Welcome to Gaia! ::

United Fantasy (OPEN and accepting Roleplayers)

Back to Guilds

This guild accepts Rper's only, We do not accept those who sit by and do nothing. Those Gaians are deleted after a set amount of time. 

Tags: Myth, Fantasy, Nightmare Town, Alternate Universe 

Reply Nightmare Town (Part one....Amazingly, Is Finished!)
Nightmare Town District Three Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rainshadowdirewolf
Crew

Versatile Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:14 pm
Dark Lynxz
he stops and sighs "i do not need a furnace, and I am not a demon" he starts a chant and closes his eyes, he continues chanting and holds his arms out, his hands catch on fire, the flames, black as the night time shadows themselves, he puts his hands together and smashes them on the ground, a black flame sits on the ground, he stops chanting and the flame goes away "I have my own means of fire, as for my enchantments, I can imbue them with as much power and I have in my soul and as much as the person wanting the enchantment is willing to give up of their own souls, my blades themselves hold the power of elemental demons, they appear in the form of a salamander when summoned"

"didnt say you were a demon, you just smell of them... note i cant actually smell scents i smell in mana and spirits cause i dont even breathe air"
wondering for a moment as to the reach and exstent of how long he could hold up that chant but doesnt actually question that farther
"you imbude it with all that but couldnt you just use a pooling technic? i have one ingraved on my core, all it takes is the amount of spiritual energy of a single drop of blood...which i dont have any of my own... just takes a bit more of an engraving and mana from either the user or air around it"

(which is why i have a stolen mana well stone back in yomi's shop, i cant leave places of high life force without it... its like a resperator)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:31 am
Wolfshadow001
Dark Lynxz
he stops and sighs "i do not need a furnace, and I am not a demon" he starts a chant and closes his eyes, he continues chanting and holds his arms out, his hands catch on fire, the flames, black as the night time shadows themselves, he puts his hands together and smashes them on the ground, a black flame sits on the ground, he stops chanting and the flame goes away "I have my own means of fire, as for my enchantments, I can imbue them with as much power and I have in my soul and as much as the person wanting the enchantment is willing to give up of their own souls, my blades themselves hold the power of elemental demons, they appear in the form of a salamander when summoned"

"didnt say you were a demon, you just smell of them... note i cant actually smell scents i smell in mana and spirits cause i dont even breathe air"
wondering for a moment as to the reach and exstent of how long he could hold up that chant but doesnt actually question that farther
"you imbude it with all that but couldnt you just use a pooling technic? i have one ingraved on my core, all it takes is the amount of spiritual energy of a single drop of blood...which i dont have any of my own... just takes a bit more of an engraving and mana from either the user or air around it"

(which is why i have a stolen mana well stone back in yomi's shop, i cant leave places of high life force without it... its like a resperator)

He looks to the golem "you could call it a... religion, nothing is to be done without sacrifice, sacrifice is necessary for any advancement of power" he looks up at the sky, images flash through his mind of his past, he puts his hand to his head and grimaces "spells take a lot out of me, I must find somewhere to rest, if you'll excuse me" he bows to the golem and starts walking away slowly  

Dark Lynxz

rainshadowdirewolf
Crew

Versatile Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:58 pm
Dark Lynxz
Wolfshadow001
Dark Lynxz

He looks to the golem "you could call it a... religion, nothing is to be done without sacrifice, sacrifice is necessary for any advancement of power" he looks up at the sky, images flash through his mind of his past, he puts his hand to his head and grimaces "spells take a lot out of me, I must find somewhere to rest, if you'll excuse me" he bows to the golem and starts walking away slowly

"well that was outstandingly unfruitful... just wanted to learn more from someone who smelled like my creator... later then"
with a moments though i snatch up 2 rocks of a fairly even size and scratch a bunch of marks into both identically
"here, if ever you need me just touch blood to if and this one will light up, doesnt matter who it is, just it you want me to come to you you need to hold the stone... i could do the same but i dont actually have any blood to make a call like this"
curls the rock in tight and starts skipping away at a fast pace back to district 2
[[exit to district 2]]  
Nightmare Town (Part one....Amazingly, Is Finished!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games