Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Party Room!
The War Chronicles Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:05 am
User Image
»Ɽħɣѕ---------------------------
“Live Laugh Love.”

-----------------------Ɛѵϵɳіɳɠƒαᶘᶘ«

»----------------------------«

Rhys grinned at Cameron. "Well...maybe. Cam I'm worried. Megan has never been wrong before, why would she be wrong now? And even if he IS trying to turn good...How will our people ever accept that?" He worried. "What if Maylana comes around in the middle of it all and tries to kill him? Oh holy geeze....Urgh! What a hell of a time for Dad to decide I need to make my first real decision! What is he thinking? What if I make the wrong decision!?" He wasn't in full panic mode but he was damned sure worried. Rhys was a lot more confident in himself recently than he had been before but this was a huge decision! "Cam....If he even LOOKS out of line take him down! I can't let him in no matter what if there is even the slightest chance that he can go bad and hurt anyone in this village! I mean even if he IS trying to go good now. I can't turn him away but no one said we couldn't watch him VERY closely!" He said with a firm tone. His decision had been made, at least part of it had been.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:25 am
User Image

»Βȓɩᶏᶇᶇᶏ-------------------------
"When we are first born, all we know is how to want, we want food we want
attention, natural instinct I guess. But kindness is something that we all have to learn as we go. It's something that
grows and develops slowly over time... true kindness isn't something we are born with, it's something we have to work at,
we have to mold it and shape it within ourselves, not everyone has it, but I think everyone has the potential."

--------------ŞɥɳϢҽạvҽɍ«

Brianna was worried about Angelica going and doing this alone. "Oh no! I want to go with you! Please! I can help and I won't get in your way, I promise!" She asked looking up at her new and very tall friend. She saw a light in Angelica's eyes that made her want to see what she was going to do. It was the same kind of look that the kids around the village got just before they did something they shouldn't do, Bri thought with a grin and she wanted to be involved this time. Besides, she really did want to see this horrible monster everyone spoke in such hushed tones about. She had heard all of the stories and didn't believe half of them. What she heard from Megan and Rhys she believed because they would never lie to her but the others liked to tell tall tales to scare kids into doing what they wanted then to do. But she just could not believe that the red glowing eyes and talon's for hands was true and some of the things he was said to have done....no way. She just didn't believe that the Deava Azreal did all of that! He had to have been controlled somehow....but whatever the reason, he was good enough to be a Guardian and that was not something that just any Deava could do!  

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:28 am
User Image
»Ƈαɱϵᵲסּɳ------------------------
“If killing another to save your family from harm is wrong,
then I don't want to be right.”

------------------Ƒטᶘᶘϵᵲʈסּɳ

Cameron shrugged and placed his hands on Rhys' shoulders and rubbed them slightly. "Well, perhaps it wasn't dad telling you to make sure Megan was right, but... more along the lines of 'don't take what you hear from others, see for yourself'. It's nice and all to be so trusting with what others tell you or see, but what if Megan was put under a spell? Wouldn't you want to go just off of her word, sure you trust her, but because of the company she's with... It's him you don't trust. The sake of your people rely on you to use your best judgment. Just read Azreal... find out who he really is and what he really hopes to accomplish here." He kissed Rhys' forehead and smiled softly, caressing his cheek. "I believe dad gave you this task because he knows you can handle it. You have a heart of gold and a will that burns like fire. You're young, and frankly.. He's getting to old for this s**t." Cameron chuckled. "I'll handle Maylana if she comes in the middle of it. As far as the people go, You really only have one person you need to clear the air about Azreal. If she accepts Azreal, Then the people will." He said, looking deeply into Rhys' eyes. "You have a Goddess on your side and an army of Guardians. How dare Azreal even think he could come in here and ******** up our life. Remember that." He grinned and pinched Rhys' nose and laughed then kissed him deeply.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:23 am
User Image
»Ɽħɣѕ---------------------------
“Live Laugh Love.”

-----------------------Ɛѵϵɳіɳɠƒαᶘᶘ«

Rhys kissed Cameron back with as much love and passion as he could. Pulling back, he was blushing but smiling. "Your probably right. Anyway, we better get finished before they get here." He said softly. Moving to the gate, the village was under total lock down except for the front gate. Taking Cameron's hand, they walked outside the gates and Rhys had them lock the gates from inside. Nodding to the guard in the small shed just outside the gate, Rhys explained the situation to them. Seeing the look of horror that crossed their faces, he hurried to tell them. "I know it seems all to strange but Megan has looked into him and when they get here I will as well. If I see that there has been no foul play, and that he truly seeks to do good, we will let him in but we will be watching him." He saw the way they agreed after he said that he would look into Azreal as well and realized that Cameron was right. These people had faith in him and would go along with him no matter what but he had to make sure that he didn't take that trust for granted. He would make sure that his people were protected. Now all they could do was wait until The group made it home.  

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:20 am
User Image
»Ⱥɳɠϵᶘіƈⱥ-----------------------

"The world is
a dangerous place,
not because of those who do evil,
but because of those who look on and do
nothing."

------------------------₲ᵲɛɠסּᵲ«

Angelica smirked to Brianna. "That's what I like to hear, Let's go." She said and left the house. Her and Bri went back to Megan and Dustin's tree as quickly as they could run/fly. Once there, she went inside and changed her clothes, squeezing into her pants and putting on a longer sweater and put on her boots. Being pregnant, she couldn't wear her heavy armor so she just had to rely on her skill and surprise. She grabbed her sword and tied it to her hip. "Ok, we'll need to get out side of the gates, but Rhys has it already locked down. There's no way to fly over, the Aetheric field will kill me." She said and left the house with Brianna.

Walking down, they came upon one of the side gates. It was closed off and being protected by a few elf guards. She looked to Brianna and pulled a twisted face as she thought of how to get though. "I could always just knock them out.." She said and shook her head. She heard kids laughing and playing, kicking a ball back and forth. She grinned. Children always served as a distraction. They were often very annoying and you couldn't kill them.

She walked over to them and caught the ball. "Hello, children!" Angelica said and tossed the ball back to them. "Who would like to do a favor for me? I need some of you to distract those guards over there so my friend and I can pass. We need outside."

One of the kids, obviously the older one looked at her and then to the guards and at his friends. "Yeah?" He asked and folded his arms across his chest. "So what's in it for us, lady?" He sniffed and rubbed his nose and grinned.

Angelica arched an eyebrow. "The satisfaction that you helped not only just two beautiful ladies out, but the Goddess and her friend." She said in a soft tone. Her violet eyes shinned pleasingly with hope.

The kid snorted and shrugged. "Sorry lady, if our parent's found out we helped the Goddess escape a lock down, we could get grounded." He heard one of the smaller kids whine. He turned back and shot him a glare and motioned for him to zip his lips. "Now if we're going to do this, we'd like something in return. What do you say, we got a deal or what?"

Angelica growled an her hand twitched for her sword. She took a breath and had to remember that ...they were just children. And children were often rotten little brats. "What is it that you want?" She asked in a tone that said she didn't like where this was going. What was the kid going to ask for? A pony? She isn't a genie she doesn't grant wishes...

The kid grinned a large wide mouth smile, showing off all of his white teeth. "We all know that you're the Goddess and Daeva. We wan't something of yours, Something that no one else would have." He pointed to her. "One feather from your wings, One for each that helps distract the guards." Suddenly all the kids rushed over, jumping and shouting 'Me! me! oh choose me!'

Angelica's eyes went wide, she had no clue that was all they wanted. One feather? That was no problem. She relaxed and laughed at all the kids that jumped around her. "Alright, Alright! Deal!" She laughed and summoned her wings. She extended them to their fullest and flapped them a few times, showing off as all the kids laughed and shreaked in joy. They started to touch her wings and stroke them. "Pluck whichever feather you would like." She told them and was amazed at how meticulous they were about choosing their feather. It didn't hurt as they plucked the feathers, It felt as if a strand of hair from her head had been plucked. Once they had all chosen a feather and backed away, she closed her wings and they vanished. "Now... We need the distracted so we can get out." She said and they went to work.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:50 am
User Image

attention, natural instinct I guess. But kindness is something that we all have to learn as we go. It's something that
grows and develops slowly over time... true kindness isn't something we are born with, it's something we have to work at,
we have to mold it and shape it within ourselves, not everyone has it, but I think everyone has the potential."

--------------ŞɥɳϢҽạvҽɍ«

Bri smiled as the kids ran off and suddenly a commotion rang out among them. Several boys ran to the guard, pulling on him, while several girls surrounded a young girl crying, her big blue eyes looking up at the guard with a heartbreaking expression, huge alligator tears running down her slightly dirty cheeks. Bri laughed, the little girl had the big guard wrapped around her tiny finger immediately. Looking at each other with laughter in their eyes, Bri and Angelica made good their escape with no one the wiser.

Once outside the small side gate, they looked around for cover. Angelica complained that there was nothing but trees to hide in and an idea formed in Bri's mind. "Come this way. keep as low as you can." She said softly. Finding a trail that she often used, Bri led Angelica to a tree that had a perfect view of the front gate. "Here..." She said closing her eyes and cupping her hand around a small stem that stuck from the ground. A soft light formed in her hands and the small stem began to grow into a large, beautiful bush. "You hide here, I'll climb the tree and tell you when I see them coming!" She whispered and hurried to climb nimbly up the massive tree.

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:00 am
User Image

"The world is
a dangerous place,
nothing."

Angelica laughed lightly seeing how the kids worked to get the guard away. Of course, the oldest trick in the book, use a child or a woman in distress.. now this was a little girl, Who could refuse that? They were out side the gate and down a path that Bri lead her to. Angelica was impressed with how quickly Brianna was able to make a bush grow. She would not have thought that possible, but then again.. Nothing was as it seemed anymore. She crouched in the bush and waited. She didn't know what to expect, how would she come up on Azreal and end him. She had to be quick. She looked up at Bri and waited. She wondered if they would be nearing, her anticipation was growing. She wondered if she should ask Dustin how close they were. She seen Cameron and Rhys there. Outside and alone. She really hopped they wouldn't get hurt. She growled and squeezed the hilt of her sword. No, they won't get hurt. She would put a stop to this. No one she loved would be hurt by that man ever again.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:06 am
User Image
»Đטѕʈіɳ-------------------------
“There are two ways to live your life.
One is as though nothing is a miracle.
The other is as though everything is a miracle”

----------------------Ɽαɠɳϵᵲ«

Dustin flew on ahead and when he spotted the city, he gave warning to the others that they had it closed down and they should land. Aetheric fields were not kind to Daeva's. He and the others landed and in the distance, down the path he could see Cameron and Rhys standing out front. Dustin sighed and turned to Megan and grinned. "Looks like your brother came to greet us. Do you think Aden gave him the decision on this or what?" He asked Megan and took her hand in his. "Time to find out what's going to happen, I suppose.." He sighed. He was tire, mentally. It felt like he was beating himself up in his head with all the worry. He turned and looked to Dylan as he sat Rinkiki down. Dustin grinned at her. "They're nice people in here, you'll see." He said to reassure her, even if she didn't want to listen to him. "I wonder where Cameron stashed away Angelica.." He said more to himself. "Damn I'm chatty when nervous..." He mumbled again as they walked up more.  

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:11 am
User Image»ɱϵǥαɳ--------------------------
“Once the wheel of love is set in motion, there is no absolute rule"

--------------------------Ɽαɠɳϵᵲ«

Megan nodded and sighed. "Rhys was probably sent out here to read Azreal and make sure that I have not been put under a spell or anything...It's what I would do if I were dad." She said softly. She wondered the same about Angelica, knowing full well that the guys would never let her be out here and available to Azreal incase he had something underhanded planned. Looking at Azreal, she smiled softly. "Don't worry, Rhys will see the same things I do and there will be no problems." SHe tried to reassure him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:27 am
User Image

--------------ŞɥɳϢҽạvҽɍ«

Brianna felt her stomach do a small flip flop when she saw the group headed their way. There were three male Deava, one she knew was Dustin. There were also two females, Megan and a girl that was Neeko and reminded her of Maylana sort of. She was standing next to a tall dark Deava that was good looking bust scary looking. Megan was speaking to the other Deava, a tall dark Deava that made her heart skip a beat. She wasn't sure which one was Azreal but the one that was with the Neeko girl scared her...The other one was slimmer, looking very dark in a sexy kind of way. She moved silently down the tree to Angelica and into the bush just over her. "They;re here....Which one is he Angel? That one bigger dark Deava scares me...." She said and looked back at the leaner Deava. Something about him made her unable to look away. He was beautiful...  

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:51 am
User Image

"The world is
a dangerous place,
nothing."

Angelica calmed her breathing down, gripping the sword slightly as Bri joined her. She looked to Brianna when she asked which Daeva was Azreal and went to say that one scared her. "...That would be my husband." She whispered quietly. "Azreal is the other, walking behind Dustin and Megan, in front of Dylan.." She stopped there, but didn't stop her thought from saying, 'and his whore..' She didn't know who she wanted to jump out at first, Azreal or Dylan...

She moved the bush aside, peaking though to see when they would approach. They were just about to pass them and she gasped, seeing her father look this way, right at the bush. She noticed, his eyes were not the same, they were different, softer.. The way he stood, the way he walked, was different too. His skin, even though he was shrouded with that hood he always wore, she could see the color of his flesh was more tanned and less sickly pale like she always known. It took her by surprise and she knew. "Oh son of a b***h." She growled low under her breath. "No.. no, no, no..." She wanted to scream and stab him, but.. He was so different, his presence didn't frighten her at all, she could feel almost a calm from him. She looked down from the bush and placed her hand over her eyes and didn't make her move as they passed..

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:01 am
User Image

--------------ŞɥɳϢҽạvҽɍ«

Bri sucked in her breath and peeked up a bit above the bush now. The one that made her heart race was Azreal...."Oh wow..." She whispered as she looked at him closely. For a monster, he sure did look good, she thought with a grin. Cocking her head to the side, she watched, unable to take her eyes from him until he looked her way. Their eyes seemed to meet, or maybe it was just her wishing, but she shivered. Not from fear, but she had no idea what. Suddenly, she realized what she was doing and gasped, moving quickly down into the bush again.  

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:06 am
User Image
»Ⱥƶᵲɛαᶘ-----------------------

"Most days I feel nothing. Other days, I feel regret."

------------------------Ɽסּѕϵαƪϵ«

Azreal smiled lightly to Megan. "I understand. If It were me in his shoes, I would spare no chance. After all, who is to say that you wouldn't be under a spell." He smirked at the look Megan gave him. He hummed lightly and something caught his eye as they walked on. He could have swore he seen something climb from a tree down, perhaps a large squirrel? They walked on and he looked back, curious how there was only one bush along the path when the path had clearly been cleaned of all shrubbery to prevent thieves hiding out and ambushing travelers. It's what he would have done. It just screamed 'set up' but of course, he was a guest here and not one to nit pick at how well they kept up with their landscaping.

As they walked on, he thought he heard the bush rustling, but it could just be a low wind. or that large squirrel that ran down from the tree. Still he was very curious and kept a sort of watch on it. Then, as if it were calling to him, he looked over at it, stopping for a moment, looking straight and seeing a young woman's head pop out from the bush. He was startled and amazed. That was no squirrel, although her hair was light brown. His eyes meet hers and he couldn't help but look deeply into those large curious grey eyes. Oh how they were beautiful like the clouds after a bad storm had just passed. So calming and deep. Then just as soon as they were there, they were gone. He sucked in a sharp breath of air and wanted to say something, but didn't. Was she a girl from the village? If so.. he would die to meet her.

Now feeling lighter in his step, his heart raced and his fingers felt warm. This was crazy, but he loved it. He looked up and seen the two small boys at the gate. He grinned, thinking how cute that looked. "Your brother, Megan? Rhys right? Ah what he must be feeling right now. I find it slightly mean of the great Aden sending his young son out to make this call. Then again... If he doesn't learn while he's young, he might not be as great as your father." He grinned at the Daeva next to him. ".....How adorable!" He couldn't hide his excitement. "He has to be the youngest Guardian in history."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:28 am
User Image»ɱϵǥαɳ--------------------------
“Once the wheel of love is set in motion, there is no absolute rule"

--------------------------Ɽαɠɳϵᵲ«

Megan approached Rhys and gave him, then Cameron a hug all the while grinning from ear to ear at what Azreal had said. Yeah, he was slowly growing on her. She allowed Rhys to read her so that he knew that she had not been under a spell and turned to Azreal. "This is my brother, Rhys as you have guessed, and this is Cameron, Guardian, True born, and well....I consider him my son." She said looking Azreal in the eyes. She really couldn't help the grin.  

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:38 am
User Image
»Ⱥƶᵲɛαᶘ-----------------------

"Most days I feel nothing. Other days, I feel regret."

------------------------Ɽסּѕϵαƪϵ«

Azreal smiled and watched as Megan had her reunion. Yeah... there was nothing the whispers could say to him to make him want to hurt any of them. Although, as much as he liked to chat.. He really wanted to find out who that young woman was in the bush. It was first and foremost on his mind. He nodded to them both. "H-Hello," He cleared his throat. "Hello, It's a pleasure to meet you, Rhys and Cameron. I'm Azreal Roseale. Former psychopath, Immoral criminal and all around abomination of Daeva kind." He grinned and held his hand out to them. He noticed neither of them was amused he shrugged. "I heard somewhere the first step to recovery was to admit you have a problem." He sighed and shook his head. "Alright, I suppose you just want to get this reading over with and move on to an execution or a welcoming."  
The Party Room!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff