Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
the day is finally here -_- Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  yea its a poll....
View Results

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:19 pm
In less than 24 hours the love of my life is getting on a plane to go to California. for the last 3 years we've been so inseparable and now there's going to be thousands of miles between us......this is the second saddest moment of my life. I've never loved like I love him and this....it could destroy everything. it's probably going to......i feel so sad i could vomit. I want this pain to stop -_-  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:31 pm
meh! don't say that!
it won't destroy everything!!!
your bond will just grow stronger. if you both love one another the distance won't separate you guys.
i'm sure you guys will communicate a lot as much as you're able to.
just hang in there and be strong for love!

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

gdapw
Crew

Friendly Friend

13,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:45 pm
Distance relationships are hard, several of us in here can attest to that.

I am lucky that...well, the distance relationships I have been in, I have not exactly been with that person physically. Which makes its easier to cope when you fly such vast distances to see them and they stand you up.

But that aside there are many easy ways to communicate, these days its easy to face to face communicate on skype/other video chat.

Love is pain, and that pain is proof of the strenght of the love.

Whats he doing in CA, how long will he be there?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:07 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
meh! don't say that!
it won't destroy everything!!!
your bond will just grow stronger. if you both love one another the distance won't separate you guys.
i'm sure you guys will communicate a lot as much as you're able to.
just hang in there and be strong for love!

i want to be strong but i feel so weak right now......like my little bubble around my world just crashed. but ill try.....i really will -_-  

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:13 pm
Blackdragon0228

i want to be strong but i feel so weak right now......like my little bubble around my world just crashed. but ill try.....i really will -_-

i know it'll probably be hard for awhile, but i believe in you! you can get past the pain and realize that everything is going to be alright. ^^ remember the guild is always here for you if you need to talk.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:17 pm
gdapw
Distance relationships are hard, several of us in here can attest to that.

I am lucky that...well, the distance relationships I have been in, I have not exactly been with that person physically. Which makes its easier to cope when you fly such vast distances to see them and they stand you up.

But that aside there are many easy ways to communicate, these days its easy to face to face communicate on skype/other video chat.

Love is pain, and that pain is proof of the strenght of the love.

Whats he doing in CA, how long will he be there?

stand you up...? no way....damn thats rough..... : (

theres ways to talk i know....we planned to of course. i just feel so hurt that someone who has been by my side for so long is just going to be gone.....
love can indeed be pain.....trials suffering hardships.....*sigh* part of me thinks we can make it through this but.....i can never be sure.....

hes there for grad school. hes going to an art school in san francisco. hes damn sure got a lot of talent....they accepted him right away. but as it stands all the jobs he'll want to do are out there so.....he might be there indefinitely...

i wanna get there...i really do...but its gonna be such a hard road. im going to try but theres no guarantee i can be out there too....  

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:23 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Blackdragon0228

i know it'll probably be hard for awhile, but i believe in you! you can get past the pain and realize that everything is going to be alright. ^^ remember the guild is always here for you if you need to talk.

aw thanks....nice to know i do have some support emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:30 pm
Blackdragon0228

theres ways to talk i know....we planned to of course. i just feel so hurt that someone who has been by my side for so long is just going to be gone.....
love can indeed be pain.....trials suffering hardships.....*sigh* part of me thinks we can make it through this but.....i can never be sure.....

hes there for grad school. hes going to an art school in san francisco. hes damn sure got a lot of talent....they accepted him right away. but as it stands all the jobs he'll want to do are out there so.....he might be there indefinitely...

i wanna get there...i really do...but its gonna be such a hard road. im going to try but theres no guarantee i can be out there too....

if I am stupid enough to give it a third chance I deserve it, but at least I have some to myself in vegas right?

Yeah thats true we must follow the path thats true to us, and thats true to for our partners. Maybe you can find a way there, but indeed it will be tough, but anything worth doing is.

Just dont do anything irrational until youve considered all the options, think with both your heart and you mind.

And remember what your feeling is natural and its okay to let your feelings show.  

gdapw
Crew

Friendly Friend

13,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:46 pm
gdapw
Blackdragon0228

if I am stupid enough to give it a third chance I deserve it, but at least I have some to myself in vegas right?

Yeah thats true we must follow the path thats true to us, and thats true to for our partners. Maybe you can find a way there, but indeed it will be tough, but anything worth doing is.

Just dont do anything irrational until youve considered all the options, think with both your heart and you mind.

And remember what your feeling is natural and its okay to let your feelings show.

thanks.....thats good to keep in mind....sometimes i feel like im crazy for feeling things so strongly. but ill try to be smart about it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:52 pm
Blackdragon0228

thanks.....thats good to keep in mind....sometimes i feel like im crazy for things things so strongly. but ill try to be smart about it.

Humans are crazy in general, though the craziest deny it.

As sleepy said, we are all here for you and we care, and we are always willing to listen.

If you ever need to talk about anything you dont want so public of course my PM box is always open, as are many of our other members Im sure.  

gdapw
Crew

Friendly Friend

13,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200

Ginhi~kun
Vice Captain

Fashionable Autobiographer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:38 pm
=(
Really sorry to hear this...I mean obviously yay for Grad school....but yeah. Besides the obvious reasons of not wanting to just pick up and move across the country, what's keeping you from eventually moving over there?

And also, here for you....vent/be sad/talk as much as you want here or to me.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:05 pm
Ginhi~kun
=(
Really sorry to hear this...I mean obviously yay for Grad school....but yeah. Besides the obvious reasons of not wanting to just pick up and move across the country, what's keeping you from eventually moving over there?

And also, here for you....vent/be sad/talk as much as you want here or to me.

I dont have the money to just pick up and move. otherwise id be right behind him. hes living on the schools campus with a bunch of roommates (random people he doesnt know any of them) not in an apartment of his own yet. im hoping he'll find a place he can live in hopefully not in the city cuz san francisco is stupidly expensive to live in. if he can find a place then ill pack up and move with him in a heartbeat. til then im just stuck here....  

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200

Ginhi~kun
Vice Captain

Fashionable Autobiographer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:20 am
Blackdragon0228

I dont have the money to just pick up and move. otherwise id be right behind him. hes living on the schools campus with a bunch of roommates (random people he doesnt know any of them) not in an apartment of his own yet. im hoping he'll find a place he can live in hopefully not in the city cuz san francisco is stupidly expensive to live in. if he can find a place then ill pack up and move with him in a heartbeat. til then im just stuck here....

So it's kind of just a waiting game ;-;
Well, good news is that you'll probably join him...just not immediately. Buts if you start saving up monies now then you can help later. <3
Or you can off one of his roommates and pose as a student of the school ninja

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:55 am
Ginhi~kun
Blackdragon0228

So it's kind of just a waiting game ;-;
Well, good news is that you'll probably join him...just not immediately. Buts if you start saving up monies now then you can help later. <3
Or you can off one of his roommates and pose as a student of the school ninja

I like that second option ninja  

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:10 am
Distance relationships are hard. Some people can do them. Some people can't. I don't know how feasible it is to actually visit on a semi-reoccurring basis, but I think that keeping up communication via Skype and phone is definitely important. In the end, if you're the one he wants to be with and vice versa, and you both make it a point to keep that in mind, then time and distance shouldn't do anything to change that. Sadness will only be temporary.  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff