Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
I think I need another "Let's see here..." thread. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Because I've got another RP I'm doing with my Bruce.
Where they're teenagers in highschool. XD
100%
 100%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 11

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:20 pm
The teen pet his hand up and down Bruce's back as he gradually grew sleepier. "Sorry I called you a liar..." he apologized.

“‘s okay." he murmered sleepily arms tightning around tony. “I lub you." he muttered before drifting off.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:51 pm
Tony gave a little giggle before finding unconsciousness himself. When he awoke, he found Bruce still on top of him, but he had no idea what time it was and wow, his stomach was growling more than ever now. "Hey JARVIS, what time is it?" he queried the AI. "Five-thirty, sir." "Wow," Tony yawned, stretching his arms a little but not enough to bother Bruce, "I practically slept today away. Guess that's what summer's for though."

Bruce shifted slightly, snoring lightly. He hasn’t gotten much sleep the night before so he was exhausted.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:57 pm
Carefully, Tony pulled himself out from under the other boy and stood up. He paused a moment to admire how cute his sleeping boyfriend was before returning his thoughts to the necessary tasks ahead. Pulling open his laptop, Tony set about finding the next available GED testing period-- it was in a week. Well, that should be /more/ than plenty of time to study for such an easy test. He applied.

Bruce’s eyes fluttered open, hazy images of his boyfriend coming into view. He smiled, “hi babe"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:10 pm
"Hey, cute-stuff," Tony returned the endearment with another one. "Guess what I just signed up for?" He grinned widely, turning his laptop to show Bruce the GED test date confirmation page.

Bruce grinned, sitting up slowly and pressing his lips against Tony’s in congratulations. “that’s great!" he exclaimed happily. “I’m so proud of you."  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:24 pm
Tony grinned wider (if that was possible) upon receiving the kiss. "Be proud of me once I pass next week," he laughed, "Not that it'll be hard." He could feel an unfamiliar warm glow inside him... something he'd never really felt any time his father issued a stiff 'congratulations' for any accomplishment. It was quite possibly the reason he hadn't made any effort to 'get ahead' in his education until now-- when it didn't feel worth it, why bother? But now it was worth it. For Bruce.

"I’ll just be more proud of you when you pass, because you will! " he said smiling, “you’re amazing." he said smiling and running a hand trough Tony’s hair.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:41 pm
"Not by a longshot. Not yet," Tony snorted, though he had high aspirations; he eyed his electric guitar across the room. As far as he was concerned, he wouldn't earn the title 'amazing' until he had a platinum album out. /Then/ he'd be amazing. He daydreamed about it with a smile on his features.

Bruce smiled pulling Tony back down next to him, “you are amazing, and beautiful, and smart, and funny" he said grinning and pressing a kiss to Tony’s forehead. “and I love you, a lot."  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:21 pm
"Okay, okay!" Tony laughed, accepting the compliments to get Bruce to stop. "I get it, I'm pretty great." He kissed him back. "And I love you too. So what'cha wanna do, bookworm?"

Bruce smirked “is laying here forever an option?" he asked sleepily. “cause this is perfect."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:15 pm
"Forever??" Tony gawked, "C'mon, there's gotta be somethin' you wanna do. Like..." he glanced about just a moment and honed back in on his guitar. The teen snatched it up, throwing the strap over a shoulder. "Like listenin' to me play."

Bruce smiled sleepily, propping himself up with pillows and nodding at his boyfriend, “nothing would make me happier." he yawned. he was just really tired, considering he hadnt actually slept the night before because he was freaking out about tony and pepper. which reminded him that tony was technecly still.. with pepper. “Hey Ton, did you ever break up with Pep?"  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:22 pm
"Gonna get around to it," Tony answered honestly, warming up his fingers with a few practice riffs.

Bruce frowned a little, it wasn’t that he doubted Tony. He just wasn’t a big fan of being a man stealing ho. not that he really was, cause he had tony first— damn now he sounded petty. he tried to put the thoughts out of his mind. “the glowy chest thing is actually pretty cool. especially since it keeps you alive."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:42 pm
"Eh, it's alright..." Tony muttered, not really seeing anything 'cool' about it. His riffing became decidedly more aggressive, the strings vibrating hard against the neck of his guitar. "My dad invented it after that whole kidnapping thing. Otherwise, yeah, I'd be dead. But whatever."

Bruce frowned, " well I am most certinly a fan of the fact that it keeps you alive, Dont know what id do without you." he said eyeing the glowing piece in Tony’s chest. “It makes you look like a superhero." he said decidedly with a grin, “It’s hot."  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:56 pm
Tony snorted out a laugh. "What have you been smokin', and why aren't you sharin', Brucie?" he retorted. A 'superhero'. That was a wild one. "I've used it to power my amps before though. You wanna see?"

Bruce smiled before faltering a minute…"it wont break it will it? because if you die i swear tony…"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:02 pm
Tony laughed again. "Dude, not even close." He proceeded to twist the arc reactor out of the socket in his chest. "This thing produces tons of juice. Like, thousands upon thousands more wattage than the electromagnet needs to function," he explained, grabbing the power converter he'd fashioned himself from his desk. He attached one end to the reactor and the other to the standard plug on his amp. "That's why it glows so freaking much; it's throwing off extra energy in the form of light."

Bruce grinned, sitting up, hair all ruffled but intruged. “you know it’s really rediculous how hot I find it when you talk nerdy." he said with a smirk. “alright, power it away."  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:27 pm
"Now /that's/ what I like to hear!" Tony grinned. He flipped his amp on and it drew from the reactor, creating an electrical hum. "Get ready to be blown away, Brucie," the teen warned before attacking the strings with his pick. Notes blasted from the device, plenty loud enough to get his old man's attention even down in the basement laboratory. Knowing as much, Tony wailed away through the intro to Guns N' Roses' Sweet Child O Mine.

Bruce fought the reflex to cover his ears, not because this wasnt great. but because… it was loud. he grinned. His guitar playing, shirtless boyfriend was really freaking attractive and he wasn’t going to lie, he was pretty happy about it. He was actually considering the possibility that he might, someday soon even be up to intercourse. right now, he kinda just wanted to make out with him, like a lot. you know— after this song. which was loud.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:45 pm
He could tell Bruce was enjoying it from the massive grin on the other teen's face. There was no stopping him now! "He's got a smile that it seems to me, reminds me of childhood memories," Tony began to sing in accompaniment to his notes, "Where everything was as fresh as the bright blue sky...!" He gave his powered-down robot a kick. "DUM-E, get on drums already, you slacking hunk of junk." The robot whirred to life and wheeled over to the drumkit not far away, picking up the drumsticks.

Bruce thought maybe his face would split in half and he didn’t really mind. He could get used to dating a rock star super hero ,  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash