Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Party Room!
The War Chronicles Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 210 211 212 213 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:04 pm
User Image»Ⱥⱥᵲסּɳ --------------------------
"Life isn't finding shelter in the storm. It's about learning to dance in the rain."."

--------------------------₲ᵲϵɠסּᵲ«

Aaron groaned and held her tight against him. He knew this was wrong but could not for the life of him remember why. The sounds she made, the way she held onto him made him growl and kiss her deeper. Moving his lips from hers, he moved them down her long and lovely throat, licking, kissing and nibbling at her tender skin. His manhood throbbed painfully and he gasped against her neck. "******** I need you Angel..." he moaned and kissed her deeply again. His body was so hard that it hurt and moved against her thigh, groaning and gasping as he kissed her, their breath's mixed coming in soft pants. His heart beat so fast he thought it might pound out of his chest, that thought made him think about pounding into her hard and fast. Somehow he knew she would like it that way. "Oh my sweet ******** Goddess....Mmmm...." he moaned before kissing her again. One hand moved to tease her hard n****e and he moaned when he found it hard and wanting. Her gasp of pleasure made his manhood throb hard causing him to move against her thigh. The other hand reached down to move under her gown, moving his hand up her thigh, he could feel her heat well before his hand reached his goal and that made him throb harder. He was almost losing his mind when his hand so gently touched her and through her undergarments felt how ******** wet she was. He growled low, his bright glowing eyes met hers and he was about to kiss her again, his fingers moved under her undergarment to touch her hot, wet lips and that was when he felt her baby kick. It was like throwing ice water on a fire. He moved back from her as though he had been burned. "I don't know if telling you I'm sorry will work.....But ******** Angelica... I am...I'm sorry..." he was beside himself with guilt now. He was hurting her, and if Maylana ever found out...Just kill him now. He would never want to see the hurt in her eyes that this would cause her. His body still hungered for her, throbbed so very painfully that he was almost willing to go give himself release. He absolutely would NOT make love to Maylana feeling like this as he was for Angel....his Goddess....How horrible was he to be this affected by anything even if it was a powerful dark majik spell?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:27 pm
User Image»ɱϵǥαɳ--------------------------
“Once the wheel of love is set in motion, there is no absolute rule"

--------------------------Ɽαɠɳϵᵲ«

»----------------------------«

Megan was pale and shaken to the core. She needed him so badly that she couldn't believe the effect it was having on her. Pulling away from him, she flew next to him trying to think of anything besides his hard body moving in hers...She growled as she thought that. Focus....focus.....focus....she told herself over and over. Her body still burned him but she finally managed to take several deep breaths and clear her mind somewhat.

Two days they traveled, two days of fighting off a desire that only got stronger between them. She tried everything she could think of to not think of making love to him but no matter what, she was deeply effected by Dustin. The way he moved, spoke, looked at her...all of it made her want him more and more until she was ready to scream with her desire. By the time they got to Alexandria, she was so ready to kill anything that moved, she prayed that they had to fight because she needed something to relieve her frustration.Megan stopped long enough to drink a potion that like she had made for Dustin and made him appear to be an old elf man, she made herself look like a male. She felt the effects change her and she grinned, looking at Dustin, she asked. "So how do I look?" Basically she looked like herself, with her eyes and hair color but she had no breasts and had a bulge in her pants, ironically enough she was already finding out how a guy felt when he was aroused because her desire for her husband was at an all time high. Slipping into male clothing, she grinned at Dustin. They moved on into Alexandria through the tunnels, they saw two guards, one larger and one smaller. Knocking them out, they dragged then into a hiding place and removed their armor. Megan had a very hard time getting into hers. She stripped down, needing to use the guards padding under the armor, her a** in the air for Dustin to plainly see, she grinned over her shoulder at him.

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:33 pm
User Image
»Ⱥɳɠϵᶘіƈⱥ-----------------------

"The world is
a dangerous place,
not because of those who do evil,
but because of those who look on and do
nothing."

------------------------₲ᵲɛɠסּᵲ«

Angelica was taken back when Aaron had suddenly moved away from her. She was panting, so full of sexual frustration and anger at herself that she would have even allowed Aaron to get that close to her. "Damnit!" She shouted and turned away from Aaron, facing the wall she was against. She cried out in an angry roar and slammed her fist against it. She was never one to control her temper very well, but what she hadn't expected was the wall to crumble around her fist. She gasped and moved away from it, realizing that as she grew stronger as the goddess each day, her strength came out in different, often funny ways. Right now it wasn't amusing, only pissed her off more. She heard Aaron apologizing to her and she turned around, sighing in her frustration. "Aaron! It's not your fault!" She scolded him and growled, stomping a foot. "Damnit, ********, whatever. I'm sorry too. I'm sorry my father is a cold hearted b*****d that would do this to us. What is the point in this!? Sending a fleet of Daeva's after us I can understand, but this is low!" She cried out and then just shouted out loudly to vent some of that anger. She found that it was actually helping. She looked at Aaron and glared, her violet eyes narrowing, glowing brightly. "I refuse to let this control me, to make me feel guilt. I know his tactics and this... this will NOT make me faulter!" She shouted to Aaron. She wasn't pissed off at him, she was just venting her anger at her father.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:40 am
User Image
»Đטѕʈіɳ-------------------------
“There are two ways to live your life.
One is as though nothing is a miracle.
The other is as though everything is a miracle”

----------------------Ɽαɠɳϵᵲ«

[Dustin was quite amazed that even as a man, he still hungered for her... er, him. Dustin watched Megan wiggle her a** into the armor. He groaned and couldn't help but go over to her, she gave him that 'come get me grin'. He cupped her a** and squeezed it tightly, leaning over her, he nipped at her shoulder and growled. "Even as a man, I still want to ******** you so badly..." He whispered to her, his voice rough with the desire that he still hasn't satasfied. He throbbed painflly hard, his depth of desire showed in his eyes as they shinned brightly, that cherry brown eyes that just lit the dark room. "I can't... Megan.. I need you so ******** bad now.." He growled and pulled her up and turned her around, kissing her deeply and he felt Megan's c**k press into his thigh and he moaned. "Babe.. I don't know what I find more alarming and yet exciting... The fact that I'm about to take you right here when we could be discovered.. Or the fact that I love the feel of your hard sex against me." He kissed her again, reaching down, he cupped her hard member and squeesed her sack.  

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:01 am

Megan gasped when he kissed her. The look in his amazing eyes made her body throb hard in response. She was finding that having the same parts Dustin did was oddly exciting, to know that he did too turned her on in a way she never thought possible. His kiss set her on fire and her c**k throbbed against him. Reaching down between them, she cupped his erection and squeezed gently. "I find them both wildly exciting baby..." she moaned against his lips and moved her hips against him, feeling both of their erections throb with need. "Oh s**t baby....Mmmmm...." She moaned and gasped before she kissed him deeply, her teeth nibbling his lower lip gently. Her desire was high already, knowing that he wanted her even as a man was breathtaking. The feelings that she had as a man made her so much more aware of how Dustin would feel and she was seriously wondered what it would feel like to actually make love to him as he was talking about doing to her. She wanted to know how it felt...Maybe one day after they got home and had time to play..."I need you...." She moaned against his lips.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:05 am
User Image

[Dustin hissed and kissed Megan again. He worked at taking what clothes she had been putting on, off. He too stripped himself as quickly as he could. he kissed her as much as he could before he couldn't stand it anymore. "********, babe..." He groaned and turned her around, bending her over, her a** pressed against his throbbing hard member. he reached around and took her c**k into his hand and started to stroke her as his other hand worked between her a**. He bent down onto his knees and spread her cheeks, licking her a**, probing her a** with his tonuge and fingers. He licked down her a** and to her sack. he decided he would play around with it abit while he preped her a**. It was kind of erotic. He moved back up, and moved over her, pushing his hard throbbing c**k into her a**. He moaned at the tightness of it. He wrapped his arm around her, his hand pressed hard against her flast chest. He nipped and sucked on her shoulder as he pressed deeper into her. His other hand grabbed onto her c**k and stroked her in tune with his thrusts. "I love you, Megan... oh ********.. you feel so good..." He moaned. "Damn, babe... Does that feel good?" He asked and kissed her neck, thrusting in and out of her tight a*****e while he stroked her c**k.  

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:55 pm

Megan gasped and moved feverishly against Dustin. His hard c**k moving in and out of her felt so good. She had wanted him, needed him for so long, the tension was so high in her body that she couldn't help but move back as hard and fast as she could. His hand stroking her c**k made her cry out in pleasure. It was so erotic and the feeling was so sensual that she almost lost her mind. She wanted to scream her pleasure but bit her lip so hard that it bled. In her mind she cried out to him over and over. 'Oh ******** Dustin this is ******** amazing...' But she couldn't help the sounds that escaped her mouth, the harsh pants and moans that she couldn't hold back. "Oh oh oh oh.....Mmmmmm...That ******** feels good....Harder baby harder....Mmmm oh ********..." She moaned forgetting where they were for the moment. His hand stroked her and he pushed deeper and faster into her, pushing her closer and closer to the edge. Just thinking about cumming as a man at this point made her cry out as she throbbed in his hand. "******** I'm close ******** I wanna feel you c**...." She panted hard and bit her lip again. Her eyes glowed a bright amber gold in her desire.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:52 pm
User Image

Dustin gasped and moaned loudly when she started to pushed hard against him. He moved faster inside of her tight a**. He held her close, his arm around her waist, his other stroking her c**k. The erotic sensation he got by knowing this was his wife, just with a man's body was unreal. He kissed her back, nipping at her sweet sweaty skin. He heard her in his mind, and on her breath. "Yeah, babe... you like it? ******** your a** feel's so good.." He groaned and hissed, feeling her c**k swell in his hands and her plea on her lips. "I will babe. I'll c** for you.." He panted hard, thrusting harder. He swelled inside of her tight a** and with a powerful grunt he released inside of her and felt her own c**k twitch as she came. Her cries of pleasure missed with his filled the room. Behind him, he heard the creak of the metal door opening. Without thinking, he bent down to his belt around his ankles and pulled out his dagger, whipping around, he flung it. As the door opened all the way, a Daeva guard came inside with a shout. Dustin's Divine weapon went straight into the Daeva's forehead and he fell back dead. Dustin groaned and sighed, turning back to Megan, he held her against him, putting his forehead on her shoulder he helped her up with a small chuckle. "Sorry babe.. I couldn't get interrupter again.. Ha dot have you."  

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:34 pm

Megan growled low and threw her head back as Dustin pounded into her. She felt her c**k swell and she cried out when she also felt Dustin swell inside of her. The sensation of even having a c**k was as amazing as it was strange. His mouth on her back along with his words drove her insane with need. "******** yes baby I love this...Oh s**t baby I'm gonna c**....Ahhhhhh...." She shouted her release, feeling her c**k throb hard, seeing Dustin's hand stroke her as the c** shot out made her gasp and shiver with pleasure, feeling him c** deep inside of her, Megan groaned as another wave of pleasure rolled over her. "Ahhh...Oh ******** Dustin that feel so ******** good..." She moaned but heard the door at the same time he did. She was so glad he was as fast as he was and threw his dagger, hitting the guard in the forehead before he even knew what he was seeing. That simply made her love Dustin that much more, made her appreciate him again on more than one level. They both breathed heavy for a moment, his head against her shoulder and when he chuckled and helped her up, she laughed softly. Kissing him gently, she sighed. "Oh baby one more interruption and I would have done the same thing. "I love you so much...That was amazing." She said and moved to help him drag the body of the guard in the room. "Hopefully it will be a long while before he is found." She said softly. She dressed and put the armor on. When they were both ready, they left the room and found a group of guards marching down the hall. Megan winked at Dustin with a grin as they fell in with the group like they belonged there.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:10 pm
User Image

Dustin grinned to Megan. She had the same Idea he did. They stood with the other soldiers as the leader of them spoke about how he would turn them into men. Dustin's eyes darted back and forth, looking around the city for any sign's of Dylan or Azreal. He seen Daeva's and Arcanian's around, seen Neeko slaves walk behind Daeva's, their heads low. He did not however see Dylan. "How are we going to find Dylan or Azreal? They have this place guarded up tight." He whispered to Megan. "We'll get nowhere following these dumbasses.." He snorted. "And I'm getting sick of him calling me a Brax tit."  

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:44 pm

Megan sighed and spoke to him in her mind. 'I don't know Dustin...Your right though, were getting nowhere fast.' Looking around she had no idea how to get anywhere here but they had to do something soon before they were found out. She heard the guard call one of them a dankish full-gorged flap-dragon and almost lost it. He called several of them names, all of the equally as retarted at that. One was a tottering beef-witted horn-beast and another he called a infectious rough-hewn maggot-pie! That was when she lost it. Snorting, she said in a whisper. "Yeah babe, let's get outta here. If this guy had a brain he would be dangerous....to himself..." She said with a chuckle. As soon as she said that however, the guard shouted. "Who the ******** thinks I am so funny? You!" He shouted and pointed in her general direction. She had no idea who he was really pointing at however so she stayed silent but in her mind she moaned. 'Oh s**t...Is he pointing at me?' Her eyes met Dustin's and she knew he could see the fear in her eyes. She told herself to stop being such a woman...She had been in tougher spots than this and hadn't been anywhere near as scared. Then again, she hadn't had the things that she did now to lose if something went wrong.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:45 am
User Image

Dustin's heart leaped into his throat when he heard and felt the distress from Megan. 'Yeah he is, don't worry just keep quiet' He said to her and stepped in front of her. "I do." Dustin said loudly.

The captain turned his attention to Dustin and walked over to him. "You think I'm funny, boy?" He said close to Dustin's face.

Dustin arched an eyebrow. He heard Megan screaming at him in his mind and he just snorted back to her. 'calm down, honey... I got this' He said back to her and stood fast at the captain.

The captain growled and took his divine weapon out and taunted Dustin with it. "Would you think it funny of me if I were to cut your balls off and feed them to the Karnifs." He placed the weapon between Dustin's legs.

Dustin again heard the distress from Megan. It was hard to concentrate with her on him like his. Dustin just grinned as the captain leaned in to him. "Nope... but what is funny is that you didn't realize as you were threatening me, I cut the straps to your pants. Take the slightest step and they fall to your ankles." Dustin said quietly to him.

He glared at Dustin. "One wouldn't make such foolish assumptio-" He paused as his pants did fall to the ground, the heavy armor clanked and the soldiers started to whisper and chuckle.

Dustin quickly put a shroud spell on Megan. As the captain fused with his pant's, Dustin leaned down to him. "Who said I was assuming?" He heard him growl and Dustin told Megan to go in his mind. The guard told the soldiers to get him but they were too busy rolling on the ground laughing at their captain. Dustin and Megan both got out of there and down into some back ally area's

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:20 am

They moved away from the group and it was all Megan could do to keep from laughing. She had been scared for sure but Dustin had a way about how he did things that made her laugh, even in the worst of circumstances. She thought back again on the day that Azreal had killed her and their baby daughter. Dustin had been hurting too, but he had managed to push aside the hurt, or maybe he allowed it to help him help her. Whatever the case, he had even been able to make her laugh then. She absolutely could not think of living without him. Maybe it was selfish of her...but there it was. He was her life.

They walked everywhere they could trying to find some clue as to where Azreal or Dylan may be but to no avail. Hearing loud laughter, Megan looked at Dustin with a grin. "You know....the best way to get answers without trying too hard is asking a drunk. Maybe we should go have a drink..." She grinned at him. She was unaware that even as a male, she was still somewhat feminine in her bone structure and regardless of anything else, she made a very 'pretty' boy, her golden wavy hair and amber eyes made her look way younger,maybe around 15 or 16 at the most. Her eyes glowed softly in anticipation now of outsmarting a bunch of drunks. She had been scared earlier, but since then realized that she was being stupid. The fear would do more to get them caught than anything else would, now she was remembering the fun she used to have generally being a b***h to men. She could pull off an a*****e kid easily, she thought with a smirk. They walked into the bar and looked around, seeing a free table, they started towards it. Before they took too many steps however, one very large and very mean looking guard stepped out in front of them.

He eyeballed Megan and he laughed. Looking at Dustin, he snickered and planted his feet wide apart, crossing his arms across his chest. "You two new here or sumthin?" His words slurred.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:29 pm
User Image

Dustin looked up at the man and shrugged. "We've been around, How about you? How long have you been in service here?" He wasn't really trying to be mean, just make light conversation and possibly get some information form him. Dustin held his hand out to the man. "The name is Dustin. Nice to meet you, Let's have a drink."  

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:51 pm

Megan wondered how long this man was going to be able to stand since he seemed to have already had one too many....or several too many. The look he gave them made her think that he wasn't going to be in the friendly drinking buddy mood but he surprised her by grinning and nodding. "I'm Travis, come." He shouted loudly in a booming voice. He ordered them each a drink and sat down motioning for Dustin and Megan to sit down. He leaned across the table and leered at Megan. "So what's your name babyface?" He asked looking into her eyes.

Megan opened her mouth but nothing came out. If she spoke, he would hear her female voice and that was very much at odds with her appearance. She looked at Dustin and said in her mind. 'I can't speak of he will know I'm a woman....' Pointing to her throat, she shook her head and looked at him

The Party Room!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 210 211 212 213 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games