Welcome to Gaia! ::

United Fantasy (OPEN and accepting Roleplayers)

Back to Guilds

This guild accepts Rper's only, We do not accept those who sit by and do nothing. Those Gaians are deleted after a set amount of time. 

Tags: Myth, Fantasy, Nightmare Town, Alternate Universe 

Reply Nightmare Town (Part one....Amazingly, Is Finished!)
Nightmare Town District Three Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rainshadowdirewolf
Crew

Versatile Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:59 am
~crawling in under the the waterways entering the city making a way to the first butcher shop then to an artifacts and baubles magic shop~
"finally, a city worth its salt,, i would hope to go unnoticed... but in the efforts of work im sure i could find someone with a need for hard to aquire goods, hehehe..."
~after a moments thought realizing im in a town of monsters even to my own ear it was like yelling in a crouded place... need to get back to the tunnels before i get hunted down for that loud remark~  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:31 pm
(okay did he just rob a store?, or two?)  

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

rainshadowdirewolf
Crew

Versatile Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:37 am
cGkxxJerkyl
(okay did he just rob a store?, or two?)

(actually,, yes i did, walked in the back, picked something up, and walked out,, only 2 feet tall, black as the ace of spades, and dont have much of a signature on either magic or soul energy, as long as i dont bumb into anyone its like a moth going in and out the back doors
eventually im going to get a job in the watersystem cleaning {somebody has to keep stormdrains and toilets working} but right now my character is desperate and just got to town)

(list of things taken, map with magic marker saying "user is here"... aka a magic gps lol, a think it and write it notepad for my horrible memory, and the last from the artifacts was a gem to pool mana for spellcasters or as for me, i draw energy from my breath to use my fire skills which is why im one of the fastest things in the city and slow outside
from the butchers shop, a ribeye steak, some loins, and a few cooking apples... not the best apples but something to go with the meat)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:18 am
(heard there was a story starting in moon lake, came up with a way to get there)

~walking down the street looking for something to carry the stuff i keep lifting suddenly a leench yanks me up tailfirst~
"why is some short runt like you doing here?? i cant sense any money on you and you reak! my nose is undead and i can smell you!"
"i only just got here, been hiding in the sewers...MAYBE FLAMES WILL CHANGE THAT!!"
~giving a burst setting him on fire he throws me into a bag just perfect for my needs but pissing off the stand clerk i decide best to leave~
"got ya rodent, your on some empty street, you'd need the devils luck to get out of here and your little flames arnt going to cut it"
"if ya liked them so much have somemore!!"
*insert popping sound of bones alining in tail*
~launching into a flaming jet burning the leench to cinders clearing the rooftop BUT FAILING TO DODGE A CHIMNE, i get launched into a head over heels spin throwing me slam over the city AND afterglow forest right into moon lake with the only thing saving me being the airpocket in the bag on impact breaking the fall~

[[exit ormsby to moon lake]]

((bag lifted is a fireresistant watertight bag... when closed, an imps hiking bag, backpack to me lol))  

rainshadowdirewolf
Crew

Versatile Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100

rainshadowdirewolf
Crew

Versatile Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:02 pm
Zen849

(just to makesure somebody saw it,,being that im pretty much the only one here in this area and was the last one to say something in this area... had to draw attention to an important action somehow...)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:42 am
Wolfshadow001

he sighs "that never works" he snaps his finger and shadows surround him, quickly engulfing him, they dissipate in the air. He reappears in front of the odd creature, picking it up by the throat in one quick motion "I do not get why you are curious about my bag, but as I said before, it is of no concern to you" he tosses the creature to the side "if you must know, the bag is filled with tools, now leave me be, I mean no harm to anybody, but I will defend myself and my belongings, if you'll excuse me, i'll take my leave" he snaps his fingers again and is surrounded by shadows, he disappears and reappears a couple blocks away  

Dark Lynxz

rainshadowdirewolf
Crew

Versatile Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:14 am
Dark Lynxz
Wolfshadow001

he sighs "that never works" he snaps his finger and shadows surround him, quickly engulfing him, they dissipate in the air. He reappears in front of the odd creature, picking it up by the throat in one quick motion "I do not get why you are curious about my bag, but as I said before, it is of no concern to you" he tosses the creature to the side "if you must know, the bag is filled with tools, now leave me be, I mean no harm to anybody, but I will defend myself and my belongings, if you'll excuse me, i'll take my leave" he snaps his fingers again and is surrounded by shadows, he disappears and reappears a couple blocks away

((just grabbed me at mak speed,, i said i was shattering windows,, the tail locks into a straight flow of mana producing a jet engine,, the flash burn allone from me passing you would atleast stun ya... but i can play that))

ripping right through my own neck and turning up forced overtop of the person burning the person at the 1611 degrees farenhite, 877 celcius
"*cough*my neck,*cough*trying to stop nightmare jet... that attack *cough* would have been lethal were i not a golemn*cough*
self thoughtsabout was anyways... got to seal the wound so it can recover... im going to shrink about a foot for this...
(if ya didnt know lynx im a blooddoll golemn, flesh and blood warped to fit a molded idea, as long as i dont loose too much blood or my motor functions i can recover... this will take about 3 weeks to be fine enough not to give me greef, 4 years for the scar to disapear,,, have a steel ingraved orb for a heart that will roll away if killed and give me a chance to live again and again)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:05 pm
Wolfshadow001
Dark Lynxz
Wolfshadow001

((just grabbed me at mak speed,, i said i was shattering windows,, the tail locks into a straight flow of mana producing a jet engine,, the flash burn allone from me passing you would atleast stun ya... but i can play that))

ripping right through my own neck and turning up forced overtop of the person burning the person at the 1611 degrees farenhite, 877 celcius
"*cough*my neck,*cough*trying to stop nightmare jet... that attack *cough* would have been lethal were i not a golemn*cough*
self thoughtsabout was anyways... got to seal the wound so it can recover... im going to shrink about a foot for this...
(if ya didnt know lynx im a blooddoll golemn, flesh and blood warped to fit a molded idea, as long as i dont loose too much blood or my motor functions i can recover... this will take about 3 weeks to be fine enough not to give me greef, 4 years for the scar to disapear,,, have a steel ingraved orb for a heart that will roll away if killed and give me a chance to live again and again)

Lynxz sighs at the wound and pulls out his dagger, he pushes up his sleeve and places his hand over the wound, he uses the dagger to p***k his arm, blood running down it, he begins a chant and they are both enveloped in darkness, the pricks on his arm get bigger and bigger, sealing the wounds on the golem at the same time. The darkness disappears and Lynxz falls back against a wall, panting. He looks down at his hands and the blisters from burns already appearing, he cuts them open with his dagger and gasps "I do not kill without meaning, be thankful"  

Dark Lynxz

rainshadowdirewolf
Crew

Versatile Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:43 pm
Dark Lynxz
Lynxz sighs at the wound and pulls out his dagger, he pushes up his sleeve and places his hand over the wound, he uses the dagger to p***k his arm, blood running down it, he begins a chant and they are both enveloped in darkness, the pricks on his arm get bigger and bigger, sealing the wounds on the golem at the same time. The darkness disappears and Lynxz falls back against a wall, panting. He looks down at his hands and the blisters from burns already appearing, he cuts them open with his dagger and gasps "I do not kill without meaning, be thankful"

"to stand infront of a jet, barely take a shock impact or the afterburn and capable of sacrificing life to heal that which isnt alive... are you capable of golemnmancy and strong of hammer arm and forge skill?"
thinking back to the demon who forged my core and had just such resistance

"you couldnt... how could... if your my creater in a different form i have long since lost the ability to be controled, if your here to try and reclaim me demon it will be a heck of a fight"

((i never gave a name to the demon that crafted me and i said it died, you just happened to be a crafter with a demon spirit in you,, i just thought of it being the same one just now and thought id run with that idea if thats ok XD))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:02 am
Wolfshadow001
Dark Lynxz

"to stand infront of a jet, barely take a shock impact or the afterburn and capable of sacrificing life to heal that which isnt alive... are you capable of golemnmancy and strong of hammer arm and forge skill?"
thinking back to the demon who forged my core and had just such resistance

"you couldnt... how could... if your my creater in a different form i have long since lost the ability to be controled, if your here to try and reclaim me demon it will be a heck of a fight"

((i never gave a name to the demon that crafted me and i said it died, you just happened to be a crafter with a demon spirit in you,, i just thought of it being the same one just now and thought id run with that idea if thats ok XD))

He looks at the creature, "I am a blacksmith who has dabbled in the arcane arts, that is all, nothing more, I am merely an elf, not a demon, I am Lynxz, and who would you be?"

(That's fine with me, it'll be interesting, and Lynxz doesn't like to let others know about the demon that inhabits his body)  

Dark Lynxz

rainshadowdirewolf
Crew

Versatile Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:18 pm
Dark Lynxz
He looks at the creature, "I am a blacksmith who has dabbled in the arcane arts, that is all, nothing more, I am merely an elf, not a demon, I am Lynxz, and who would you be?"

(That's fine with me, it'll be interesting, and Lynxz doesn't like to let others know about the demon that inhabits his body)

"i am ormsby firetail, priorly i had no name, i am a crafted nightmare to torment the lost soul of Lewis Carroll with his own creations, when the crafter of torments and weaver of dreams passed as the gates of hell opened i escaped and found a soul of my own to live by"
in a moment of thought bringing me back from memory
"you wouldnt happen to be the undoing of that demon now would you? all i know is that he was suddenly dead and i had a way out, did you crack the seal of hell to take a soul? you do smell of demon, living with them i could recognise that lifeforce anywere"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:30 am
"i am ormsby firetail, priorly i had no name, i am a crafted nightmare to torment the lost soul of Lewis Carroll with his own creations, when the crafter of torments and weaver of dreams passed as the gates of hell opened i escaped and found a soul of my own to live by"
in a moment of thought bringing me back from memory
"you wouldnt happen to be the undoing of that demon now would you? all i know is that he was suddenly dead and i had a way out, did you crack the seal of hell to take a soul? you do smell of demon, living with them i could recognise that lifeforce anywere"

he looks to the creature "it is best not to tamper with what you know nothing of" he shakes his head and starts to walk away  

Dark Lynxz

rainshadowdirewolf
Crew

Versatile Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:25 am
Dark Lynxz
he looks to the creature "it is best not to tamper with what you know nothing of" he shakes his head and starts to walk away

"ooh demon dood i know that i stand little chance in direct fighting with a demon, but your only putting on half a challenge, and you said you were a blacksmith, i know all that my creator knew and can craft many fine things and enchantments, the only reason i dont is because i have no mana of my own, even my breath steals the life of the world from the air"
following behind with a skippy trot all jittery and curious as to if he really is whats left of his creator
"so, can you craft golemns? how much power can you imbude a weapon with? and would you need a quick furnace? if you pay i could quick heat items for little cost, i breath fire in the simplest of breaths.....
and i go on for a long time trying to keep him from leaving me and to try and get more information out of him about how he got the demon energy in a form not of demons  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:52 am
Wolfshadow001
Dark Lynxz

"ooh demon dood i know that i stand little chance in direct fighting with a demon, but your only putting on half a challenge, and you said you were a blacksmith, i know all that my creator knew and can craft many fine things and enchantments, the only reason i dont is because i have no mana of my own, even my breath steals the life of the world from the air"
following behind with a skippy trot all jittery and curious as to if he really is whats left of his creator
"so, can you craft golemns? how much power can you imbude a weapon with? and would you need a quick furnace? if you pay i could quick heat items for little cost, i breath fire in the simplest of breaths.....
and i go on for a long time trying to keep him from leaving me and to try and get more information out of him about how he got the demon energy in a form not of demons

he stops and sighs "i do not need a furnace, and I am not a demon" he starts a chant and closes his eyes, he continues chanting and holds his arms out, his hands catch on fire, the flames, black as the night time shadows themselves, he puts his hands together and smashes them on the ground, a black flame sits on the ground, he stops chanting and the flame goes away "I have my own means of fire, as for my enchantments, I can imbue them with as much power and I have in my soul and as much as the person wanting the enchantment is willing to give up of their own souls, my blades themselves hold the power of elemental demons, they appear in the form of a salamander when summoned"  

Dark Lynxz

Nightmare Town (Part one....Amazingly, Is Finished!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games