Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ace Combat: Unsung Heroes

Back to Guilds

The Legion Contracting Corp. is an elite force. To be asked to join is a privilege. 

Tags: Ace Combat, Private Military, Mercenary, Special Forces, Role Play 

Reply Archives
Daniel "Zero" Wolf Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Courier Nine

Distinct Hunter

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:02 pm
Username- Courier Nine
RPC Name- Daniel "Zero" Wolf
Age (Gaia)- I've had several accounts, spanning from 2007
Age (RPC)- 32
Height- Average
Weight- 132
Hair color/style- Maroon, Spike-ish.
Eye color- Gray/Blue
Nationality- 2/4 American, 1/4 German, 1/4 Russian.

Bio- Daniel Wolf was born in Lewis, Washington. The town of Lewis was a small one, consisting of about 100 houses, a small shop, and a few other things you'd see in a town. His father was an Airborne Medic. He had wanted to make his father proud. He went into the military for a few years, but was discharged for an injury to his arm. He knew it was wrong, but he accepted it. At the age of 30 he left to join Dark Legion Contracting Company.

Weapons- M98B Semi-Automatic Sniper Rifle(For scouting only), Silenced TT-33 Semi-Automatic Russian Pistol, H&K MP5K, CQC Trench Knife

Abilities- (Must be approved by captain) Scouting, Marksmanship. Had parachute training.

Appearance- Red, slightly spiky hair. Average height. He wears a trench coat, sweater, tie, slacks, and dress shoes in public, with one of his favorite medals on the inside of the coat. During action, he wears a standard US Military Kevlar vest, white T-Shirt, US Military BDU trousers, and US Military boots. He has a green bar-code tattoo on his arm, and his arm is rendered almost useless.

Other- None.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:16 pm
Question, just out of curiosity: If one of his arms is almost useless, then how does he hold a rifle?  

AINGELPROJECT667
Captain

Shy Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
  • Partygoer 500

Courier Nine

Distinct Hunter

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:20 pm
It is ALMOST useless. Sort of. I never said it was useless. He got a gunshot wound in his left arm, right around the bicep area. He still has use of it, but it is not as strong and he does not have all of the will power of it, like he does his right. He can still fire a rifle and all.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:33 pm
Okay I have a few.... well actually... its pretty good. I would say, that General Thomas Pryor in RP would request that you transfer something other than a scouting role, this being assumed based off of your weapons list. But if you really pushed it he would allow it. So really this is all good to me, nothing to criticize from me. Welcome!  

Pykies
Vice Captain

Dedicated Informer

Courier Nine

Distinct Hunter

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:36 pm
General Thomas Pryor
Okay I have a few.... well actually... its pretty good. I would say, that General Thomas Pryor in RP would request that you transfer something other than a scouting role, this being assumed based off of your weapons list. But if you really pushed it he would allow it. So really this is all good to me, nothing to criticize from me. Welcome!

My character, in his backround, has been deployed behind enemy lines, parachuting, to scout. I don't have to be a scout, I can take out the Rifle.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:42 pm
Courier Nine
General Thomas Pryor

My character, in his backround, has been deployed behind enemy lines, parachuting, to scout. I don't have to be a scout, I can take out the Rifle.

No no, don't get me wrong, Your background and previous history would be taken into account and consideration, but I'm just saying its going to be hard to pull off a sniper/scouting role with a bad arm.... Although i would be using you guy's in teams... so ya it would work, do what you want smile Just don't miss  

Pykies
Vice Captain

Dedicated Informer

Elder Maxson
Crew

Soldier

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:47 pm
if your arm is not 100% its not going to be easy for you to get accurate shots off... and also the M98b is bolt action not simi auto.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:52 pm
Capt Trident
if your arm is not 100% its not going to be easy for you to get accurate shots off... and also the M98b is bolt action not simi auto.

The arm is about 80%. I would have a Bipod, which would replace my arm when I am firing. I also though I saw Semi-Auto in the gun bio on the armory.  

Courier Nine

Distinct Hunter

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Elder Maxson
Crew

Soldier

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:01 pm
Courier Nine
Capt Trident

The arm is about 80%. I would have a Bipod, which would replace my arm when I am firing. I also though I saw Semi-Auto in the gun bio on the armory.
Its bolt action, there is no version of it being semi-auto.... but lets put it this way for easy information.
bolt action=more accurate, used by snipers because of this feature
semi-auto=less accurate faster follow up shot, used primarily by squad designated marksmen, and spotters. Now there are some exceptions to the rule, but most of the time it is set up just like that.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:03 pm
Capt Trident
Courier Nine
Capt Trident

Its bolt action, there is no version of it being semi-auto.... but lets put it this way for easy information.
semi-auto=less accurate faster follow up shot, used primarily by squad designated marksmen, and spotters. Now there are some exceptions to the rule, but most of the time it is set up just like that.

I know the differences, don't get so fussy. mrgreen  

Courier Nine

Distinct Hunter

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Elder Maxson
Crew

Soldier

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:15 pm
Courier Nine
Capt Trident
Courier Nine
Capt Trident

I am not getting fussy... I am just making sure people know the difference, most people think its all the same  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:16 pm
Capt Trident
Courier Nine
Capt Trident
Courier Nine
Capt Trident

I am not getting fussy... I am just making sure people know the difference, most people think its all the same

That annoys me too, don't worry.  

Courier Nine

Distinct Hunter

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Elder Maxson
Crew

Soldier

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:43 pm
Courier Nine
Capt Trident
Courier Nine
Capt Trident
Courier Nine
Capt Trident

also it is suggested that you find a picture for your character so that you can post it when you roleplay.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:58 pm
Capt Trident
Courier Nine
Capt Trident
Courier Nine
Capt Trident

also it is suggested that you find a picture for your character so that you can post it when you roleplay.

That'd be a problem, as I came up with the character and everything.  

Courier Nine

Distinct Hunter

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Courier Nine

Distinct Hunter

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:07 pm
Temporary until I draw myself.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. surprised
fficial&biw=1366&bih=664&tbm=isch&tbnid=dVZN7vTCfZyw5M:&imgrefurl=https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=184696&docid=M96ae6FZ_532YM&imgurl=https://i1.trekearth.com/photos/21175/rsoldier.jpg&w=637&h=600&ei=umwkUKvXKZSQ8wTgp4DYDw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=172&vpy=4&dur=389&hovh=218&hovw=231&tx=158&ty=126&sig=114562931297842233679&page=2&tbnh=146&tbnw=134&start=21&ndsp=27&ved=1t:429,r:7,s:21,i:163" />
Edit: Didn't post.  
Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces