Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:32 am
Devossy

Dev shook his head slightly, partially so that he could rub his cheeks against her hands, and gave her a small smile as he raised his hands to take hers and shift them to his shoulders before moving to grip her waist and pull her in closer to him, "Be you, sweet Snow... That's what I need... Just be you... And don't let me forget that I need you..." he whispered to her softly then pulled her in for a very tender kiss that seemed to last forever.

When he finally pulled back, he had to give a teasing smile, "But right now, I want to see you in sunlight..." he told her with a wink then pulled her further along the path towards a patch of grass filled with pale blue flowers that was currently getting a full measure of sunlight.

He knew she'd figured out that the sunlight here wouldn't hurt her the moment they'd stepped outside, even if it had been in the shade. So he'd easily get his wish to see her face when she stepped out into the full sunlight for the first time in a very long time.

He paused at the edge of the shade and let go of her hand, wanting to watch her this time. But he could already see that intense concentration and fascination in her eyes and had to smile in anticipation of what she'd show him when she finally stepped out into the warmth of the light...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:01 pm
Devossy

Dev was unable to help his grin as he watched her, letting her move around for a moment and simply watching her and giving her some time to experience what it meant to finally be in sunlight again. He finally moved up to her and cupped her face gently, looking into her eyes as he gave her a tender smile, "You're beautiful, Snow... Sunlight does you good..." he told her softly.

"I can't wait to see you after you've spent about a week over here..." he added then let his hands trail down her neck, over her shoulders, down her arms to her hands that he lifted up between them then out to the side a bit so the sunlight hit them fully, "Your skin will tan a bit here... I know you've seen Gypsy once or twice. She's got just as much of a problem with the sun back home that you have but her time over here has allowed her to gain a nice tan. Don't get me wrong, Snow, I love you no matter what you look like. But with a tan, some color to your skin... You'll be breathtaking... I'll have to make sure others know you're mine..." he finished with a low growl of possessiveness that he couldn't help.

Then he couldn't keep himself back anymore. He leaned in and gave her a deep kiss, one full of everything he'd kept contained during the fight and getting back. The kiss was almost feral with how much he needed her right now as he put his hands around her waist and pulled her in even closer to him.

When he finally let her up for air, he gave another soft growl, "I need you, Snow... I need you right now... Here... In the sunlight..." he told her, knowing he couldn't wait to have her like this too long or he'd go nuts. She would have to be the strong one here, lead them to a more private spot, take command of him, something, anything, or he was going to do exactly as he said....  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:47 pm
Devossy
Okay, you can do a timeskip in the Guest Rooms thread. Just say that it's a different room than Dancer's and you're set.

Dev gave a small hiss of pleasure as her nails scored his neck then gave a soft growl he knew she loved hearing from him, "Fine... Room it is then... But later... I'll find a place where we can be in the sun... I want to see the light playing over every inch of you..." he told her before he gave her another kiss that was just as hungry for her.

But he didn't let the kiss last as long this time. He broke away and took one of her hands to throw her off balance as he ducked down and tossed her over his shoulder, one hand over her thighs to keep her in place as he carried her from the garden and up to one of the empty guest rooms. He ignored her protests. He simply couldn't help acting like a proverbial caveman. He needed this, needed to have something like this to keep himself under some amount of control and carrying her off like this just did it for him. It kept him from pushing it and taking her right there in the garden, not caring if the entire castle guard found them at it.

So carrying her off like that was the best she was going to get...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:56 am
Dameon Black
Edited slightly to add in something that was buzzing in my head for a bit.

Dancer was currently sitting in the garden, in the center of a maze of Mountain Laurel. They'd told him what the plant was when they'd put him out here. In truth, he hadn't cared at all. They'd borrowed an old wheelchair from storage for him since he was still having trouble with his legs. They'd also told him that Lareth had used this same chair for Cynthia a few times. Again, he hadn't cared.

They were still having trouble getting him healed after he'd been tortured. Most days, he wondered why anyone bothered. Then he'd remember that Sebastet was his godmother and she was best friends with Lareth. He'd seen the demon king once in the time he'd been here, long enough for the king to wince badly at his condition then leave him with the best healers he had.

For him, he really didn't care much about anything lately. The Hunters had killed his Mate, his father, his father's Mate, his best friends Mate, and the Mates of two other of Sebastet's godchildren that he'd grew up with and they'd tortured one of them as well. Honestly, it was too much to take in on good day. On a bad day, they brought him out here for some sunlight and put him in a spot where he couldn't hurt himself.

He could still walk, but it was painful. They'd practically skinned him in places. His back was a mass of scars from the flaying, his face had been cut up in places as well. Then there were the other, more inventive, tortures they'd used. Strangely enough, they'd left his hair alone. The silver and white hair now fell almost to his ankles and the maids were apparently drawing straws to figure out who would get to brush it for him. As long as they left his sheet alone, he didn't care.

Right now, his back was to the maze access. They'd parked him so that he could look at some weird sculpture and had promised to come get him in a few hours for his next healing treatment. He was dreading that. The treatments were almost as painful as the torture had been, but they swore that they were working. He just couldn't see any changes yet...

He didn't like to speak either. The torture had damaged something in his throat and had altered his voice. It left his voice with a low growl to it, a sound that he found annoying but others seemed to find enticing. So he didn't speak much, he simply did as he was told and let his caretakers move and shift him as they wished. It was easier than dealing with everything that had happened, with what had been taken from him...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:24 pm
Red Gypsy

Amir
Light began to gather around Dancer as the air around him heated up a bit. A warm breeze flowed around him, followed by a soft chuckle. The sunlight intensified and became blinding for a single moment before it calmed down, and Dancer would suddenly find a dark-skinned male standing between him and the sculpture they had parked him in front of.

The male wore loose white pants that allowed him effortless movement. Tattoos of intricate hieroglyphics were just barely visible on his waistline, leading up to a bare, muscled chest covered in more of the beautiful symbols. Large, feline ears twitched on top of the man's head as he looked over Dancer. White hair fell to cover his face just a bit as he tilted his head a bit while he looked him over.

"Are you ShadowDancer?" he asked, his voice almost musical and going straight through the body to the most intimate places. He waited a moment for Dancer to respond and started to fidget a bit impatiently until he finally got a confirmation. He gave a very regal bow, allowing Dancer to catch a brief glimpse of the tattoo the covered his back. "My name is Amir, servant of the sun god Ra. You are my charge. I am now in your service."

He straightened up and watched Dancer carefully with green, cat-like eyes, frowning a bit when he didn't immediately start to rejoice at Amir's presence. In the demigod's experience until now, most people were immediately happy upon hearing that they had the servant of a god there to guide and help them. He hadn't been told much of Dancer's situation. All he had been told was that he was being sent to heal the man. He hadn't been told that he needed to heal him both physically and emotionally.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:55 pm
Dameon Black

Dancer looked the male over and considered the situation before giving a heavy sigh and looking down. He was going to have to talk and he hated to talk now. The alteration to his voice was painful for him to hear, knowing what had caused it.

"I'm Dancer..." he said, his voice carrying a near-permanent growl to it now, "And I think I know who's behind this... Horus liked me last time he visited... They all like Sebastet... I get you, as a result... I don't know why they won't just let me die, at this rate..." he added, putting it all together and letting his eyes close as he laid his head back briefly.

The movement showed the bruises still around his throat from where he'd been strangled numerous times, so many that it had damaged his throat and explained the growl to his voice.

But the injuries didn't stop there and a shifter's sensitive nose would pick up on alot of it, so he probably wouldn't have to explain much. He finally opened his eyes again, one emerald and one pale blue, to look at the male in front of him, "Look, I don't want any help. I want to be left alone to wallow in peace. Whatever I was before... I'm changed now and nothing will fix it... And nothing will bring my Mate back... Or my father..." he told him then tried to turn the wheelchair so that he could leave.

This was probably a first for Amir... Dancer didn't want him... He'd actually turned away from him! And was trying to leave!  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:29 pm
Red Gypsy

Amir
Amir's frown deepened as he heard Dancer's response, heard him starting to reason out why Amir had been sent. He didn't like that Dancer seemed to want to die. His entire life was resting on Dancer right now, and it wasn't looking very good at the moment. "I am here because my father cares for Sebastet quite a bit and views all of her godchildren as family," he stated, confirming a bit of Dancer's thoughts.

He couldn't help but wince a bit when he saw the bruising around Dancer's throat, quickly starting to understand a bit more about things. He wasn't going to claim to be an expert, but anyone who looked could tell that Dancer had been tortured. The view of the bruising and scent of the other injuries only served to drive that point home. He was extremely gifted with healing magic, probably far more than the healers that had been working on Dancer so far. But even with his skills, it would still take a while to fix all of the damage.

He took a deep breath when Dancer stated that he didn't want help, that he wanted to be left alone to wallow in peace. The comment that he couldn't be fixed terrified Amir. If he didn't figure out how to do just that, he would lose all of his magical powers forever. He was distracted from that train of thought when Dancer started to turn the wheelchair. The suicidal b*****d was trying to leave! He let out a low growl and immediately placed a hand on the back of the wheelchair, stopping it from moving with ease.

He took another deep breath to steady himself. "I have to help you," he stated, his voice carrying a hint of annoyance. "I don't have any choice here. You're not the only one on the line here. I either help you or lose my magic forever. And I happen to really like my magic. I need it. So you're stuck with me whether you like it or not!"

He realized that he was starting to get a bit heated and moved back in front of Dancer with a slightly apologetic expression. "I know you say you don't want my help, but at least let me heal you. Most healers are going to inflict so much pain on you that it's almost like you're going through it all again. But I'm not most healers. I can heal the damage without causing anymore pain. If you're going to be forced to get healed anyway, why not make it a lot more pleasant?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:44 pm
Dameon Black

Dancer let out his own growl of annoyance when the chair stopped but forced himself to listen, wincing at the corner he'd been put in. He had to let him help whether he wanted it or not. His nature simply wouldn't let him pass it by.

But the offer of painless healing was the kicker to letting the male help. He still hesitated as he looked into those earnest and almost desperate eyes, holding back for a moment because he had to. He didn't want to be healed, physically or otherwise. The healing wouldn't bring back what he'd lost. It wouldn't give him back what he wanted.

In the end, he gave a heavy sigh and lowered his head then shook his head slightly and looked back up just as he caught the male's scent and had to give a harsh bark of laughter at the irony of it. At the confused look, he shook his head again, knowing he'd have to explain it later. His laughter was short lived, mainly because it hurt to laugh.

It hurt to laugh. It hurt to cry. It hurt to talk. It hurt to breathe. It hurt to move...

He finally gave a small nod, "Easier physical healing I can take... Whatever you can heal of it... Some of what they used will be hard to heal..." he gave him that much and wondered how far Ra was prepared to make this kid go to heal him. He hoped it wasn't very far, that the physical healing would be enough. But, knowing his luck, it wouldn't be that easy to get rid of his new babysitter...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:44 am
Red Gypsy

Amir
Amir watched Dancer with a bit of desperation in his eyes, terrified that Dancer would refuse even the offer of painless healing. It was really all that he had left to try to get Dancer to at least sort of accept him. He could see the hesitation and desire not to be healed in Dancer's expression and movements, but he hoped that he could somehow get through. He gave a confused look at Dancer's laugh but said nothing in response, clearly still waiting for an answer.

He let out a relieved sigh when Dancer finally accepted his offer. He gently reached out to push Dancer's head back a bit so he could look over his throat. He followed that up by gently lifting Dancer from the chair with ease, using a bit of his magic to fill Dancer with pleasant warmth instead of pain as he examined him fully. He thought about the situation for a moment as he eased Dancer back into the wheelchair.

"Most of the damage should be simple enough to fix," he finally stated, debating where to start. "Some of it will be quite a bit more difficult, like you said. But I can still heal all of it. It'll just take time. But it seems that time is something that we'll both have plenty of. I'll be with you for as long as it takes to fulfill my duty." He gently slid his fingers over Dancer's body, tracing the magic flowing though him as he worked to figure out where to start. His fingers stopped at Dancer's throat again, his touch surprisingly gentle. "It seems the easiest place to start is here." Warmth began to flow through Dancer's body as Amir's healing magic began to flow around Dancer's bruised throat. The bruising disappeared fairly quickly, but Dancer would be able to feel that some of the damage wouldn't be able to be fixed right now. Amir was an extremely gifted healer, but the damage to Dancer's body was extensive. Still, he wouldn't be able to deny that doing things like breathing and talking would be far less painful now. His voice would still be off, but even that could be fixed with enough time.

As Amir reached the limit of what he could do for Dancer's throat right now, his hands moved further down Dancer's body. Warmth flowed from his hands, easing pain as they moved and started to heal other parts of Dancer's damaged body. Amir eventually let out a soft sigh and took a step back, the light fading from his hands. "There was a lot of damage, so I wasn't able to do as much as I wanted. But we did make some progress. I also left a bit of my magic flowing through you. It'll continue to dull the pain until the next healing session." Dancer was far from fully healed, but the feeling of pleasant and comforting warmth stayed with him. And he wouldn't be able to miss the progress from Amir's first treatment.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:11 am
Dameon Black

Dancer allowed the healing, though the physical touch was a little disturbing. He hid it fairly well, he thought, able to distance any physical reaction to touch and hide it with reaction to the healing instead. He could feel the healing as it moved through his body, starting with the assessment and through the actual healing. The warmth that moved through him was pleasant and the healing actually felt good, what little he was able to do.

The healing moved through his throat and chest, making it easier to breathe and providing some relief from the pressure that was blocking his movement.

"Thank you..." he said softly, grateful that there was some relief from the relentless pain, for however long he'd have it. He settled back into the wheelchair and pulled the blanket back over his legs and lap then had to acknowledge one point, "I admit, I'll have to have a babysitter for a while. But don't expect a big response to it right now. The pain relief is great. But that doesn't mean that I still want to be hanging around anymore... That may never heal..." he pointed out, wanting there to be no mistakes about that final point.

He ran a hand through his silver and white hair, inadvertently revealing the Mating Mark now turned into a silvered scar and revealing part of why he didn't want to live. It really wasn't that hard to figure out, in the end.

He shook his head a bit and gestured towards the castle, "Let's get to my room and let me sleep for a bit... They'll probably try to make me eat, but I need sleep first," he finally said, knowing that Amir was going to have to push the wheelchair through the maze then through the garden and castle to find Dancer's temporary room... And Amir was going to have to not get distracted on the way...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:26 am
Red Gypsy

Amir
Amir gave Dancer a soft smile when he was thanked. He helped Dancer to get settled in the wheelchair again and then gave a soft sigh when he heard the rest of what Dancer had to say. "I'm glad that you've accepted that you'll have to have me around for a while," he said. "I'm honestly not sure how to help you, but I am glad that you'll let me try." He wasn't sure what to say to the rest of Dancer's statement, the bit about not really wanting to be around anymore and the fact that it may never heal. He had never seen someone in this sort of situation before, so he wasn't sure how to help with it. Still, Dancer wasn't trying to get him to leave, at least.

He moved to stand behind the wheelchair so that he could push him where he needed to go, pausing a bit at the sight of the silvered scar where a Mating Mark had once been. He had never really taken the time to settle down enough to even think about taking a permanent Mate. He had never really seen any reason to. But his mother had drilled into his head that a Mating bond was sacred, and that the loss of that bond was nearly unending agony. He'd heard Dancer's mention of a Mate, but he hadn't expected that it was a fully established bond that had been severed. He was suddenly doubting his ability to fulfill his task, even after Dancer had accepted his presence.

He shook his head to dispel those thoughts and started to push Dancer through the maze. "I'll need some instructions on how to find your room so I can get you there." It didn't take long for Amir to push Dancer out of the maze and back through the garden to the castle. But as they got inside, Amir slowed down a bit to appreciate the various men that they passed. Gods had a tendency to be extremely sexual beings. and it would be obvious to Dancer that Amir had inherited that tendency from his father. But it also seemed like he didn't have the same level of control as a god would. So Amir was unashamedly ogling every attractive man that they passed, barely able to restrain himself from inviting them to find a private room. Dancer speaking the directions to his room was really all that kept Amir from getting too distracted. Still, it didn't stop them from getting lost a few times.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:23 pm
Dameon Black
Okay, you can move them into the guest room for Dancer in here and help him get into bed, maybe deal with some healers or something. But offering to 'cuddle' might be a good way for him to ensure that Dancer doesn't do anything stupid...

Any other time, Dancer would have been bothered by the fact that the male wasn't paying much attention to him. But this time, to be honest, he really didn't care that much.

As it was, they still managed to get lost a few times when directions weren't paid attention to or were missed. But they finally made it to the guest wing, where the scenery was limited mainly to female servants. From there, they finally found the door to the room he'd been given and he got one of the maids to help with the door, though he had to tell her that they were fine without further assistance no less than six times...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Demon Realm

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash