this... I'm using my 3DS thats why lol))  

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Jos K Kitten

Devoted Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:04 pm
User Image

Tael's Theme

Tael felt herself calming down, however it looked like the strange zombie looking hedgehog wasn't. She noticed he was eyeing her gun scared. She looked around to make sure they weren't surrounded by the creatures before gently putting it on the ground and moving away slowly. "Sorry... C-can't take any chances. We have a person here who was very injured and weak... I have to help him..." She said, hanging her head.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:17 pm
Shadow the Hedgehog
The Ultimate Life Form

Shadow thought about it, "If infected he is...my brother, and the Doctor is after him. He well not stop until he has him." Shadow watch her turn off the holographic, "What happens if he captures Light?" he asked.

Shadow closed his eye, his mind was blink, and filled with darkness. He was trying to pickup where the Chaos Emerald, if infected Light had one he would be able to pin point his location. Shadow stand there motionless his breathing was almost lifeless, but then he opened his eyes. Shadow didn't say anything further to her as he turned and skated away. He was chasing towards where he felt the Chaos Emerald's power was coming from, and it was from the mall.

((OOC: ))

MysticGemstone

Partying Werewolf

9,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100

Jos K Kitten

Devoted Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:35 pm
User Image

Yue's Theme

Mission confirmed...

"Apparently, he was apart of a project called-" however before she could finish, he had turned and skated off. "HEY!" Yuka shouted, which was unusual for her to shout out something. However, there was one thing Yue didn't like was to be ignored. She turned and darted off as she touched something on her wrist communicator as her shoes suddenly turned into skates as she gained on him. Yet, she didn't bothering in trying to lecture him, she just followed after him, keeping up with his pace.

โ˜ชOther Role Playing Stories~ (Other Plot Stories)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games