Welcome to Gaia! ::

United Fantasy (OPEN and accepting Roleplayers)

Back to Guilds

This guild accepts Rper's only, We do not accept those who sit by and do nothing. Those Gaians are deleted after a set amount of time. 

Tags: Myth, Fantasy, Nightmare Town, Alternate Universe 

Reply Nightmare Town (Part one....Amazingly, Is Finished!)
The Station of Law Of Nightmare Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:11 pm
User Image

Originally stationed over in District one when Nightmare Town was first built, The Station and its Officers were quickly and forcibly moved. Now Residing in District Three since District had been fully built already, The Officers of Law of Nightmare watch over nearly all of Nightmare Town and it's surrounding area's. Those who wish to join take a special test, The Test consist of Four Trials all of which strain the knowledge Body and will of the Recruit.

(The Test shall remain unknown at this time if you wish to know, Pm and I will give my best answer to you.)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:12 pm
Fendrick let out in irritated sigh as he heard chris come in "sit" he said to him without looking up signing papers and stamping approvals and dissapprovals  

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:12 pm
Chris sat down in the chair, "I am guessing you already know what I am going to talk about".  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:37 pm
"i might have an idea" he said still not looking up "but hey" he said finally looking up from his paper work folding his hands on the desk "surprise me" he said with a sarcastic smile.  

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 pm
Chris sighed, "The Human was here again....I lost him when he disappeared on the rooftops, I nearly had him when he did to", he said looking down.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:47 am
the commissioner let out a sigh as he grabbed his pen and signed something else "here's an idea Chris" he said not looking up again "do not come in here again unless you got that human in a pair of hand cuffs" he said signing papers "you may go" he sighed  

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:54 am
Chris only nodded in response before getting up and leaving the office, he immediately headed to Moon Lake to calm down after failing again and then being told not to come back til he caught the human by the commissioner.

[Exit to Moon Lake]  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:51 pm
[continued from District Two]

the man,now confirmed as an elf sat at an interrogation table,hand folded and smiling wickedly his pointy ears twitched repeatedly.on the other side of the glass the detectives watched with curious and both confused faces. "why is he smiling like that?" and Officer asked looking creeped out "not sure why dont you go ask him" another said before Fennrick entered the room with files in his hand.he sat at the opposite side of the the elf.  

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:52 am
Unlucky walked in to the interrogation room, he sat down and smiled at the Elf.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:49 pm
The elf started to sweat uncontrollably,what was it about this guy that made the Elf nervous.Finnrick sighed as unlucky walked in "oh! unlucky come in take a seat make yourself at home" Finnrick said in a sarcastic monotone.  

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:54 pm
"Thank you", Unlucky said smiling still at the elf, "So Elven being, what was your reason for deciding that everything needed to be blown up".  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:32 am
"This town deserves to burn" the Elf said with a wicked smile across his face. Fennrick raised an eyebrow at the Elf.  

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:58 am
"And you base this theory upon what", Unlucky said laying his head on his hand, "Your own Ideal or someone else's forced upon Ideal".  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:45 am
"The fact this town is a farce and a treacherous LIE!" he snarled "riiiight" Fennrick said "so you took upon yourself to kill 20 different citizens in one day?" Fennrick said "hardly seams sane" "I KNOW MY DESTINY!!" the Elf said "DO YOU?!"he demanded. Fennrick stared at the crazed man in shock "I think good for me" Fennrick said before getting up.  

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:26 am
"What proof is there that this Town is a Farce and treacherous Lie", Unlucky asked staring at him.  
Nightmare Town (Part one....Amazingly, Is Finished!)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games