Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darkheart Manor

Back to Guilds

A safe haven run by archangels for the supernatural 

Tags: roleplaying, supernatural, vampire, werewolves, fallen angel 

Reply Darkheart Dorms
Skyfall & Delta's Dorm Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aura Wintergreen
Captain

Fashionable Prophet

7,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:41 am
"Well I guess I'll just have to focus on taking care of you then." she smiled. "Does Cerberos have a girlfriend?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:39 pm
Delta said "Yes he does." Delta kissed Sky and held her hand and looked at their wedding rings and said "Why do you ask my love?"  

Cerberos Bellator
Vice Captain

Hallowed Werewolf

Aura Wintergreen
Captain

Fashionable Prophet

7,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:10 am
"Because you and your brothers shouldn't be alone, by the sounds of it you three have done your time of loneliness, even though you had each other it's not the same when you have someone special." she rubbed her thumb across his hand. "When you have someone special, you never feel alone even if you're apart."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:04 pm
Delta smiles and says "We all find happiness in the same place. Wierd isnt it?" Delta kissed Sky and held her hands.  

Cerberos Bellator
Vice Captain

Hallowed Werewolf

Aura Wintergreen
Captain

Fashionable Prophet

7,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:40 pm
"TI does seem quite strange." Skyfall agreed. "But everyone deserves a chance at happiness...well almost everyone."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:08 am
Delta kisses Sky and smiles. Delta says "Everyone deserves happiness but not all are worthy of it. Those like Kalath and Smiling Jack. The cruel and sadistic." Delta frowned and touched a scar on his neck as he mentioned Smiling Jack  

Cerberos Bellator
Vice Captain

Hallowed Werewolf

Aura Wintergreen
Captain

Fashionable Prophet

7,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:30 am
Skyfall touched Delta's hand that was on his neck, "Who's smiling Jack?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:55 pm
Delta frowns and says "Jack was a cruel man that was so evil that when the Forsaken corrupted him he became a Forsaken Hive. His dark heart gave him control. He tried to cut out Cerberos' vocal cords and all of us got the scar."  

Cerberos Bellator
Vice Captain

Hallowed Werewolf

Aura Wintergreen
Captain

Fashionable Prophet

7,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:21 pm
Skyfall wrapped her arms around Delta, "Well I don't care who this Smiling Jack is, he won't be getting anywhere near you while I'm still alive."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:57 am
Delta hugs Sky and says "Im not worried about myself. Im worried for you. He has a thing about killing women first."  

Cerberos Bellator
Vice Captain

Hallowed Werewolf

Aura Wintergreen
Captain

Fashionable Prophet

7,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:02 am
Skyfall smiled, "I'm not so worried, anyone wanting to kill me has to get past Aura first and she's scary-dangerous when she's mad."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:26 am
Delta kisses Sky and smiles and says "You are so beautiful and confident." Delta held Sky close and said "I am proud to be your husband."  

Cerberos Bellator
Vice Captain

Hallowed Werewolf

Aura Wintergreen
Captain

Fashionable Prophet

7,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:28 am
Sky kissed Delta, "I'm proud to be your wife."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:20 pm
Sky looked up and frowned slightly. "Damn...I have to go." she said."Aura needs me."

{Exit}  

Aura Wintergreen
Captain

Fashionable Prophet

7,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Aura Wintergreen
Captain

Fashionable Prophet

7,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:50 pm
Sky returned with Aura and sat her down gently at her dressing table seat. "I'm worried." she said quietly to Delta. "See that look on her face; it means she's about to shut down emotionally...we do not want that happening. I'm going to see what I can do." She picked up a hair brush from her dressing table and ran it lightly through Aura's hair.
"I used to do this for you." Aura said. "When things got bad at home."
"I'd say things are pretty bad now." Sky said gently.
"I never wanted to remember that night." Aura spoke softly. "But when Michael erased my memories and when the mind wall came crashing down, it all started coming back to me."
Skyfall picked up a washcloth and went into the bathroom, she came back out and washed the tear-smudged make-up off Aura's face. "You know you can't repress everything for ever."
"I know but I wanted to repress that." Aura's hands twisted the hem of her shirt. "I wanted to do it again you know....but I couldn't do that to Dante and Alex and my daughter."
"That's good." Sky said gently. She hugged her sister across the shoulders. "That's really good Aura."  
Darkheart Dorms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff