Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ace Combat: Unsung Heroes

Back to Guilds

The Legion Contracting Corp. is an elite force. To be asked to join is a privilege. 

Tags: Ace Combat, Private Military, Mercenary, Special Forces, Role Play 

Reply Archives
Sigma Profile

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

levi26

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:57 pm
Username: Levi26
RPC Name: Sigma
Age (Gaia): Unkown
Age (RPC): 24
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 145
Hair color/style: Black high and tight with frohawk look
Eye color: Blue

Unit: Army

Nationality: American

Bio-Do to a tramatic childhood that left a Jase Karter completely devestated at the loss of his mother and little sister, due to a robbery, at the age of ten. Jase was sent to live at an orphanage where a kind kitchen maid took care of him. Jase stayed at the orphanage till the age of fifteen, due to a nervous breakdown that hospitalized two people with broken bones, and one in a comma. Jase spent four years on the streets, doing odd jobs to just scrape out a life when he met a woman from the Omega Epsilon Corporation. Jase was forced into the Military under a new name where he excelled woulderfully. Extensive training with Sappers, Rangers, and Special Forces, Sigma also doubled as a covert agent in the Omega Epsilon Corperation that strictly deals in ghost recon and wiped all members backgrounds and records they could get their hands on. Even though he was involved with the organization for quiet some time, he could only dig up so much information as to its true intentions and who owned it.

Specialty: Expert hand to hand combatant, expert in demolition, espionage, and infultration, Advanced marksman and assassin, tactical life saver certified

Abilities: Due to experimantation while he was with the Omage Epsilon Corp. Sigma has enhanced reflexes, muscle and bone density, and a weird Rush ability that seems to slow down everything around him.

Personality:Cold (at first), Smart mouth, Doesn't care who's incharge of the mission as long as it gets done.

Primary Weapons: Silenced Barrett Fifty Cal. tactical sniper rifle, twin P90s, tactical assault knife, basic Demo Kit.

Secondary Weapons: M-4 Carbine with CCO and Master Key, custom built and modded 9-11 with red dot sight and laser assist, advanced Demo Pack, twin K-bar tactical assault knives

Gear:Advanced light weight IBA, LVB with waist distributer, Heavy kneepads and assault boots, black ACU pants, Black T-shirt, Fingerless Kevlar knuckled assault gloves, Survival/med kit.

Special equipment: Electro-sonic frequency jammer that he wears on his left arm and is able to generate an electro-magnetic field that makes him invisible to low level audio and video security systems. visible to infer-red and andvanced raydar.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:43 pm
It would be nice if you can expand on your character's bio. Also, don't forget to put his abilities (Mainly that stuff you put in the bio at first) into its own section. Finally, work on grammar, capitalization, and punctuation. Those are a MUST in this guild.  

AINGELPROJECT667
Captain

Shy Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pykies
Vice Captain

Dedicated Informer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:41 pm
levi26

Well First of all I want to welcome you to the Army branch of DLCC. But as Aingel said your Bio needs to have more bulk. Even if all of your missions are black ops stuff, General Pryor (My RPC) still has contacts and would be able to get a hold on your files, so if you were thinking of playing the whole "I was black ops" Card its not going to fly.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:24 pm
I hope this is more to yalls liking, i wasn't trying to pull the whole "I was black ops" card. I just like my characters to unfold and evolve as everyone gets to know him and its more fun if the character doesn't have a very big past to limit him/her. biggrin  

levi26

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:00 pm
levi26
I hope this is more to yalls liking, i wasn't trying to pull the whole "I was black ops" card. I just like my characters to unfold and evolve as everyone gets to know him and its more fun if the character doesn't have a very big past to limit him/her. biggrin

well you are still lacking in the bio that is what you did before no matter what. Look at mine and Pryors bios they go into a long explanation on what we did in mission we went on but that is just your background the things that you will make in the future are then but now we need a larger background just put space in them so you can make that up as you go along  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:20 pm
levi26

.-. I don't like what you did there, but a Bio is like, why you joined the army, why are you still not with the US military, how you found DLCC and all that, you can still leave missions and stuff blank. Also spelling and Grammar are still slightly off but its better.  

Pykies
Vice Captain

Dedicated Informer

levi26

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:41 pm
Sorry it took so long to improve, I've been buisy with my real life military career. I answered why he joined but you'll just have to interact with my character to find out why he quit the military and Omega Epsilon (mainly cause i can't think of any thing right now)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:59 am
levi26
Sorry it took so long to improve, I've been buisy with my real life military career. I answered why he joined but you'll just have to interact with my character to find out why he quit the military and Omega Epsilon (mainly cause i can't think of any thing right now)

OK, good, good. Now all you need is a picture. If you don't have one, look through Photobucket or ImageShack for a good one.  

AINGELPROJECT667
Captain

Shy Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
  • Partygoer 500
Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers