Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Party Room!
The War Chronicles Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 210 211 212 213 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:32 pm
User Image
»Đטѕʈіɳ-------------------------
“There are two ways to live your life.
One is as though nothing is a miracle.
The other is as though everything is a miracle”

----------------------Ɽαɠɳϵᵲ«

»----------------------------«
Dustin arched an eyebrow when Dylan went off about how Azreal was fighting the darkness. It was true that Maylana had tried to roast Megan when she struck Dylan that day, but He also knew how impulsive Maylana was. Azreal didn't seem like the type of person that acted on instinct so much. "Megan is fine in there. If she needs me, I'm right here. Megan knows what she's doing. She also has a connection with Azreal, if she thought he would hurt her, she wouldn't pick a fight. My wife is smarter than that."

Dustin was starting to get annoyed with Dylan, talking like the spell was nothing to get worked up over. It was like he didn't care at all what it was putting Angelica though. She is his wife, and he didn't care if she just gave in and had sex with another man? Not with just another man but his brother. This was sick, and what was worse, now Dylan wanted him to tell Angelica to just give in? Oh this pissed him off. 'Aaron.... so help me, I will kill your brother. I will not allow Angelica to suffer him any longer.' He growled deeply and really did fight the urge to just slice Dylan up then and there. He was so pissed off that he could just say something like that without even thinking. This was his wife and to just let her give in to something like that was unbelievable. Dylan had no clue what that could actually mean. Dustin grit his teeth and turned his eyes to the floor, taking in a long deep breath. Sure it was just sex, but how would Maylana feel about that? How would Aaron fell knowing that he hurt Maylana like that? It would tear him apart. Dustin knew the love Aaron held for Maylana and he knew Aaron would die before he would ever want to be with another woman. Dustin wasn't even sure if Aaron could ever look at another woman with any sort of lust without the help of a spell. "Dylan...You do not wan't me to tell her that..." Dustin said though his teeth, he was shaking head to toe in his anger and felt if Dylan opened that mouth of his again, he would shut it for him. "You may not hold it against her... but you don't realize that this isn't just about how you will feel about it. You may not hold it against her, but do you think she would ever forgive herself for that? Do you think Aaron want's to hurt Maylana like that." Dustin took in along deep breath and held it in before he let it out slowly, trying to calm down.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:22 pm
User Image
»ɱαɣᶘαɳα------------------------
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little Insecure.
I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle.
But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell
don't deserve me at my best.”

------------------סּᵮ Ͼіɳᵭϵᵲᵮϵᶘᶘ«

Maylana cried out in sheer pleasure when Aaron had thrust up into her, and the fact that he wasn't being gentle at all, that he was taking her with such a great need made her beg and pant for more. She held onto him, her hands on his chest, her claws came out, piercing his skin as Aaron held onto her and thrust up into her, over and over again. Her tail frizzed out and she felt her body shake as she came on him, her juices making him slide into her faster and faster. "Oh yes! Aaron yes! I love it! That feel's so good!" She cried out over and over again as he thrust into her. Aaron thrust into her again, cumming hard. She felt the force of his release into her, her body already shaking with her own climax just sent her into another wave. She felt how wet, how sticky they both were, could feel him throbbing in her and his c** so hot deep inside of her hole, she loved all of it. She moaned long and loudly, her voice mixed with her purrs and growl. She moved off of him and fell to the bed, panting hard. "That... was so... amazing, Aaron!" She said, breathless and chuckled deeply, nothing but joy filling her as she laid very much satisfied next to the Daeva she loved so much.  

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:24 pm
User Image
»Đɣƪαɳ--------------------------
"I don't suffer from my insanity -- I enjoy every minute of it."

--------------------------₲ᵲϵɠסּᵲ«

Dylan growled. "Of course I don't want you to tell her that! I was being sarcastic Dustin, but she shouldn't feel so bad if something did happen. It's not like I don't know why." He loved his wife, he didn't want to think of her with any other man, let alone his brother. But if it had to be anyone...Aaron would be the best choice. "I know Aaron wouldn't try and take her from me, he loves Maylana too much. And honestly I had no idea it would turn out to be this big of a deal." He really had no idea why it was such a big deal. "It was to prove that the situation with Aaron being her Guardian wouldn't end up the same way as him, and dad being Skye's guardians and cause so many problems. I knew it wouldn't and we were dealing with some other problems so I told him to just do it and prove to himself that Aaron and Angelica wouldn't end up betraying me." He hoped Dustin would at least accept this and let it rest. "Now really....Dustin....Megan shouldn't be picking a fight with Azreal! I know she is this great warrior-ess but she is still a woman...Azreal is doing good fighting the darkness and I don't know if you have actually dealt with the whispers in your head but well, they aren't easy to ignore you know...She may not think she is in danger until it's too late." He sighed. "I trust Azreal to not try and hurt her Dustin, but I have felt how it can effect you and I would hate to see Megan get hurt and I would hate to see Azreal fall back like that when he is doing so good, so would you please go get that woman of yours?" He almost growled, Looking at RIn, he asked in a curious tone. "Why do you women insist on putting yourselves in bad situations and then get mad at us for saving your asses?" He wasn't mad or anything, just curious.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:36 pm
User Image
»Ƈαɱϵᵲסּɳ------------------------
“If killing another to save your family from harm is wrong,
then I don't want to be right.”

------------------Ƒטᶘᶘϵᵲʈסּɳ

Cameron hissed when Rhys moved his hand into his pants and squeezed and stroked his hard member. Cameron watched Rhys as he stroke him, loving everything Rhys did to him, for him. Rhys more more than his distraction, he was his life. Cameron kissed Rhys and moaned into his mouth, knowing how much Rhys wanted him at this point set his blood on fire. "Rhys... I wan't you to make love to me.." He said to him, his voice rough with need. "I wan't to feel you... in me. I haven't had that yet... I wan't to experience you the way you have me." He said to him and kissed him again, his hips bucking up against Rhys' hand. "Nmmm.. You drive me wild..." He groaned.  

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:39 pm
User Image»Ⱥⱥᵲסּɳ --------------------------
"Life isn't finding shelter in the storm. It's about learning to dance in the rain."."

Aaron held her tight and grinned. "Well....maybe I should stop controlling myself with you..." He said, kissing her cheek and pulling her closer. "You always make me feel like I can take on any challenge and walk through it easily." He whispered against her temple. He was only speaking the truth, she made him feel invincible. That she thought of him using self control to stay away from Angelica as amazing made him smile. Maylana was the most beautiful woman in the world to him. Both inside and out. Hearing Dustin threaten his brothers life made him pause. 'I want to kill my brother on a regular basis Dustin, but what has he done to piss you off so bad, I take it that he is fine.' He said with a grin and kissed Maylana gently.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:58 pm
User Image

Dustin could have dealt with what Dylan was saying about the deal with Aaron and Angelica. He hadn't said anything new about it other than the explanation of the relationship Darian and Azreal had with Skye. That was interesting to know, but it still didn't quell the fact that he was still pissed off that Dylan just didn't realize how bad this was. He was willing to just lay off about it and he hopped that Dylan just shut up right there.

When Dylan continued on, telling him that Megan shouldn't pick a fight with Azreal he just wanted to slap Dylan and tell him to stay out of it. Dylan had already done enough to ******** up and he needed to be quite. But what had really set him off is when he looked at Rinkiki and asked her why women insisted...... insisted on putting themselves in situations like that and required a man to save them. He was raging mad and seeing red now. He dashed forward, grabbing Dylan by his shoulder with one hand, his other hand had his dagger at his throat, his eyes glowed and eerie red. He slammed Dylan into the hard brick wall, pinning him there, brick dust coated the air around them. Dustin snared at him, his dagger cutting into him slightly. "You have pissed me off to much tonight, Dylan. You seem to forget what woman laid her life on the line to keep your a** alive. Who has sacrificed EVERYTHING she had so that that piece of s**t didn't end your life. If it wasn't for HER you wouldn't be standing her right now, running your mouth! She insisted on staying by your side because she is a loyal woman, willing to give up EVERYTHING for her family. That's what you are, Dylan. Family and you're talking down to her like she's a meek little woman who needs her man to save her when she has done nothing but keep you alive." He growled to him, his voice insanely dark as he was inches away from slitting his throat.

Dustin heard Aaron in his mind and he growled again. 'Aaron.. this isn't something so simple. He's not fine, He's about to meet the Goddess on a more spiritual level.' He said back to Aaron, his voice thick with his anger. 'He's the one who did this, he told Azreal to put it on the two of you, he tells me Megan has no business telling Azreal to remove it. He tells me to tell Angelica to give in! It's just sex. She cries while he sleeps in the arms of a mistress, He tells me Megan will need me to save her from Azreal again because she insists on putting herself in a situation that requires a man to save her a**. He fails to remember it's because she refused to let him die that she saved him from Azreal by sacrificing herself, sacrificing our child. He talks her down like she is nothing!'

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:40 pm
User Image»Ⱥⱥᵲסּɳ --------------------------
"Life isn't finding shelter in the storm. It's about learning to dance in the rain."."

The more Dustin said the angrier Aaron got. He could feel Dustin's rage and knew he was on the edge but he didn't really understand what was going on. 'Dustin! Calm down and take a breath! What the hell would Megan be taking Azreal on alone for? What is going on? I know you wouldn't let Megan walk into something she couldn't handle alone but after what he did last time....And why in the hell would Dylan want to do something like that to me and Angel? ******** b*****d! Doesn't he understand how this is tearing us apart? What kind of ******** phyco lunatic has he turned into?' Aaron was so pissed that he was shaking. Moving out of the bed, he pulled his pants up and grabbed a shirt. Gathering his weapons he growled. It didn't matter ******** that! If Dylan knew and approved of all of this then he was more of a b*****d than Aaron would have thought. 'You know what Dustin? ******** kill him then! If that is as much as he cares about his brother, his wife, his Goddess and his babies he doesn't deserve to ******** live!' Looking at Maylana, his eyes glowed eerily and lightened to Ice blue as his Guardian nature asserted itself. This was hurting Angel, his Goddess, on more than one level and the Guardian in him refused to back down just then, Taking several deep breath's, he tried hard to stop the transformation that he felt coming and the deep desire to kill Dylan himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:51 pm
User Image

Dylan glared at Dustin. "Yeah! She did sacrifice herself...she sacrificed the baby as well and I never asked her to! I tried everything I ******** knew to get her to leave! She refused and look at what happened! You had to save her! That baby never needed to be put in that situation Dustin!" he growled. It wasn't that he didn't appreciate how loyal Megan was but that wasn't the point. Why didn't her own husband care if she was hurt? Dustin loved Megan and Dylan knew that to be a fact, but he couldn't help being aggravated at Dustin's attitude. "I would have rather died that day than have that baby killed before my eyes and knowing the whole time that Megan would die while I was helplessly chained with Aether cuffs and couldn't help her at all! Do you have any idea how much that ******** gets to me Dustin?" He asked breathing heavily in his anger. How dare Dustin get all high and mighty with him about that hard headed woman!

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:12 pm
User Image

Dustin growled, his hand gripping tighter on Dylan as he heard Aaron in his mind, he heard Dylan speaking again some time around the second sentence or so Dustin had stop listening to Dylan and could only hear Aaron. Could only feel Angelica's sorrow and greater now Aaron's anger. 'You're right, Aaron. He doesn't.' He said dryly and very cold to Aaron. at that point, Dustin had snapped. He grabbed Dylan and threw him across the room, the table snapped as Dylan's weight hit it and Dustin was on Dylan before he even hit the ground, His body radiated in an almost ghost grey aura as his eyes burned with a bright red. He flipped his dagger around, gripping it so the blade pointed down wards and he punched Dylan again and again. Several blows to Dylan's head, a few to his body, Dustin moved before Dylan could strike back. He grabbed Dylan's leg by the ankle and yanked him out of the rubble of splintered wood and flung him like a rag doll across the room again back to the wall where he had originally pinned Dylan. Dustin rushed him again, this time aiming to strike at his heart. He would kill Dylan tonight.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:21 pm
User Image»ɱϵǥαɳ--------------------------
“Once the wheel of love is set in motion, there is no absolute rule"

--------------------------Ɽαɠɳϵᵲ«

Megan heard Aaron in her head and was very confused. She had been so pissed at Azreal and intent on getting him to listen that she had paid little attention to Dustin's anger. She knew he was angry and why when she went into Azreal's room. This was different. There was an insane amount of anger in her...Some she could tell came from Aaron but the rest was all Dustin. Her eyes widened when she realized that Aaron had just told Dustin to kill Dylan. "You get to work at removing that spell!" She said to Azreal and heard a loud crash and knew that if she didn't hurry, Dylan wouldn't live past a minute or so. Rushing into the room, she saw the table splintered and Dustin was rushing Dylan. "Dustin! Stop!" She shouted and ran infront of him. He was rather intimidating when he got this angry but she knew he would never hurt her. "Dustin, baby, calm down and talk to me...What happened? Why are you killing Dylan?" She asked, almost scared that he would run right over her at the rate he was going.  

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:52 pm
User Image

Dustin slid to a stop when he heard Megan shout at him to stop. He almost wasn't able to and he had came close to running Megan down. Dustin breathed heavy and deep, gripping onto the dagger tighter, he seethed with rage and wanted so badly to kill Dylan at this time. He wasn't thinking clearly he knew he wasn't. Dustin looked into Megan's eyes and seen the confusion and the concern she held for him. He shook with his rage. "Did you get Azreal to remove the spell?" He asked though his teeth, when she nodded he knew it would be alright for Aaron and Angelica now. That helped calm him down. Dustin took in a deep breath and looked past Megan to Dylan who was slowly gathering himself to his feet. "She just saved your life, Again." He said to him and holstered his dagger. He was still burning mad but he felt comfort in Megan. He stepped to her and shakily wrapped his arms around her and held her to him, resting his forehead to her shoulder. He concentrated on her, trying to get the level of control back.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:00 pm
User Image
»Ⱥƶᵲɛαᶘ-----------------------

"Most days I feel nothing. Other days, I feel regret."

------------------------Ɽסּѕϵαƪϵ«

Azreal sighed when Megan left the room and he was able to move without loosing his head. He took a deep breath and worked the spell so it broke. Unfortunately, it wouldn't take effect right away. The spell would last though the night until the sun brought the new day when the spell would actually end. He stepped out into the room, seeing the mess the two Daeva's had made. Azreal arched an eyebrow and was quite impressed with Dustin. He didn't think a Human born Daeva would ever be capable of such raw power without being subjected to the darkness. He wondered if Dustin had always had that or if it was something being a Guardian had given him. "Hmm.. Yes." Azreal said, crossing on arm across his chest. His talon finger tapping against his lip as he spoke with a sort of humor. "But if he had killed Dylan, I would have just brought him back to life."  

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:35 pm
User Image»ɱϵǥαɳ--------------------------
“Once the wheel of love is set in motion, there is no absolute rule"

--------------------------Ɽαɠɳϵᵲ«

Megan held Dustin tightly to her. As confused as she was, there was no way she would ask him about what happened anywhere Dylan could hear her. 'What did he do that was so terrible' She asked him in her mind. Knowing the iron clamp that Dustin had on his temper, she was worried. This was bad if both Dustin and Aaron wanted to kill Dylan. She glared at Azreal when he said he would have just raised Dylan had Dustin killed him. "What the ******** does that mean? You can raise the dead?" She asked, her tone as harsh as her glare. As worried as she was about Dustin, she cringed at the thought that Azreal could bring people back from the dead...And when she thought about all the harm he caused everyone she loved...It was hard for her to refrain from taking her blade and slicing his head off then and there. Dustin was the only thing keeping her from doing exactly that. She tightened her hold on Dustin, her anger rising to an almost unbearable level, but she was unsure if it was Dustin.s anger, her own, or them both combined that made it so bad. 'How can I NOT slice that bastards head off? He killed Galadrielle...He killed me....and as far as he knew, he had Aaron killed and yet he has the ability to bring people back from the dead? Why?' she wast tormented at that moment like she hadn't been since the day it happened. How was she supposed to forgive him....even knowing he was serious about turning good and doing right...She felt Dustin shaking, and knew she was shaking also. Her hands balled into fists against Dustin's back as she fought for control.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:47 pm
User Image

Dylan sat stunned at Dustin's attack. Megan had indeed saved his life, he thought grimly. The look in Dustin's eyes when he had attacked him told Dylan that. He sighed softly and was as shocked at Megan was when he heard Azreal say he would have just brought him back to life. Dylan had a greater understanding of Azreal, he believed, than either Dustin or Megan ever could. They always did good...Neither of them really understood what it was to fall into the darkness and do wrong and need to be forgiven, he thought slightly bitterly. And Aaron...Perfect little Aaron. Everyone's favorite....HE certainly could never do any wrong. Maybe if he had given in and ******** Angelica he would have been brought down a peg or two. Dylan gasped at his own thoughts. That was wrong, he didn't feel that way about any of them. Not really....What the hell was his problem? Maybe Dustin should have killed him. Maybe Megan should have let him. Shaking his head, he stood and looked at Rin. She looked terrified. Going to her, he wrapped his arms around her. "Your safe. Dustin would never hurt you no matter what he did to me. He just isn't like that." He whispered to her. It really didn't matter to him if he was having holes glared through his back, Rin didn't deserve to be that scared.  

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:57 pm
User Image
»Ɽħɣѕ---------------------------
“Live Laugh Love.”

-----------------------Ɛѵϵɳіɳɠƒαᶘᶘ«

Rhys gasped into Cameron's mouth at his words and his actions. The feelings and thoughts Rhys got from Cameron made him weak with need and his hard manhood throbbed painfully. His ice blue eyes were bright with desire as they met Cameron's. Moving, Rhys grinned, his eyes filled with his love and desire for Cameron. "******** that sounds amazing..." Rhys moaned while he pulled Cameron's clothes off of him then removed his own. Climbing back into bed, he moved over Cameron. Rhys was nervous as hell when he lay between Cameron's thighs, their members touching. It felt so damned good that he moaned and kissed Cameron deeply, passionately. Moving his kisses down Cameron's neck, down his chest then to his throbbing hardness, Rhys took Cameron into his mouth, teasing and teasing at first. Getting his finger wet with his saliva, Rhys moved his finger down to tease Cameron's tight hole. Sucking harder, Rhys pulled Cam further into his mouth as he slid his finger further into Cameron and he moaned at how good Cameron tasted and felt. 'I love how you throb...how hard you are....Mmmmm' Rhys said to Cameron in his mind. He loved how they could communicate silently now, how he could feel that Cameron loved what he was doing to him. Rhys' member throbbed hard and he moaned against Cameron, sending the vibration's through Cameron's c**k. Rhys couldn't stand much more. Cameron's pleasure filled him and he was so close to cumming that Rhys was afraid they would both c** without even really making love. Moving up Cameron's body, Rhys kissed his way up and took Cam's mouth in a heated and deeply passionate kiss as he moved his c**k to Cam's a*****e. Pushing slowly into him, Rhys moaned into Cam's mouth, in his mind he cried out in pleasure, sending his pleasure into Cameron until he had pushed fully into Cameron. Rhys rested his forehead against Cameron's, and panted, their eyes met as Rhys held still, unable to move without cumming instantly. Finally, Rhys felt he had enough control and started moving, pulling out to the tip, then pushing back into Cameron. It was so amazing that he had to do it again and again..."Oh ******** Cameron....This feels so good...Nuhnmmmm....ahhhhh....Oh...I love you Cameron!" He moaned and kissed Cameron again. The amount of pleasure he felt from Cameron nearly sent him over the edge but he held it together to give Cameron as much pleasure as possible.  
The Party Room!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 210 211 212 213 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games