Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Party Room!
The War Chronicles Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 210 211 212 213 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:41 am
User Image
»ɱαɣᶘαɳα------------------------
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little Insecure.
I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle.
But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell
don't deserve me at my best.”

------------------סּᵮ Ͼіɳᵭϵᵲᵮϵᶘᶘ«

»----------------------------«

Maylana was shocked at what was going on here. The two of them were listening to this man like he spoke the truth. He had nothing of hers, but that clock was beautiful. She thought about it and how that clock would benefit her more than this small jewel in-crested egg. She watched the golden clock swing back and forth on the chain and was entranced by it. "That clock-!" She gasped slightly.
She wanted the clock but she also wanted the egg. Maybe she could grab the clock and run, but she seen the other two were watching her and judging her every move. It made her feel uncomfortable. At this time she realized now what Dustin was doing. It made sense to her now. These two were guards. The warhorse, the tiger, the armor, the sheer size of this man. They had to be guards for the Eternal Trinity!
"Yes yes, it's mine!" She panicked. She didn't want to be branded as a thief and punished for it.
She moved quickly, dashing forward and latching onto the gold clock with both of her hands.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:54 am
User Image»ɱϵǥαɳ--------------------------
“Live as if it's your last day,
love with all of your heart,
and laugh as you've never laughed before.
Because without laughter there can be no love,
and without love there is no life.”

-------------------------Łטɳϵʈϵ«

Megan watched amused as Dustin pulled out the undergarment and throw it to the ground. She would have laughed if she hadn't heart a low growl from Dylan. He was getting impatient with the whole thing. She watched the wheels turn in their furry friends head and wondered why she seemed like she was up to no good. She shrugged, the only thing Megan and Dylan were truly concerned with was that Dustin was out to hurt the girl. He obviously wasn't though and when she ran over and grabbed the clock from him Megan couldn't resist saying, "Don't you think that you should return his item? I mean you wouldn't be trying to keep it now would you? No of course not!" She said and saw a sideways grin from Dylan. She didn't know what was going on but she wanted it solved so they could continue their journey.

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:28 am
User Image

Maylana blinked a few times and stepped back, letting go of only one hand from the clock and reached into her satchel and pulled out the jewel egg. it was a large blue glass egg with all the colors of rare jewels embedded in the egg, it was also lined with gold. She held it up in the palm of her hand and the three of them could see it clearly. "Here is your egg back, give me my clock now!" she said, pulling the clock away from her when Dustin took the egg from her hand. She took a few quick steps back and glanced around at the three.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:40 am
User Image
»Đטѕʈіɳ-------------------------
“There are two ways to live your life.
One is as though nothing is a miracle.
The other is as though everything is a miracle”

-------------------------Ɽαɠɳϵᵲ«

Dustin slowly took the egg from her and let her snatch off the watch. He smiled and placed the egg back in his satchel. "Thank you for that." He said to her as she stepped away from him. He turned to the other to and smiled. Now that the air was cleared about them, He had a chance to breath. "I'm sorry for all the trouble our miss understanding caused, please take my apology, he bowed slightly to them and smiled to the elf lady next to the large Daeva. "If it weren't for you, M'lady I would probably be missing a few important body parts by now." He tried to joke a bit about how her male companion had murder in his eyes. "Will you please tell me your name so I might remember what to call you in my dreams?" He couldn't help himself. He was a Daeva born from Human and knew beauty when he seen it. If this was a different situation, he would make a more bold attempt to get to know her better than just a name.  

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:57 am

Megan almost laughed at Dustin. Almost. His line was horrible, but he was cute and she knew he was also a Deava and a human born one at that. She knew that Dylan could sense it too. When she spoke, it was with less animosity that she had for most males in general. "Is that the best pick up line you have? If so I would say that you need to work on that but I am Megan." She wished that she could be like the other female elves and take a man and have a family. She liked what she saw and sensed about Dustin, but she could not even think about that until this damned war was over.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:02 am
User Image
»Đɣƪαɳ--------------------------
"Just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should."

--------------------------₲ᵲϵɠסּᵲ«

Dylan almost choked when Megan actually told him her name. Her tone was one he had never heard from her before and frankly he was shocked. He leaned over and almost hissed. "What the hell are you doing? The last guy that hit on you like that is probably still recovering from the back injury you caused!" he cursed low when all he got was a smile and her shrugging her shoulders. He dropped his hand to his side and sighed. Whatever, he thought, it was not his business, he just didn't want to see her get hurt. She had been hurt enough. He glared at Dustin but said nothing more,  

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:39 am
User Image
»Đטѕʈіɳ-------------------------
“There are two ways to live your life.
One is as though nothing is a miracle.
The other is as though everything is a miracle”

-------------------------Ɽαɠɳϵᵲ«

Dustin chuckled when she said his pick up line was bad, he didn't really mind, but at least she was talking to him. He seen her companion whisper to her and she just smiled and shrugged. Dustin figured now would be a good time to part ways. He did have important matters to attend to, like getting the egg in a safe spot for now. He was sure it was only a matter of time before those two realized the egg didn't belong to him. "It was a pleasure meting you, Megan. Until next time." He bowed slightly to the three of them and turned on his heel and jogged back down the cobble path.
He figured he would have to hide the egg somewhere for now that those two guards had clearly seen the egg and if they were heading into town, would see the pricey reward offered on it's return. Dustin clearly needed to get the egg as far away from the other Daeva as he could.
A true born Daeva didn't need to get there murderous hands on the egg and cash in, taking away once more what the Humans couldn't give. He had a guy he was going to meet at dawn tomorrow night to exchange the egg for the reward money. His village was suffering and still recovering from the last attack from the True born Daevas of Algard Fortress.
He was amazed still how this Daeva knew he was Human born, yet he didn't provoke an attack on him. Perhaps it was because the Feral Niko girl was there. Or he was trying to impress the Elf.
Once Dustin was a good distance away from every one, he pulled the egg out of his satchel and wrapped it in a ragged cloth and covered it with mud and moss. He climbed a tree and shoved it in one of the hollowed out knots for safe keeping. After he covered his tracks, he made it back to his camp where he would wait for dawn the next day to greet and make the transaction.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:47 am
User Image

She wondered if now would be a good time to scatter away. She figured it was. The two have helped her out and Dustin was flirting with the Elf, but she was a bit afraid of taking off with that large tiger steel leering at her. She shoved the clock into her satchel and waited until the two of them were finished talking. She walked up slowly to the two of them after Dustin had left. "Wow." She said like she didn't have a worry in the world. "Well, I guess I'll be heading out too!" She grinned, looking up at the two. Her tail swayed back and forth, which you can see it poking out from behind her shoulder to the next.  

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:11 am
User Image

Dylan found himself grinning at the little cat girl. She left and Dylan and Megan found their way into the city. Dylan still couldn't believe how Megan had acted around that human born Deava. Dylan knew that if he ever talked to her that way, she would literally mutilate him and kill him good. Shrugging inwardly he realized that females in general escaped his understanding most of the time. Lost in his thoughts it took him a minute to realize that Megan was no longer by his side. He stopped and looked around and found her looking at a poster with a distinct frown on her face, He walked back to her and looked at what she was looking so hard at. It was a reward poster and the item in picture was of a jeweled egg. Dylan frowned and asked. "Doesn't that egg look familiar?" She nodded and pointed at the reward amount. Dylan whistled. 100,000 crowns for it's return. He realized what that meant, one of those two stole that egg and was either going to sell it or try to return it to get the reward. Either way, it looked like they were going to have to go find it and make sure that it got back to it's rightful owner. After talking about it for a little while they agreed that they had to go look for them now because waiting would only allow them to escape. They turned around and left the city.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:18 am

Megan walked slowly out in front of Dylan. She had a better sense of smell and knew that she could track them easier. She followed the scent of the Niko, She would be the easier of the two to locate. She stopped and looked around then looked up. Sure enough there she was, "Ok Niko, come down, we need to talk to you about that egg!" Megan said loud enough to scare the girl. Megan was hot, tired and cranky. She didn't want to be here to grill this girl about the egg but since she was, the Niko would take the brunt of her irritation. Megan was getting very angry over the fact that she couldn't keep Dustin out of her mind. Obviously he had been a part of the egg theft....and she hated thieves...but she couldn't shake the feeling that there was more to it than that. She shook herself and cursed herself for a fool. When was she gonna learn that you just can not trust a man?  

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:33 am
User Image

Maylana stretched out and sighed, turning over on the large branch of the tree she was lounging in and looked down at the Elf woman she seen today. "I have no clue what you're talking about, Elf." She sat up and smiled sweetly down at her. "Where's your hunk of a Daeva, Elf? I'd talk about eggs with him." She stressed the egg word and swung her feet over, swinging them back and forth, her tail behind her gently swaying. "Besides, isn't it the other man you want to see?" She asked with a even more sweeter smile, showing off a bit of her teeth.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:38 am

Megan sighed, she had known that the little hell cat would make things difficult. She looked at her for several seconds, her tail swinging ever closer to Megan. Finally, in the blink of an eye, Megan reached up and grabbed the tail swinging so close to her and pulled hard.She heard Dylan move in behind her and heard his intake of breath. Yeah, she knew he was gonna yell at her later but she didn't care. Megan wanted to get this over with.  

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:44 am
User Image

Maylana hissed and let out a loud yelp that startled near by forest creatures. "OWWWW!! it' attached you know!?" She screamed and dug her claws deep into the bark of the tree as she was getting pulled down by her tail. "OWOWOW Let go! Let go you crazy Elf!" She cried out again and hissed. "I don't know nothin about no egg!" Megan finally pulled her out of the tree and she landed with a hard Thump on the ground.
"Owe, you broke my claw!" Complained and growled deeply at Megan. "What do you want from me? I don't have it anymore, in case you forgotten, I gave it to Dustin, you know, that other Daeva?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:59 am
User Image

Dylan sighed and grabbed Megan's arm pulling her away. "Maybe you should just go sit down and leave talking to her to me. Your not being your normal self today." He gave her a gentle shove and almost laughed at the glare she gave him. She went and sat on a log anyway without another word. Turning to the girl he said. "Ok, now we know that you had that egg, and we now know it was stolen and there is a huge reward out for whoever brings it back. You had the egg. I want to know how you really got the egg and I want to know where Dustin is now." He said all of this while looking straight into her eyes and in a low and somewhat menacing tone.

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The Party Room!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 210 211 212 213 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash