Welcome to Gaia! ::

United Fantasy (OPEN and accepting Roleplayers)

Back to Guilds

This guild accepts Rper's only, We do not accept those who sit by and do nothing. Those Gaians are deleted after a set amount of time. 

Tags: Myth, Fantasy, Nightmare Town, Alternate Universe 

Reply Nightmare Town (Part one....Amazingly, Is Finished!)
Nightmare Town District Three Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:10 pm
User Image

District Three:

Typically called the 'Rich Zone' by those who live in District One and Two. The Residents here have the best looking Homes and the best generators for energy. They have little to no shops here, which is fine with them since that means they get to go to District two and talk about their better live's.

Mayor Kilm Rarely comes here. He did not create this area it was created by a Vampire and his following, Six days after it's completion he had a mysterious accident on the night of the Full Moon. The Murder remains a Mystery that Law of Nightmare leaves unsolved.

The Law of Nightmare's Headquarters is stationed here, Mayor Kilm decided on this after the death of the Vampire who had the District made. They listen to the Chief and Mayor Kilm alone and they are not able to be paid off.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:29 pm
[[Enter Sciscilya]]

Hovering up onto one of the rooftops, she glanced around, merely looking. She saw other vampires mingling around on the streets below, and felt a deep longing to join them, however, she knew they would hate and shun her. They had before. What would change? With a soft sigh, she flew over to the clock tower, the highest point in the Third District. Sitting down at the edge, turning into her normal vampiric form, she looked up at the sky, seeing the flashes of lightning.

"There's a storm coming..." She said softly, knowing no one could hear her. "And no one to have my back..." She thought of Kilm, but smiled drily and shook her head, her long golden locks swaying with her movements. "No, he would have the back of his son, not me..." Looking back up at the cloudy sky, she waited. For what, she did not know, but she knew that she had to wait.  

Mizu Rose

Friendly Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Mizu Rose

Friendly Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:30 pm
Tavril

((Gunna change his font color. x-x))

[[Enter Helrith from Second District]]

Scanning the rooftops, standing on one in the process, Helrith searched for the currently missing Scisciliya. He could smell her sweet scent, and knew she was somewhere nearby. He had always loved the type of perfume she used, though she always swore that she never used any. With the smell getting stronger, he moved along the rooftops, a coy smirk on his face. reaching the edge of a roof, that lead to the main city square, he growled in annoyance, looking everywhere.

Not seeing the blonde beauty, he felt frantic, his nose driving him wild. Her scent was so strong...and it continued onward!! But, there was no where else she could be... Unless... Looking up, his diisappointed frown turned into a maliscious smirk as he jumped down and ran around the back of the clock tower, then beginning to jump up it easily, reaching the top in a matter of minutes.

--

Scisciliya sighed softly, the thunder rumbling loudly above her. 'Great... More rain on the way...' She thought miserably, considering turning into her specter form to avoid getting wet. Suddenly, she froze, a scent wafting up her nose. Just as she stood up quickly, Helrith appeared next to her and grabbed her by her throat, slamming her against the top of the clock tower. She choked out a curse, one of her piercing icy aqua eyes glaring at him.

"Well, well... Look who I've found after so long..."

"D-damn you....Helrith..." She growled, trying to force him to move away from her. However, that was proving hard, due to the fact that he was definitely more physically stronger than she was. "H-how....did you find me...?"

Chuckling loudly, his right hand tightening its grip on her throat, causing her to choke loudly, he responded. "By following that sweet perfume you always wear, my dear Scisciliya... It was so easy to follow... After all, we vamps have a higher sensitivity to smell than a dog."

Even being suffocated slowly, Scisciliya managed to force a chuckle and a strained smirk. "Heh... S-still as....arrogant...I see..."

Eyes narrowing sharply, a growl rumbling deep within his throat, he removed her from against the wall and slammed her back against the ground in which they had both been standing on. using his left hand, he created a blade out of energy and began slashing at her with it, his eyes wide with fury.

"You dare question me!? You, a blue blood, who would dare spend time with a pathetic mutt that is practically useless!!" He raised the blade and made a quick slash across her abdomen, creating a deep wound, apart from her other ones. She let out a cry of pain, but he didn't care much anymore. instead, he let go of her throat, panting heavily, his narrow glaring eyes focused on her unmoving body. The slight rising of her chest gave clue that she was still alive, but barely.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:34 am
Mizu Rose

Chris stared up at the Clock tower, he had heard a cry of pain and knew what was happening, he saw another on the tower, "Oh Hell".

~The Clock Tower~

"Evening", The moment Helrith turned to the voice he was shot in the chest by a double barrel sending him off the tower, "I have a Class Three Act of Violence", he said in to his radio before jumping off the edge, a magic circle appeared behind him before he kicked off.

He flew at Helrith and slammed both feet in to his chest, they crashed to the ground and he had the double barrel in Hel's face, "Captain Unlucky of Nightmare's Special Forces, I only come out when Kilm is not handling fools like you".  

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

Mizu Rose

Friendly Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:50 am
Tavril

Helrith laughd mockingly at the fool before him. "Seriously, they sent you? Hah! There's nothing you can do to me, fool! Even now, your energy weakens as we speak!" Hovering up into the air, syphoning the energy of Mr. Unlucky, and using it to help him hover above the clock tower. "What's done is done. And there's NOTHING you idiot policemen can do about it. The blood has been spilt, and the end has begun!" Cackling maliciously, he glanced down at Scisciliya's still form, before looking back at the strange man before him. "Besides, you have something more delicate to deal with in this moment. Farewell!" Laughing, he flew straight up into the night air, and disappeared, his energy signature being cut completely off, as if he had fallen off of the grid.

[[Exit Helrith from District Three]]

((o-o Wow...))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:24 am
Mizu Rose

Unlucky chuckled, "Not like that hasn't happened before", he said with a shrug as Chris practically flew past him and ran up the side of the Clock Tower, Unlucky Whistled, "Damn", he said before grabbing his Radio, "We have an Energy Vampire on the loose, oh and get a Med Evac here immediately, We got as Wounded woman on the Clock Tower".

(Can't really write for Chris since I don't know exactly what is wrong with her sweatdrop )  

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

Mizu Rose

Friendly Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:56 am
Tavril

((That's okay. She just got slashed all over and is losing a lot of blood, especially the gash on her stomach. She's a Sanguine Vamp, so, without blood, she's going to die. o-o))

Scisciliya's breathing was shallow, barely visible on her physical body. If it weren't for the small raspy breaths she took, they probably would've thought her to be dead. Trying to move her body, she only managed to allow her head to roll from the right to the left, her eyesight failing. Seeing a were there, she managed to breathe. "Kilm...?" Before her body went limp and her eyes closed.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:19 pm
Mizu Rose

"Scisciliya", Chris said when she closed her eyes, "Pardon me", Unlucky said and the Were's gaze snapped upwards, "Just going to", he cut open a main artery on his arm, the blood began to freely flow and Chris covered his nose from the smell, "And here we go", he said opening her mouth and dripping the blood in.  

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

Mizu Rose

Friendly Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:23 pm
Tavril

After a few moments, one of the fingers on Scisciliya's left hand twitched, but she had lost so much blood, that she needed more than just that to become conscious once more.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:26 pm
Mizu Rose

"Good, now that I know my blood isn't going to be wasted on a truly dead person", Unlucky said and cut it open wider, it lightly poured out an in to her mouth, "Encase your wondering, I am not putting my wound right on her mouth cause if she awakens, it might be seen as rude", he said looking at Chris, the young were nodded, "I wonder how much of my blood she is going to need", he said looking at her.  

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

Mizu Rose

Friendly Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:40 pm
Scisciliya's body remained still for a good 45 minutes before her fingers soon began to twitch more frequently, then move freely. Her fingers curled, and her eyes fluttered open. Looking about with glazed eyes, she pushed the fountain of blood away, attempting to get up, but falling off of the little ledge she was on and onto the roof wherew the other two were currently standing. She let out a cry of pain, some of her smaller wounds already beginning to close. Her more serious ones though, such as the one on her abdomen, weren't even beginning to heal. Still severely weak, she still attempted to turn herself over, but failed at doing so and was now stuck in a weird position, much to her dismay.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:43 pm
Chris rushed over to her as Unlucky's wound closed up, he looked to his left hearing the sound of rotors, "Their they are", he said smiling, "Scisciliya", Chris said and gently turned her over, "How did this happen".  

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

Mizu Rose

Friendly Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:16 pm
She looked up at him through glazed eyes, and it was evident that she was about to pass out again due to over exertion. "Kilm...he's still trying...to get to me...." She murmured, before passing out once more, her body going limp once more, not realizing that this wasn't Kilm.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:19 pm
Chris was confused by what she meant, but before he could ask the med evac was taking her away to the hospital, Unlucky got on board, "Don't worry, I'll keep your friend safe", he called over the sound before it flew off heading away from District Three.  

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

Mizu Rose

Friendly Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:30 pm
[[Exit Scisciliya from Distric Three?]]  
Nightmare Town (Part one....Amazingly, Is Finished!)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games