Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Party Room!
The War Chronicles Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 210 211 212 213 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:10 am
User Image
»Đɣƪαɳ--------------------------
"Just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should."

--------------------------₲ᵲϵɠסּᵲ«

»----------------------------«

Dylan stood shocked again at the depth of Megan's feelings for Dustin. He shook his head and went back into camp. Glaring at Dustin, he said. "So where is the egg? And don't pretend that you don't know what I mean thief!" He knew that Megan was right but he didn't really care why at the moment, he just wanted to get the egg back and returned to it's rightful owner. Kinda angry that Megan had made him feel like he was in the wrong, Dylan wanted to strike back. "Good job Meg." He said in sweet tones. Looking at Dustin the whole time he grinned. " So where is it?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:16 am
User Image
»Đטѕʈіɳ-------------------------
“There are two ways to live your life.
One is as though nothing is a miracle.
The other is as though everything is a miracle”

-------------------------Ɽαɠɳϵᵲ«

Dustin looked up to him and rose an eyebrow. "Why, you say such nice things to me, Sure i'll tell you where it is, when you untie me." He gave him a large smile. There was something going on here and he wasn't sure if he wanted any part of this. These two obviously didn't know the egg was stolen until they got to the town, which means now they just want the reward money.
Dustin looked back over to Megan and watched her, She looked like she was about to rip off someones head and he wasn't about to play on her emotions like that, but he had obligations to keep.

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:22 am
User Image

Dylan laughed. "As if I'm gonna untie you! I know that you won't work with us!" Looking at Megan he snapped."Look through his stuff Megan. It is around here somewhere." He really didn't like being such a jerk to her but Dustin was a thief and he would hurt her. Dylan didn't want to see that so he played the cold b*****d now. leaning over close to Dustin he said. "Did you really think she would want you? A thief? She is a warrior!" He smirked at Dustin. He actually was hating himself right then but he felt he was protecting Megan as well as getting even.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:33 am
User Image

Dustin just smiled at the man. "I'm sure she found something good in me that she obviously didn't in you." Dustin tilted his head and looked to Megan. "I don't hate you, Megan. I just want to know why you choose to travel with this Daeva. you're a smart lady, I trust your judgment. Check my tent if you wish, but I don't have the egg." He turned back to Dylan and smiled again.  

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:46 am
User Image
»ɱαɣᶘαɳα------------------------
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little Insecure.
I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle.
But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell
don't deserve me at my best.”

------------------סּᵮ Ͼіɳᵭϵᵲᵮϵᶘᶘ«

Maylana yawned. All of todays even's was getting to her and she needed a nap, but for now, she had to dry out these wet clothes. She stood up and brushed the grass and twigs from her bottom and tail and proceed to take her shirt of. She walked past the three of them and went to the tree where Dustin's small tent was set up and flung her shirt over a tree branch. She then wiggled out of her shorts and hung them with her shirt. She was bare by now and needed to dry out her hair and fur before she became all clammy. She walked naked over to the fire and looked to them. "Don't mind me, continue your questioning and search."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:47 am
User Image»ɱϵǥαɳ--------------------------
“Live as if it's your last day,
love with all of your heart,
and laugh as you've never laughed before.
Because without laughter there can be no love,
and without love there is no life.”

-------------------------Łטɳϵʈϵ«

Megan glared at Dylan. "Watch it Deava....I am not your slave. Speak to me with respect or go your own way." She said as she looked through the belongings. She knew it Dustin spoke the truth. It wasn't here.Looking at Dustin, she said. "I travel with him because though he is true born, he is fighting for the human's, as am I." She turned and glared at Dylan again. His fist was doubled up as if he were going to punch Dustin. "Yuu hit him and I swear by all that is holy I will set Raja on you to chew on that thick skull of yours for a while. It won't kill you but it will mar that pretty face of yours!" She had no idea what had gotten into Dylan but she was going to beat it out of him. "Oh and he was speaking the truth, it is not here.  

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:53 am
User Image

Dylan sighed. Megan was going to be a difficult one to deal with for a while. His eyes grew wide at Maylana and her actions. Growling, he stood and went to his satchel. Pulling out a fresh tunic, he knew it would be too big but he threw it to Maylana anyway. "Here, wear this. It will be too big but it will keep you warm tonight." he said softly. He couldn't believe that Meg would threaten him with her tiger like that, but he didn't doubt that she would do it. He was kind of glad Maylana was here to break some of the tension. "Thank you for what you did tonight. You didn't have to." He said softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:57 am
User Image
»ɱαɣᶘαɳα------------------------
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little Insecure.
I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle.
But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell
don't deserve me at my best.”

------------------סּᵮ Ͼіɳᵭϵᵲᵮϵᶘᶘ«

Maylana pulled the large tunic over her head and adjusted it so she could move around in it. She smiled to Dylan. "You're welcome to use me anyways you need." She walked past them and went to Dustin's tent and pushed some things around and laid down. "It's almost sunset, so I'm going to take a nap. you three play nicely."  

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:03 am
User Image

Dustin thought about what Megan was saying, and nodded to himself, It was probably the only thing that made a bit of sence today. Why he wasn't stright out attacking him. True born Daeva's normally hated the Human born Daeva's Which is why this war is continuing. Dustin almost laughed loudly at the other Daeva's reaction to Maylana getting naked. He sighed and leaned back against the tree. "So, I guess that's it then. What will you do now?" He asked the other Daeva.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:09 am
User Image

Dylan sighed. "I am going to find the egg and return it to it's rightful owner." He said matter of factly. "And my name is Dylan. I would prefer that you call me by name." He looked closely at Dustin and said. "Whatever it is that she sees in you I don't know, but she likes you, has defended you and what she did earlier wasn't actually a part of her trying to distract you. She is not easy and she is as loyal as her tiger. Hurt her and I will kill you!" Dylan felt better after making that threat. He wasn't happy with how he had been treating her. She had been upset and he should have been her friend. He would watch Dustin closely however. He had meant what he said and he had the power to follow through with it.  

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:14 am
User Image

Dustin smiled slightly and nodded. "Alright, Dylan. I can understand your concern for her safety, and to set matters straight, I'm not here to hurt her, nor would I even dream of hurting her." He turned and looked at Megan. "I don't think it's nice to toy with the emotions of women." Dustin looked back to Dylan and took in a deep breath. "But- You're still not getting the egg."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:18 am
User Image

Dylan sighed. "I had a feeling you were going to say that." He grinned. He knew that though Dustin was being difficult about the egg he was also being truthful. he had no idea why a Deava would want to stoop to thievery. It went against everything that they were. Megan was right, there was more going on here than met the eye. Dylan wanted to know what it was. "I'm still not letting you go." He said with a grin.  

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:22 am

Megan unrolled her bedding and looked at the two men. One true born, the other human born. She sighed. Something about Dustin reached out to her. She shook herself, she would not go all soft and mushy. She was a warrior and hardened to the softer feelings. She tried to convince herself. Making her bed near the fire, she tried to ignore the men but she couldn't resist one more look at Dustin. Her eyes met his and she felt the heat in her body rise and her heart rate speed up.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:27 am
User Image

Dustin smiled wide to Dylan. "Understandable." He looked over to see what Megan was doing, and watched her, his eyes meet hers and he smiled softly to her. Maylana let out a small yelp in her sleep followed by a long sigh and purr. He turned and looked towards his tent with a raised eyebrow and shook his head. He leaned back against the tree and closed his eyes. It was going to be a long cold night, especially under the eyes of Dylan. He took one more look at Megain and smiled again. "Sleep sweet, Megan." Dustin said and winked at her.  

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:49 am

Megan smiled at Dustin. She didn't reply but her eyes turned a light molten gold as she looked at him. She almost felt like she had known him forever, Something about him was so familiar. She closed her eyes and tried to go to sleep.  
The Party Room!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 210 211 212 213 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff