Welcome to Gaia! ::

United Fantasy (OPEN and accepting Roleplayers)

Back to Guilds

This guild accepts Rper's only, We do not accept those who sit by and do nothing. Those Gaians are deleted after a set amount of time. 

Tags: Myth, Fantasy, Nightmare Town, Alternate Universe 

Reply Nightmare Town (Part one....Amazingly, Is Finished!)
Nightmare Town District One Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:26 pm
Chris turned to strike but stopped his self, were he not like his Father, To never Strike a woman of any species, he would have hit her with all his might.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:31 pm
Chuckling softly, her voice echoing slightly due to her being in her specter form, she however around him, placing her hands gently over his shoulders. "C'mon, Chris... Just let me kill him... That way we won't have to worry about it anymore... And he'll be your slave for eternity..." With a soft giggle, her glowing red eyes flashing mischivously, she hovered in front of him, watching him curiously. "What do you say...?"

Mizu Rose

Friendly Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:32 pm
Chris was nearly tempted but shook his head, "No. I am an Officer of the Law of Nightmare, My Job is to keep the Citizens Safe and the Humans out, we are not to kill them, nor can we allow them to be killed".  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:37 pm
"Aww..." She faked a pout, hovering over to his right side. "Such a shame... I could always use a feast..." She gave a slightly shrug. "Oh well." Smirking once more, she surveyed him closely. "So, Officer of Nightmare, where to now? And, do you mind if I joined you? I'm bored...and the drunks have yet to leave the bars..."

Mizu Rose

Friendly Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:38 pm
"I am heading back to the Station to report that he is back again", Chris answered.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:40 pm
Once again, she shrugged. "May as well tag along." She sounded a bit disappointed, but then again, it could have been the boredom.

Mizu Rose

Friendly Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:42 pm
Chris sighed, he had hoped she wouldn't but just began the long walk to the Stations anyways, he hated that it was in the rich snob area of District Three.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:47 pm
Out of boredom and for the pure sport of annoying the young werewolf, she hovered around him in a circle, slowly going round and round. After a while, she drifted up to his right side and began "walking". Her feet were touching the floor, but she hovered, so there was no friction happening between her feet and the ground.

"Who are we going to be talking to, exactly?" She hissed, glancing over at him, the usual smirk gone and replaced with a simple frown.

Mizu Rose

Friendly Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:50 pm
"Current Police Chief", Chris answered, "Only person who wishes to listen to me".  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:54 pm
She sighed mentally. "I was hoping for a name..." She spoke quietly, her red eyes narrowing. "I don't suppose it's Kilm, is it?"

Mizu Rose

Friendly Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:56 pm
"My Father is the Mayor not the Police Chief", Chris replied as he dropped to the street and continued walking.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:57 pm
Missy walked past Chris with a smile on her face and nodded being polite, don't draw attention to yourself she thought Missy hated the law force here they know them all too well, without warning Mary comes running knocking Chris down "sorry!" she yelled running past Missy, something was in her hand. She's been here longer yet im the better theft Missy sighed staying where she was as someone screamed not far off.  

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200

Mizu Rose

Friendly Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:00 pm
She gave a faint grumble of frustration. "That doesn't mean you can't speak with him about it. After all, he IS in charge." Hearing the scream in the distance, completely disregarding Chris being knocked over, she glanced in the direction, raising her head slightly, sniffing the air. "Hmm... There's been blood spilt..." She glanced down at the young werewolf. "Care to go check it out?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:14 pm
Chris pushed his self up and dusted his self off, "There's no point, the killer and his or her scent would be gone by the time I arrived, along with the body since there are some who feast on the dead, use for experiments or black arts and then there are the real freaks who use it for....pleasure", he said and shivered, "Now you can go look if ya want but I will be gone by the time you return".  

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

Mizu Rose

Friendly Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:19 pm
'Some officer...' She thought, smirking at him. "You won't get rid of me that easily." She lightly crossed her arms. "I'm staying with you. Besides, I want to see if, by chance, Kilm is at the office... I have to speak with him about...seomthing..." She finished with a soft hiss, her glowing red eyes narrowing once more.

Nightmare Town (Part one....Amazingly, Is Finished!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games