Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
Insomnia @_@ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

michi needs sleep T_T
  yes she does!!!! @_@
  haha! stay up for ALL the hours!
View Results

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:38 am
yup.....cant sleep......havent been able to sleep for the better part of the last 4 days......gggrrrrrrrrrr (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:54 am
Not sleeping sucks

but you reminded of

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAKtApCJ_eM

One of my first AMVs, or at least one of the first I downloaded and played often.

No idea how many years ago that was I feel I was still in highschool so like early 00s?  

gdapw
Crew

Friendly Friend

13,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:10 am
gdapw
Not sleeping sucks

but you reminded of

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAKtApCJ_eM

One of my first AMVs, or at least one of the first I downloaded and played often.

No idea how many years ago that was I feel I was still in highschool so like early 00s?

sucks so much >_>

and cool vid. usually im honestly not into AMVs much but this did have my 2nd favorite cowboy bebop episode XD. that was kinda instant love lol  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:17 am
Blackdragon0228

sucks so much >_>

and cool vid. usually im honestly not into AMVs much but this did have my 2nd favorite cowboy bebop episode XD. that was kinda instant love lol

I went through a phase back in the days, back then I basically knew nothing about animes, besides the generic ones I saw on TV (Back before I had the net to get real anime, and knew how to find it....back in the dialup days).

Hmm would you judge me if I said that pretty much all the cowboy bebop Ive seen is pretty much that video.

Just wasnt really my type of anime.  

gdapw
Crew

Friendly Friend

13,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:22 am
gdapw
Blackdragon0228

sucks so much >_>

I went through a phase back in the days, back then I basically knew nothing about animes, besides the generic ones I saw on TV (Back before I had the net to get real anime, and knew how to find it....back in the dialup days).

Hmm would you judge me if I said that pretty much all the cowboy bebop Ive seen is pretty much that video.

Just wasnt really my type of anime.

Id....be so sad.....cuz its just so great and everybody should love it and knrnournglnvl nvvl nfj crying

razz nah not really lol. Bebop is awesome. One of my favorites but if i judged somebody that didnt get into an anime i liked then people would do the same for me and then Id be hated XD There's quite a few anime's that people tell me i HAVE to be into but i could care less lol. Ive got my own style of randomness that I like and I'm sure you do as well  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:33 am
Blackdragon0228
Ive got my own style of randomness that I like and I'm sure you do as well

Indeed. Im so in love with fairy tail, that animes I try and watch between episodes just seem to be a distraction. But its annoying having to wait a week for episodes to be released (And I mean in japan, I didnt know that funimation has a english version of it, though the english seems to be up to ep 48, where as the japanese version I watch is up to 145, though now I am going to watch a english ep to see how bad the voices are)  

gdapw
Crew

Friendly Friend

13,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:49 am
gdapw
Blackdragon0228
Ive got my own style of randomness that I like and I'm sure you do as well

Indeed. Im so in love with fairy tail, that animes I try and watch between episodes just seem to be a distraction. But its annoying having to wait a week for episodes to be released (And I mean in japan, I didnt know that funimation has a english version of it, though the english seems to be up to ep 48, where as the japanese version I watch is up to 145, though now I am going to watch a english ep to see how bad the voices are)

upset. ive been wanting to watch that for a log while.....for some reason i never get to it though. my latest anime that i shotgunned was madoka magica and OOOOOOH SO GOOD. thats got a spot on my top list.

but then theres some.....like bleach, naruto (even though i hear its gotten good i'll never invest that kind of time into it), or the many gundam series that i just could not watch. ive tried. I really have.

what studio is doing the dub btw.....  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:59 am
Blackdragon0228

upset. ive been wanting to watch that for a log while.....for some reason i never get to it though. my latest anime that i shotgunned was madoka magica and OOOOOOH SO GOOD. thats got a spot on my top list.

but then theres some.....like bleach, naruto (even though i hear its gotten good i'll never invest that kind of time into it), or the many gundam series that i just could not watch. ive tried. I really have.

what studio is doing the dub btw.....

I love it, Im not a fan of fighting animes, but well, its about guilds, and kinda reminds me of this place in some ways. I love the layers in the storyline and how seemingly irrelevant things many episodes ago suddenly become extremly relevent as it is built up really well.

Puella Magi Madoka Magica? XD I have that on my harddrive (or at least the first season), was given it by a friend when I was in dublin (a old HS friend whom moved to dublin whom I was lucky enough to see on a cruise contract) about a year or so ago. I havent watched it yet...lol I have a couple animes on my hard drive that I probally should watch, but they just dont scream out to me.

:blush: I kinda like my ecchi animes :blush:

But if a anime is shown on cartoon network...then pretty much Im not into it.

Dunno but "On January 18, 2011, British anime distributor Manga Entertainment announced on Twitter that the company would release the anime series in bilingual format at the end of the year.[11] On April 21, 2011, they had confirmed that the first volume with 12 episodes would be released in February 2012;[12] however, they later announced that the first volume would be released on March 5, 2012.[citation needed] In 2011, North American anime distributor Funimation Entertainment announced that they had acquired the first season of the ongoing series"

But yeah the voices are extremly weird to me...happy soooooo dosent sound like that. The others well are a lil bit closer but not really. At first it hurt my ears, but since I havent watch the first episode since I started the series I am still watching the english dub. Even now its fun to spot all the stuff I missed (but didnt know I was missing, and you wouldnt without going back)  

gdapw
Crew

Friendly Friend

13,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200

Ginhi~kun
Vice Captain

Fashionable Autobiographer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:07 am
I kind of forgot about that episode xD
Also didn't know you made AMV's Sage...or did you just post it? >_>
And sorry for everybody's insomniomniomnia.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:07 am
gdapw

Yes Puella Magi Madoka Magica XD. its great. a friend of mine tried to get me to watch it ages ago but i hadent. but when i did i just did not want to stop. its short though. only 12 or 13 episodes.

i do get the whole cartoon network thing. Id only seen scattered episodes on there for a while and I decided to finally go and watch it all in order one day and I never regretted it.

ah ecchi lol men and their ecchi. might as well not be blushy about it :p not like its a weird thing to like.  

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200

gdapw
Crew

Friendly Friend

13,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:13 am
Ginhi~kun

I dont, I just collected a bunch of them many many many moons ago.

Lol, mine isnt so much insomnia as much as it is me being a night owl, I will go to be soonish, and should most likly sleep well enough  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:18 am
gdapw
Ginhi~kun

I dont, I just collected a bunch of them many many many moons ago.

Lol, mine isnt so much insomnia as much as it is me being a night owl, I will go to be soonish, and should most likly sleep well enough

aw but this was fun lol. you should sleep though. and i should try really really hard to sleep and hope it happens biggrin  

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200

Ginhi~kun
Vice Captain

Fashionable Autobiographer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:19 am
gdapw
SAGE OWL. emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:21 am
Ginhi~kun
gdapw
SAGE OWL. emotion_kirakira

rofl  

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200

gdapw
Crew

Friendly Friend

13,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:23 am
Blackdragon0228

i do get the whole cartoon network thing. Id only seen scattered episodes on there for a while and I decided to finally go and watch it all in order one day and I never regretted it.

ah ecchi lol men and their ecchi. might as well not be blushy about it :p not like its a weird thing to like.

I will give it a chance one day.

I just feel the english butcher anime...where as subbed keeps it more pure.

I like ecchi because well...yeah is sexual, but its more about what they want but fail to get, or dont want when others are trying to give it. I feel it provides for a lot of humor.

Like I may have enjoyed Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou but I still feel it was a good story.  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff