Welcome to Gaia! ::

United Fantasy (OPEN and accepting Roleplayers)

Back to Guilds

This guild accepts Rper's only, We do not accept those who sit by and do nothing. Those Gaians are deleted after a set amount of time. 

Tags: Myth, Fantasy, Nightmare Town, Alternate Universe 

Reply Nightmare Town (Part one....Amazingly, Is Finished!)
The Station of Law Of Nightmare Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:50 pm
"so...what are we planning?" Fennrick said looking over Unlucky's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:53 pm
"Payback", Unlucky said as he began checking whether anything would jam during firing, "Cause I am not gonna let some criminal hit our Station and make everyone in Nightmare Town think were worthless and not useful".  

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:11 pm
"hmm true, true" he said "but then you would be doing something stupid"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:15 pm
"Valid Argument there", Unlucky said in a sarcastic tone, "Totally making me stop from what I am doing currently".  

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:43 am
"think about it Unlucky they wanted us to bring them in last time" Fennrick said "their not just some petty criminal syndicate" he said "we need to do more investigating we need more evidence and info on these guys if were really gonna take them down"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:27 am
"Who said anything about capturing them alive", Unlucky said looking at him, "I'll kill them all".  

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:11 am
Fennrick knocked the weapons out of Unlucky's hand grabbed him by the shirt and shoved him against the locker lifting him off the ground a little "now listen! if you do this you will be betraying not only everything we stand for but everybody that has been hurt or killed in the past two days!!!" Fennrick said "And as your partner and long time friend i expect you to stop and think about this before you do some incredibly stupid!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:30 am
"And what is stupid for me when I have been proven to be Unable to be Killed", Unlucky said staring back, "No head for awhile, any part of my body that I lose, comes back".  

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:59 pm
"still able to take a royal a** kicking" Fennrick smirked to Unlucky before letting him down. "come on man" he said "is it really worth it when you dont even know where they are?" he asked "your smarter then this going half cocked is never the way to go" fennrick said "you of all people know that best"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:31 pm
Unlucky continued his glare before closing his eyes and sighing, he continued what he had been doing, only know he was unloading the guns.  

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

Nightmare Town (Part one....Amazingly, Is Finished!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games