Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
I think I need another "Let's see here..." thread. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Because I've got another RP I'm doing with my Bruce.
Where they're teenagers in highschool. XD
100%
 100%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 11

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:14 pm
Bruce smiled, “hello boss.” he said when he reached the head of the experimental science department. “this is Tony, as requested.” he said barely suppressing his giant grin.

Tony hid the cup behind his back and extended his hand to shake the head of department's hand. What was he supposed to say? He had to say something. Don't ******** it up now, he told himself. "Hey, um... thanks for this opportunity, cool floor you've got down here." Wow, okay, that could've sounded more brilliant.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:29 pm
Their boss laughed, “you picked an articulate one there didnt you brucie.” she said smiling and patting him on the shoulder, “why dont you take him to get an ID, and inform him that just because you seem to have an obsession with button ups… there is a dress code that isnt so strict for interns.” she said nodding at tony, “nice to meet you, hope you live up to your SAT scores.”

Tony gave a nervous laugh. Maybe he'd just keep his mouth closed from now on to ensure he wouldn't stick his foot in it. He sidled up close to his boyfriend as they turned to go. "Knew the tie was too much," he said, wrestling with the piece of fabric around his neck.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:59 pm
Bruce laughed, “its cute, i like it.” he said leading tony to the elevator again. “gotta go to the IT floor, get your picture, and you badge, but for future reference you’re allowed to wear normal clothing, anything you would wear to school, perfectly okay here.” he said smiling, “but ties are cute on you.” he said dragging him by said tie into the elevator when it opened.

That flirty little gesture had Tony grinning like a wolf. As soon as the doors slid shut, he pounced his boyfriend, giving him a rather ravishing kiss that he'd been holding back since they'd entered. "Maybe I'll become the intern who has an obsession with ties..." he smirked.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:23 pm
Bruce grinned, “i could get used to that.” he replied as the elevator dinged and he untangled himself from his boyfriend before the doors opened. “alright so we just have to go see a few people i dont know very well and then we can be back down on our floor, safe from being asked to join coulson and clint and natasha for their… top secret experiments.”

"That sounds frightening. I'm frightened. Should I be frightened?" Tony asked, mostly joking. "I might need you to hold my hand." He stuck out his tongue.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:45 pm
“they’re…. intimadateing, to say the least.” he said leading the way, “but clint’s not half bad.” he said smiling.

They went up to the counter and Tony verified all his information on file. He was asked to step around to the large white screen, and he did so, giving the camera his biggest and bestest Stark grin (resisting the urge to flash a thumbs-up or peace-sign just this once for professionality's sake). Within minutes his badge was printed with a barcode on back and a S.H.I.E.L.D. lanyard attached. Giddily, he put it over his head. "Look at that, I'm official!" he announced to his boyfriend.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:57 pm
he was just too cute. Bruce thought to himself smiling happily, “yep, now i just have to make you sit trough the lab safety video while i go clean beakers then after that you can… well do whatever the boss lady says. “

"Oh God, will there be a quiz?" Tony joked, feigning worry.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:15 pm
“yes,” bruce replied seriously, “speaking of quizzes, did you study your notes for calculus yet?” he asked slightly concerned that if tony didnt stay above the curve he would get kicked out of the class.

"Uhhhh..." Tony replied, glancing in another direction. "Not yet?" He shrugged and smiled. "It'll be fine."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:54 pm
“if you fail it is totaly not my fault.” though it might have been… because he was kinof taking over tony’s life at this point.. or at least tony was taking over his. “alright. video room’s there. im in the room up the hall find me when its finished.” bruce said smiling and patting tony on the back, attempting to, you know… avoid publicly kissing his boyfriend at work.

"Don't worry, I cram all the time," Tony assured him. He nodded to the instructions. "Will do!" He obviously didn't clue on to the whole avoidance of PDA thing, because he smooched Bruce right on the lips before ducking off into the video room.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:06 pm
Bruce blushed beet red, avoiding the looks of everyone around him and making his way to the lab. He nodded at the scientist who was running experiments at the time before making his way to the wash station and began rinsing out the test tubes with their correct cleaning solutions.

The room was pretty bare, except for a lot of instructional posters pinned to all the walls. Tony scratched an itch and found himself a computer to sit at which was set to play the nearly twenty-minute long video. Well, no time like the present. He gave it a click and sat back. Boring would have been complimentary... it was mind-numbing. The 17-year old found himself zoning out.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:22 pm
Bruce scrubbed the beakers, making idle chit chat with the scientist in the room, asking about their experiment. He smiled appropriatly, nodding at the right moments but honestly, this girl was boring. who does a nuclear physics experiment on something that has allready been done a million and five times. where was the fun in that?

Lost in his day-dreams about the previous day, it took Tony a moment to realize the video had ended. Sheepishly he realized he'd only paid attention to like half of it, but he was pretty sure he wasn't supposed to replay it. 'Good going, moron,' he thought to himself, standing and pushing in his seat. Oh well, it was all mostly common sense anyway. He vacated the viewing room and made his way down the hall, poking his nose around until he found the room Bruce was in. "Done! Where's that quiz? Lemme at it," he grinned, rubbing his hands together with confidence.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:30 pm
Bruce laughed handing him over the slip of paper with one question on it. -did you make it past the five minute mark?-. when bruce had been handed the piece of paper he thought it was a trick question but in actuallity his boss knew nobody paid attention to the movie and just wanted to put them trough the torture of the boredom because she enjoyed laughing at them.

Tony tried not to snort his laughter, but completely failed. "Jesus, Bruce!" he shook his head, crumpling up the sheet of paper and chucking it at his boyfriend's head. "You made me think there was a real quiz, you numbskull!"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:37 pm
“initiation.” he said grinning. “now help me wash these beakers until the boss shows up.” he said gesturing to the counter covered in glass vials. “do you think you can avoid physical contact that long or am i going to have to stand over there.” he teased half serious.

"I've had worse," Tony said-- fitting in in high school had its challenges. He leaned on a hip and grinned at Bruce. "Well, I'd /rather/ you stood over here, but I'm not making you." He let his tongue roll over his lower lip alluringly.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:18 pm
“okay im now making a rule, no looking seductive at work.” he said reaching for a test tube and washing it out. “the tie is bad enough, i really would rather not get fired for inappropriate PDA because i end up shoving you up against a wall.” he rambled.

The 17-year old followed Bruce's example, rinsing a beaker. His heart skipped a few excited beats at the 'threat'. "You promise to do that after work and I promise to follow your new rule for the rest of the day," he bargained smugly.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:06 pm
“deal” he said grinning and rinsing his beakers happily. “you drive a hard bargain tie boy.”

It took awhile, but working together the two teens managed to cleanse all the glassware in the next hour. Tony looked up at the clock on the far wall of the lab. "Been here an hour and haven't broken a single thing! I deserve a high-five," he boasted, tightening said tie on his collar.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:42 pm
Bruce’s stomach did a backflip, okay so he was beginning to think he had a thing for ties… a pretty excessive thing for ties, which he both felt the need to explore, and repress at the very same time. Rather than saying anything he just extended a hand with a smile, “good job babe.” he said glancing around the lab, “are you watching us on the camera?” he asked staring up at the device which promptly turned away from them. “you are the weirdest boss ever.” he muttered grabbing tony by the tie, (maybe that was why he liked it so much… it was convenient.) he tried to convince himself of that but it really wasnt true. he marched to his boss’ office. “shelia, really? an hour… didnt you get bored?” he asked knowing they had been doing pretty much nothing the whole time.

Tony was kind of lost in a haze as Bruce drug him around by the neck to the woman's office; to be honest, he was /probably/ enjoying it a little too much, but he couldn't help it, it was a form of physical contact-- and a sexually-charged one at that, so it was a double-whammy for the teenager. He straightened up and attempted to look more dignified in front of Bruce's superior. "I think the SAT scores were a cover-up, she just wanted me to intern for my good looks." Oh God, had he just said that outloud? He flinched.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff