Fun for every Legend of Zelda Fan, both veteran and new, for over eight years~ 

Tags: legend of zelda, link, zelda, triforce, nintendo 

Reply ..::The Hangout::..
The Moment You Found Zelda Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What was the first Zelda game you ever played?
  TP
  SS
  OOT
  MM
  Other
View Results

Cryaotic26

Hilarious Autobiographer

1,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:05 pm
THE MOMENT YOU FOUND ZELDA!
Everyone who is in this guild must play Zelda! Now I wanna ask you, how did you feel in the first five minutes you found/played Zelda for the first time! Just say the game you played first, and how you felt that you had found one of the most fantastic games on Earth!

Poll fixed by Meizzkey on August 15, 2012!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:22 pm
I honestly don't remember.  

Russian Breasts

Dapper Capitalist

inkerdoodle

Generous Friend

6,950 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:35 pm
I remember first finding the Zelda characters in Super Smash Bros. Melee, and then I was curious. So one day when I went to Gamestop and found OOT and thought, "Hey, they look familiar!" And got the game. Happy times.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:19 pm
The first game I played was Wind Waker.
I really don't remember exactly how I felt. I know I was pretty into it and didn't want to put it down.
So I guess I thought it was a pretty amazing game lol. I also thought all of the character were adorable too. xD

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500

Cryaotic26

Hilarious Autobiographer

1,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:20 pm
Sorry about the poll guys. It didn't work! I think my little brother changed it and it stuffed up. sad You can just use it to get some gold  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:28 pm
Um... I was at a party my family went to every year. I was like 7 at the time, some guy was playing ocarina of time on the N64. Link reminded me of a turtle.  

Valin the Evil Hedgehog

Perfect Lunatic

Meizzkey
Vice Captain

Aged Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm
I died.
A lot.

And then I tried putting the controller in my mouth and was scolded by my father about how "that's now how we play video games."
But when I actually sat down to play Zelda for the first time with more cognitive abilities, I was about 6 or 7 and my neighbours showed it to me and now look at me!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:18 pm
Khumalo333
Sorry about the poll guys. It didn't work! I think my little brother changed it and it stuffed up. sad You can just use it to get some gold
I fixed it so you can get a better reading on results, haha.
Hope ya don't mind. (:

Meizzkey
Vice Captain

Aged Fatcat

ryoochibi

Bloodsucker

10,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:03 am
Ocarina of Time~ <3  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:26 pm
Meizzkey
Khumalo333
I fixed it so you can get a better reading on results, haha.
Hope ya don't mind. (:

Oh thank you! I really appreciate that! smile  

Cryaotic26

Hilarious Autobiographer

1,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fruit Punch Samurai G001

Versatile Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:06 pm
My first Zelda game was Oracle of Ages heart .
I was hooked from the get go. I was in elementary school and it was one the first games that I owned. Ahhh, the memories

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:02 pm
My first zelda game was OoT. I liked fantasy adventure games and it was amazing. It was what I always wanted a fantasy adventure game to be like.  

DragonbornPegasister

Unbeatable Nerd

7,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Cryaotic26

Hilarious Autobiographer

1,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:49 pm
Well the very first time I played Zelda was when I was 5 and every time I died I would switch it off and read the guidebooks over and over again. When I was 7 I played OoT and I said,

"No, no! Hey, friend! Don't attack me friend!", every time an enemy popped out on the screen. A year later I had finishe half the game but I couldn't do anymore because of annoying Navi! When I was 10 I decided to finish it because I had been playing Majora's Mask and it sorta creeped me out and the only way to calm myself down was to chew on a pencil for a while.

When I was 11 I finished Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time so I played Four Swords. I was playing with a 13 year old, a 5 year old and a 7 year old. The 5 year old kept putting the controller in his mouth and it got on my nerves having to clean it all the time. The 7 year old always wondered off and killed us all.

Then I figured out that I should do the glitch in Four Swords and put four Links into OoT. It wasn't any better except for the screening. No more Vaati!

Then I found TP and saw the true Zelda. I loved the darker feel and best of all, no game overs!

At 16 I finished TP and by 18 I found SS and I'm going back to OoT again cause I loved it that much. Happy Times, and long ones too.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:39 am
Wow this brings back memories...

Let's see, the first time I ever played Zelda was when my sister left her old nintendo console and I picked it up and unpaused the game. Let's just say I was way to young to even really know what was going on. I just know that I killed the guy in green and started crying.

I got everyone's attention doing that and lets just say my sister was pissed when she saw I'd killed Link. She was in a dungon and was pretty far in the game too...now I know why she was so angry about it.

Anyway, I found I liked Zelda games ever since then and now I replay all the games I have countless times. But I always try not to get killed, just because of how much it upset me that first time. Funny huh?  

Hiei_Jaganeshi_Urameshi

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:20 pm
Mother played Zelda 1 back in her gaming days. Then I did, after the babysitters let me play SMB2 with them. Mom wouldn't let me play until then.

Been stompin' on Ganon's ~/~ ever since. :B

Meizzkey
I died.
A lot.

And then I tried putting the controller in my mouth and was scolded by my father about how "that's now how we play video games."
But when I actually sat down to play Zelda for the first time with more cognitive abilities, I was about 6 or 7 and my neighbours showed it to me and now look at me!
Your father sounds like a proper gentleman.

Hiei_Jaganeshi_Urameshi
Dat sig. I swear, if I ever get to making fighting games on Flash, Linkette will be a hidden character. In every. Single. ~/~ing. One.

A guy can dream, anyway.  
..::The Hangout::..

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces