Welcome to Gaia! ::

๐“›๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ข๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ต๐“ช๐”‚!

Back to Guilds

Tags: Sonic, Sega, Awesome, Fight, Romance 

Reply โ˜ชOther Role Playing Stories~ (Other Plot Stories)
Zombie Apocalypse (Horror RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you want more RP horrors? :3
YES! make more! D:
81%
 81%  [ 13 ]
No thanks, this is good enough :)
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:09 am
Light knew that Silver needed help but when he tried to stand, he fell to his knees in pain slightly that he couldn't ignore any longer. "argh! damn...!" he said and tried to stand but couldn't, he felt too tired to go any further for awhile and he knew he needed to listen to Iblis.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:26 am
Iblis saw Light fall to his knees. "Get some rest..." she said as she helped Light stand and lead him to a hospital bed. "You don't have to sleep...but take it easy..." Iblis added as she helped him sit on the bed. Iblis took a spray bottle and filled it with hot water and certain leaves. "Here, this will help ease the pain..." she said as she sprayed the mixture on Light's back.  

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:35 am
Light did feel tired but he didn't feel comfortable sleeping, specially when there were zombies and wanted to keep Iblis safe so he stayed awake. Light felt the spray sting for a little then it started feeling a little less tense as the spray was helping, he could feel that it was slowly not stinging anymore. "I'm sorry... but I cannot sleep... not when I know others are in danger." he said but didn't even look at Iblis after awhile he then turned his attention slightly to her face and eyes, he wondered what her name was but didn't know if it was a good time to ask.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:49 am
Iblis heard Light. "Alright then...... By the way my name is Iblis... Iblis the wolf..." she said shyly. Iblis pulled over a chair and sat down. Then she began wrapping her injuries up.  

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:10 am
Light looked down at the floor slightly, he was glad she introduced herself but he still felt really tired and didn't want her to notice. "Iblis... cute..." he mumbled quietly but shook his head and looked at Iblis slightly, he really wondered why he couldn't stay awake much but kept trying to ignore the drowsiness.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:51 am
Iblis blushed a lot when she heard Light. She saw Light struggling to stay awake. "You can rest... Really, it's fine..." Iblis said as she finished wrapping her injuries. She had wrapped everything except her back.  

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:56 am
Light sighed but noticed her back wasn't bandaged up, he gazes at her with serious expression. "First... do you need help bandaging your back...?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:06 am
KargaZane catches up with Blaze "I came to help, where do you think it is taking him?" He then ran after the robot with her.  

KargaZane

Friendly Explorer

6,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:10 am
Iblis heard Light and got a little nervous. She knew that if he bandaged her back, then he would see her massive spiral shaped scar. Iblis was embarrassed by her scar and didn't want anyone to see it. Plus Iblis knew that if Light saw the scar, he would worry about her. "...Uh... N-No thanks... I-It's fine..." Iblis said a little nervous. She knew that she was acting weird. "...Uh... I-It's healed..." she added as she took a few steps back. Iblis bumped into a wall and when her back hit the wall it burned. "Ouch!" Iblis said under her breath. She knew that Light could tell that she was hiding something.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:17 am
Light saw her back up and bump into the wall, he frowned at this slightly. "I'm not going to use my ability for awhile... just wondering if you needed help..." he said looking away a little, he really wanted to help but if Iblis didn't want it and felt that way he'd stay away. "...Never mind... just... be careful..."  

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:40 am
Iblis looked at Light. "No it's not that...and I appreciate the offer... Its just..." Iblis said. She approached Light. "Well, here goes nothing..." She thought as she took a deep breath and showed Light her massive scar on her back. "...I have a scar... Lucky for me that maniac from earlier didn't hit it... This scar is why I don't trust, love, or believe in anything anymore...... The people i cared about most did his to me when i was just a little kid........ Don't bother trying to heal it 'cause scars can't be healed..." Iblis explained. She turned and faced Light. She had tears in her eyes. "...I've kept my scar hidden for so many years... I'm an outcast...a reject..." Iblis said as she looked away from Light. Iblis didn't know what kind of reaction to expect from Light.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:37 am
Light looked at Iblis with guilt slightly, it only showed in his eyes though. "I hope those people who did this to you... will feel the same pain you've been through... cause no one like you deserves something like this in life..." he saw the tears in her eyes and the sadness of being an outcast, Light knew what that was like and had felt like he too was not wanted in this world but had hope that some day someone will show him. That hes not just some clone of the greatest creation, that he was more to this world then a weapon or monster that he was a living being with feelings.  

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Angelic Nicolette

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:14 pm

-Blaze the Cat-

{Ooc:}

"I've been searching... For a long time,"

Blaze stopped, as the robot seemed to just disappear. "I don't know... but it can't be good," the cat retorted to KargaZane, gritting her teeth. She kicked the ground, only resulting in her own pain. "Who knows what it'll do with Silver, we have to find him..." she added, looking worriedly at KargaZane.

"For creatures, like me."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:30 pm
Iblis heard Light's comment and she blushed a little. A single tear ran down her face. She wiped it away and sat down next to Light. "So...does your offer still stand?" Iblis asked referring to wrapping what was left of her gash. "...Oh and one more thing... Please don't tell the others about this... You're the first one to find out... I'd prefer to keep this between us..." Iblis added.  

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100

MysticGemstone

Partying Werewolf

9,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:54 pm
((Could anyone tell me what is happening?
I want to start a new character in here,
but I want to know where very one is first.))

โ˜ชOther Role Playing Stories~ (Other Plot Stories)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games