Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:16 pm
Jayani nodded her head at the concensus, understanding that she herself was going to nee to stay behind and help learn more about the colony she was a part of. Part of her was a little disappointed in that, but it was understood, deep in her heart. She pledged herself a member, and needed to prove herself now.

"I want to help as best I can," she said, feeling a little bit more sure of herself than she had in the beginning. Hopefully she would disappoint anyone.

((I'mna probably try to post once more...for ah, future breeding purposes *bad* >>))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:33 pm
Tanakako

Nava watched as the Mist Walker left, giving a quiet nod of approval. While it hadn't appeared it, he had thought he'd addressed the mist-blue leopard's thoughts. He looked to Jayani, a smile on his maw. "Thank you, Jayani." He gave a nod of his head. "Your willingness is most appreciated." He turned back to the others. "For those heading out, I wish you luck. Please remember what Chimalli said, too - Cubnapping can be dangerous, so only use it as an absolute LAST resort. Pick orphans above cubs with families, and bring home anybody you can."

Sayen finally stepped back in. "One more thing, too. If you find a family struggling to get by - A mother, a father, and their cubs, or even a small extensive family of a pair, their children, their children's mates, and grandcubs... Try to convince them to come home with you, too. We offer safety, above all other things. And Vanata, stop making that face, you ARE going out there!" Near by, her very blue-pelted son was still making a sour face. So be it if he didn't want to go, but he had no choice. He was going out there.  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:25 am
Somewhere in the jungle, grey ears pressed against a grey spotted skull as the Mistwalker thought over what had been raised at the meeting. Despite his calm while in the sight of the rest of the colony, he was fairly worried by this news. Yes he had noticed their numbers decline, but he hadn't truly paid any attention to the why, not with Fu gone, not with his loss of direction. Chimali was a dangerous weapon when wielded by the right paws, but with Fu gone and the new rulers seemingly unaware of his orders... he was a weapon with no firing pin... useless, obsolete. Huffing softly he growled silently to himself. Fu wasn't coming back, hat much was clear, and despite Nava's concerns, Chimali did not miss the old ruler for the reasons one would assume when it came to a female and a male. No one had ever touched him in that way. No, it was the loss of his duty that disturbed him so, and while he had been functioning ok since her mysterious exit, he had not been 'thriving'.

But perhaps this new issue would help focus him. How could hunting for members be much different that hunting prey for food? He supposed he would find out soon enough.

Andranis generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:15 am
Holy cheese, sorry there, I meant to roll this on Thursday... Then Friday was a fun little challenge that had me out of the house until about 8-ish, and then I fell asleep ;3;

First roll for the leopardess is page!  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Andranis generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:16 am
Lawlwhatthecheese... Now for... The whole two people on the page not me lol

1. Safaia
2. Tanakako  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:02 am
Tanakako

User Image

Congratulations on winning this lovely lady! biggrin She may have any open rank she desires, and if she rolls seer, this will include the Priestess rank! She does NOT need a post in the 'joining' thread, but she will still need a JRP!

You may all continue to RP if you feel like it, maybe have some leopards meet each other through this if you want to heart  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:57 pm
((grats Tan! <3 ))

Jayani felt....a little thrill in her chest for being complimented. It made her feel more involved and included with the colony. She felt more ready to do what was needed, all because Nava spoke to her, by name. "Yes!"

She felt that that was all that needed to be said, and was quite content sitting back, thinking about what she needed to learn, and how she needed to get better at her directions. Though she hadn't come here really 'willingly', she was very, very ready to call this place her home.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:06 am
(LOL Thank you so much! XD -so amused- I was only posting to try and get his five posts for a breeding rp. -Hoping to fling him for the pride meta-)

Already mostly forgotten by the other members, or lingering as a vague impression of mystery, the pride's resident Mistwalker was already moving through the jungle towards one of the further flung edges, knowing the area well he suspected few of the colony would go all the way out there when the boarder came much closer to home further south. It was time to hunt, and the ghostly grey leopard had more than prey on his mind this time.

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

[IC] Usafi'tukufu Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas