Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Games

Back to Guilds

A Hunger games roleplay (U/C) 

Tags: The Hunger Games, Roleplay, Games, Movies, Books 

Reply Hall of Fame
The pond, the Ending to our first Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:38 pm
Ҭɧɩɑ Ϩɱчȶɧ

User Image

Thia nodded and bit her lip. There was something definately wrong. She followed him into the tent and sat next to him. She pulled out berries and some meat strips, handing some to him. "So, uh, what woke you up?" She asked, looking at him and took a bite of some berries. Thia took a sip of water and watched him silently.

OOC:

Wearing.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:08 pm
--- How many people are left? ---

User Image

District 2
Colt Zidane

--- Do I even have a chance still? ---

Colt took the berries and meat strips from Thia. He only barely heard her question... "Uh.....um...Something....." Colt wracked his brain, was it him dying that had woken him up or just the entire terror of the nightmare...Was it Thia betraying him, or seeing Thia and his mother dead. "Something....that my father did...." Colt said. It wasn't a lie at all. His father had stabbed him in the back in his dream and he had woken up right after that. Colt's voice sounded distant like he was confused and scared about something else. He looked down at the food she had handed him as if he didn't really notice it before. Then he started to eat each berry very slowly.

Health: 96%
Hunger: 66%
Love Interest: Thia
Energy: 95%
Thoughts: What did that stupid nightmare mean? Or did it mean anything?

MugenJinFuuu

Conservative Genius

7,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:28 pm
Ҭɧɩɑ Ϩɱчȶɧ

User Image

Thia took another sip of water and nodded, "Oh, okay. If you want, we can talk about it," She said to him, he was worrying her. What she had said earlier was true, something was bugging him, and it was bugging her too. Thia popped some more berries into her mouth, still watching him carefully. He was just to important to her to lose.

OOC:

Wearing.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:53 pm

User Image

District 2
Colt Zidane

Colt let his eyes wander to Thia, seeing her worried expression. Colt closed his eyes with a sigh. "Mostly it was about you....but...not just you....It was everyone..." Colt struggled to explain it to her so she wouldn't get upset or angry.

Hunger: 78%
Thoughts: I don't know how to explain it to her. I must sound insane...

MugenJinFuuu

Conservative Genius

7,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:47 pm
Ҭɧɩɑ Ϩɱчȶɧ

User Image

Thia nodded slowly, what had she done in his nightmare to scare him this much? She lifted her hand and set it gently on Colt's shoulder, "I apologize for whatever I did in your dream," She said sincerely. Thia felt bad, even if she didn't know what she did, it was something that just happened.

OOC:

Wearing.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:23 pm

User Image

District 2
Colt Zidane

Colt looked up at Thia. She was sorry? Colt blinked a little before lifting her hand that was on his shoulder and kissing the back of it. "It's not you're fault....It was just a stupid nightmare...." He said softly looking into her eyes. Then he pulled on her arm gently and wrapped his muscular arms around her back. He let his lips rest on the crook of her neck as he tried breathing slowly.

Health: 94%
Thoughts: She's sorry? I'm sorry too...

MugenJinFuuu

Conservative Genius

7,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:08 pm
Ҭɧɩɑ Ϩɱчȶɧ

User Image

Thia slid next to him, letting him wrap his arm around her. She felt his lips on her neck and gently laid her head on his gently. She set her hand on is thigh gently and slipped into her own thoughts. She had a feeling neither of them would be sleeping to much. But that she didn't mind, she was more interested in her nightmare. What had she done?

OOC:

Wearing.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:30 pm

User Image

District 2
Colt Zidane

Colt laid down with Thia in his arms. He closed his eyes but he knew he wouldn't fall asleep. He wanted her to be comfortable if she wanted to sleep.

Thoughts: I just want to forget it...

MugenJinFuuu

Conservative Genius

7,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200

MugenJinFuuu

Conservative Genius

7,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:41 pm
"Is anyone hurt?"

Sage Tyas

District 7

"Is there anyone I can help?"

User Image

Sage cautiously walked out to the pond. "See Edward...There's no one here..." She whispered smiling. Sage still carefully walked out to the pond and filled up her water bottles. She smiled at Edward as he was still in the tree line, she waved her hand to bring him over.

Heath: 80%
Hunger: 98%
Love Interest: Edward
Energy: 98%
Thoughts: We made it to the pond and it doesn't look like anyone is here...!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:10 pm
Ҭɧɩɑ Ϩɱчȶɧ

User Image

Thia let him lay down, playing with his hair, then heard someone talking outside. Her heart picked up and gently moved away from Colt. She slipped her dagger into her pocket then grabbed her bow and pulled her jacket on. She pulled her quiver over shoulder and pulled an arrow out. Thia loaded it and sat at the tent entrance, wondering what was out there.

OOC:

Wearing.  

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

MugenJinFuuu

Conservative Genius

7,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:15 pm

User Image

District 2
Colt Zidane

Colt watched as she sat up and got her bow and arrows. "Thia what's wrong?" He whispered standing next to her by the entrance.

Health: 98%
Thoughts: What has got Thia on edge?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:32 pm
Ҭɧɩɑ Ϩɱчȶɧ

User Image

Thia looked up at him and lifted her finger to her lips, "Shh, someone is out there," She whispered in his ear, inaudible to anything else. Thia got to her knees and peeked her head outside and looked around. They weren't near the tent, that was good. She set her bow down and pulled her hair up, then quickly picked her loaded bow up again.

OOC:

Wearing.  

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

MugenJinFuuu

Conservative Genius

7,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:46 pm

User Image

District 2
Colt Zidane

Colt nodded and got a throwing knife and silently snuck out of the tent. It was a girl, a young girl. She said something to someone named Edward and a blond boy walked out from the trees. They didn't notice him or Thia though. Colt tightened his grip on his knife, recognizing the guy. That was Thia's district mate. Fury built up in him, he couldn't help it. He stood silently and let his knife fly praying that it hit the guy. But it didn't....It hit the small girl, right in the side. Because had been holding the knife in his left hand...He had missed. Colt dropped to one knee and hid. His eyes widening as the girl gasped and fell to the side.

Health: 100%
Thoughts: I can't believe I just did that...! She didn't do anything wrong!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:50 pm
"Is anyone hurt?"

Sage Tyas

District 7

"Is there anyone I can help?"

User Image

Sage smiled as Edward slowly came from the treeline. She filled up her last water bottle and put a purifying tablet in it. But out of nowhere came a knife, a throwing knife. She felt it sink deep between her ribs and she gasped from surprise. Sage fell over to the side on her elbow as she started to feel the pain of the cold metal inside her body. "Ed...ward...?" She whispered as she felt a small bit of blood trickle down her side.

Heath: 70%
Hunger: 98%
Love Interest: Edward
Energy: 80%
Thoughts: I just...got hit with a knife....

MugenJinFuuu

Conservative Genius

7,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200

Kai Sparrowheart
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:16 pm
User Image
Haelie Moor
District 4

Haelie heard noise over at a different area in the pond. She started running towards in it when she heard a girl cry out. She realized she would never get there in time to save the girl, but she kept sprinting. She was almost to the hit tribute, gasping and panting with tiredness, when she she heard a deep growl.
She turned around in time to see a huge grizzly bear, raised on its two feet. Its jaws were open and gnashing, and Haelie had just enough time to dodge a claw coming at her at full speed. The bear roared again and raised another claw, and this time came down on Haelie's back, mauling her.
She screamed, but died within a few seconds.

((OOC-exit to pond))
Looking up from underneath
Fractured moonlight on the sea
Reflections still look the same to me
As before I went under  
Hall of Fame

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items