Welcome to Gaia! ::

United Fantasy (OPEN and accepting Roleplayers)

Back to Guilds

This guild accepts Rper's only, We do not accept those who sit by and do nothing. Those Gaians are deleted after a set amount of time. 

Tags: Myth, Fantasy, Nightmare Town, Alternate Universe 

Reply Nightmare Town (Part one....Amazingly, Is Finished!)
The Station of Law Of Nightmare Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:12 pm
"ahh the funny one" Keith said

"Unlucky! Fennrick!" the chief called "in my office NOW!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:18 pm
"Yep, that's the one," Yomi said, she got a basic idea of what had happened and figured it was enough to satisfy Ormsby, and if not he could check it out himself when she got back. "Well, i'm heading back, see you some other time then," she said to the big man before transforming with the collar placed delicately between her teeth and taking off for the store.

(Exit to District Two)  

TakaiOokami
Crew

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:12 pm
Unlucky groaned before pushing his self up and heading to see the already B*tching Chief of Police.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:54 pm
"let me take the heat from this one man" Fennrick said before going ahead into the Chiefs office.  

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:01 pm
Unlucky sighed and followed after Fenrrick.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:45 pm
"and another thing!!!" the Chief yelled as he saw Unlucky walking "ohh unlucky so glad you could join us" the comissioner said sarcastically as his voice strarted to raise like boiling water getting louder by the minute "please!" he said holding out his hand towards a chair "take a seat" "jus had to have the glory huh?" Fennrick mumbled to unlucky sarcastically.  

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:18 pm
"I see your as Happy and Chipper as usual Chief", Unlucky said in a sarcastic tone as he sat down.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:49 pm
"be quiet!" The cheif snapped "do you two have any idea the trouble your in!?" "i think we have an idea" Fennrick said "but to be fair on poor Unlucky it was all my idea" "i dont care who's idea it was!" he snapped  

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:36 pm
"So, You going to continue to scream your head off, or are you going to actually tell us why you had one of us, though both came, come up here", Unlucky asked staring at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:32 pm
Flames flowed out of the chiefs nose "whoa!" Fennrick said "did you know he could do that?!" he asked "LISTEN!!" he said getting their attention "i cannot help you this time there are powers much stronger then i at work here and without the mayor in my corner i am sorry" he said nitted his eye brows in frustration "i am demoting you" he said "WHAT?!" Fennrick said getting to his feet "it was the only thing i could do to keep you from getting fired im sorry" the chief said.  

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:35 pm
"Well that answers why were here", Unlucky grumbled, "So, what do you want us to do now".  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:58 pm
"first im putting you back as detectives and partners so i can keep a better eye on you and second just try not to cause too much trouble" he said "thats all your dismissed" he to them  

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:10 pm
"Goody, I get to work with the Vampire", Unlucky said in a sarcastic tone, resembling an old Dracula movie type voice before he left the office.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:11 pm
"Really?!" Fennrick said to Unlucky as he followed him out. the chief let out another sigh after they were gone "promote to keep out trouble just to turn around and demote em to keep out of trouble" he groaned  

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:14 pm
Unlucky headed to his locker to his weapons.  
Nightmare Town (Part one....Amazingly, Is Finished!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games