Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love Knows Not But Love

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplayers welcome! 

Tags: yaoi, love, boys, anime, roleplay 

Reply RolePlays!
[$] Untitled (Your Missing Period) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reading along?
  Yep
View Results

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:45 pm
User ImageDaren snagged the remote, and started to look through the guide for the movie channel. "you know i can tell when i'm being lied to, right?" he asked softly, knowing that lying was something that might trigger a bad reaction from James. "i don't mind, it's ok if you want to downplay your dream, but it might help to talk about it too. there are a lot of fears that can be dispelled by talking about them." he found the movie channel and Avatar was on, not the one with the benders, the one with blue people. "how's that? though i can't imagine watching movies all week being too much fun. do you like to read? i could stop by the library and get you some books if you want."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:43 pm
User Image "I-I'm sorry.' he said quickly, fear settling in his stomach. "It, it was just that Andrew was yelling at me and I had to pay his bail. But, but the hospital wouldn't accept the money you guys said they would and I had to start whoring myself." it was said rather quickly to prevent any possible tears, and there were no tears, just the tense muscles and fear that Daren would start yelling. But he didn't, instead he asked about the movie and he glanced up, face becoming that of shock and awe. They were blue, how did... the make up... the costumes... "What is that?" he suddenly wished the television was much bigger so he could see it better, like the flat screen at Andrew's house. He didn't even hear the question about the books, Timothy was suddenly absorbed in the movie.  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:56 pm
User ImageAs Daren had predicted, James became frightened and quickly explained, but then became amazed by the movie. good, that meant he didn't have to sooth him. James had managed to sooth himself and that was a step towards independence. it was towards the beginning of the movie, so it was easy for Daren to explain what was going on. "when we get home we can watch it with my projector. it's a lot cooler when it's big." but he quieted down and let James watch. the nurse brought in their lunch and he thanked her quickly, putting his own plate on his lap, but he wasn't sure James had even noticed that there was food in front of him, never the less the huge helpings given. the ladies in the kitchen must have remembered.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:35 pm
User Image Timothy was thankful Daren had waited to speak on a commercial, he wasn't sure he'd have heard him if he spoke otherwise. Daren explained what was going on, even mentioning a giant projector at his home to watch it with. "Is your house big?" he asked, but the show came up again and his head snapped forward. This was all done with computers? This entire movie? The nurse came in and brought their food. While keeping his eyes on the screen he gently tried to reach for his fork, eventually having grabbed it and managed to dig it into the mashed potatoes, but that was as far as he got, to wrapped up in the movie to remember to eat. But a commercial saved Daren the trouble of reminding him to eat, trying to feed himself as fast as possible, but his arms were still weak and the fork was heavy, but he tried and stopped again. This humorous pattern continued until the food was done, wide eyes still watching.

His bed had been lifted up so he could lean against it and he did. Though little more then halfway into the movie he started to squirm and shift occasionally, stopping and shifting again. Why? He had to use the bathroom, but he was to weak to move and he'd be to slow, he'd miss out. Chewing on his lower lip he continued to watch in silence, tapping his thigh impatiently. It only got worse, man starting to bounce then stopping, managing to curl up and still watch before remaining completely immobile, entire bottom lip between his teeth. And then the movie was over. "I need to really use the restroom!" he cried out finally, spotting the bathroom and trying to get out of the bed. Pain shot up and he whined again, curling up. "Just bring back the catheter." he mumbled, wondering why they thought he'd be strong enough to walk to the bathroom.  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:42 pm
User ImageDaren had watched James more than he had the movie itself. the expressions on the man's face had been priceless, and adorable at the same time. tears had filled the soft brown eyes when Home Tree was destroyed and he was glad that he wasn't watching the movie because he knew there would be tears in his eyes too. no matter how many times he watched it, he still got teary eyed and mad at that part. he tried to offer to take James tot he bathroom, but the man didn't listen. to Daren's surprise he lasted until the end of the movie, but he couldn't take it anymore after that. "no worries, we got this." he wouldn't force the other man to pee in a bottle. he was still strong enough to carry the weak man. with one arm he lifted James, "grab the Tower," he nodded to where the pouches of meds were hanging and took James to the bathroom. he held him up and turned his head away, "here, i'm not looking, go ahead and go. or do you need to sit down?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:32 pm
User Image Timothy didn't want to move, complaining as Daren lifted him despite it being for the better good. He grabbed the tower, begging the man to hurry, but then Daren was holding him up and the man's face turned a bright red. "D-Don't hold me up! I'll sit! Get out!" And argued and yelled until Daren was finally out, some nurses waiting outside due to all the noise. Their questions were stopped as the sink water started to run along with the water of the shower.

The nurse giggled at the shyness, standing there and waiting, listening to the running water to block out Timothy before walking forward and knocking. "Mr. James? Mr. James don't flush, let me check it first, all right?" she called loudly over the noise, waiting. She was worried he'd passed out or fallen until the splashing of someone washing their hands was heard. With a smile she opened the door, closing it behind her at Timothy's wail.

The shower water was turned off and the toilet flushed, the man being helped back into his bed. He was violently shaking with cold, taking slowly steps and gripping desperately to the tower, happy to be in his bed once again. "S-Sorry about that." he murmured, embarrassed at his outburst, the nurse ticking him back in and thanking her.  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:04 pm
User ImageDaren laughed as he was thrown out the door and met the eyes of the nurses. he moved to sit on his bed and waited, grinning again at James' wail when the nurse entered the bathroom. he made sure the smile was gone when James came out and was put into the bed, but before he could say anything a nurse asked to speak to him. "i'll be right back." he smiled at James before heading out. To his surprise, he'd been listed as Daren's caretaker and was the one the nurses and doctors reported the other's condition to, thanks to Iroh no doubt. To his surprise, James' stay in the hospital wouldn't be as long as he had thought. just three days, if things went right. but he'd be on bed rest at home with a nurse coming in to check on him every other day. James would be glad to hear that. While there, Daren finished filling out his release papers, but decided to not tell James. he'd be staying as a guest and as James' support system, but not s a patient.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:40 pm
User Image Timothy had been about to speak to Daren but the man was taken out, leaving him alone, and the fear started to creep up his spine like smoke. What floor was he on? Could someone sneak in? how far out had they walked down the hall? What if someone came in? He fidgeted, trying for get comfortable on his bed but realized he couldn't. His back was painful and his legs throbbed with their recent exercise. What was the officer's name again? He'd mentioned it when he first came to visit all those weeks ago, but he couldn't remember it now for the sake of him. He started to chew on his lower lip, wanting to call the other's name, needing some company in the white-washed room.  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:52 pm
User ImageDaren finished speaking with the nurses and head back to the room, smiling at James. "well, i've got good news for you." he pulled up a chair and sat down beside the bed, "they think you''ll be out of here in thre to four days. need to keep an eye one you after that. bedrest and wheelchair, a nurse coming in every other day, but other than that you are free." he looked at James closely and frowned, his hand slipping up to take the other's, "hey you ok?" he asked softly, giving the cold hand a softl squeeze. "you're freezing, want me to get you another blanket?" he looked around and saw one at the foot of the bed, "do you want something to drink?" he was worried about James. his coloring was off, but that could have been from getting up and walking for the first time in a couple weeks. "what can i do to help?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:35 am
User Image Timothy jumped as Daren spoke, snapping him from his thoughts, unaware of how quick his breathing had become during his near panic attack. Out? In three to four days? No, no he couldn't go out, there were so many things, so many things to make him terrible. Men, ads, even mannequins. No, he couldn't leave here, nothing could go wrong here, right? But a hand closed around his own, nearly scalding it with the heat it was giving up but he tightly held it, or as tight as he could in his state, and refused to let go, shaking his head. "Don't leave." he said. "I'm so terrible. We're going to be living together and I don't remember your name." hardly what he was so worried about then being alone and being a terrible boyfriend or even a terrible friend. He hadn't had a friend in so long. "I can't remember your name and I feel so horrible." Again, hardly the case. "I need to call my mothers." just a few tears, hardly the sob fest he'd been before.  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:01 am
User ImageDaren moved from the chair tot he side of the bed, "James, James, listen to me. you aren't horrible, you are a good person. You are a good person, James. My name is Daren, it's ok that you don't remember." what had made him change so much in the few minutes he'd been gone? was it just the fact he had been away? "James look at me, you are a good person, ok? not remembering my name doesn't make you horrible." Mothers? he had forgotten that James had two mothers, a lesbian couple. he nodded, "Alright, let's call your moms. they need to know what happened, maybe they will come and visit you." he smiled at that, and wondered how long it had been since James had been allowed to talk to his moms. "here," he slipped his hand out of James' grip long enough to get his phone out of his pocket. he held it out to the man, "go ahead and use my phone, i'll be right here the entire time, ok?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:16 am
User Image "Daren. Daren." he repeated, wiping his eyes best he could with his other hand. "Daren don't leave. Daren't don't leave." and continued to cry, nodding and trying to look at Daren through the blurry tears. "Mothers, I miss them. Andrew," he cried more, taking the cell phone. "He wouldn't let me talk to them." and started to dial before clearing the number and trying again, only to clear it and cry harder. "I don't remember their numbers. I don't remember. I'm sorry I'm a terrible son." and pressed his head to the phone, gripping it tight within his trembling hands.  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:39 am
User Image"Hey now, no it doesn't. you are really stressed right now and hurt badly, it's ok if you don't remember, that happens. i'm sure they don't think you are a bad son, James." he took the phone and hesitated for a moment before dailing the number. he'd sat and stared at these digits, sometimes for hours, wanting to call and tell them what was happening to their son. but what if they knew? what if they didn't care? he'd looked so long he'd memorized them, but right now he was glad he had. "here, it's ringing." he said softly, pressing the phone into James' hand and then guiding it up to his ear. "you need to calm down or they wont be able to understand you."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:57 am
User Image He continued to cry, continuously apologizing for his faults, not caring as the phone was taken from his hand. He couldn't remember his mother's phone numbers or Daren's name, it was a miracle he even remembered how to get to work! The plastic was put back against his ear and he held it, sniffling and trying to stop his sobs.

"Hello?"

They worsened. "Momma!" he wailed.

"Timothy?! Timmy baby where are you? What happened?!" came the slightly rough voice of his mom. She couldn't get a coherent response, muffled words among the sobbing and crying. "Timmy, Timmy I'm getting your mother. Amanda! Amanda put the dinner down and talk to your son! Yes he's on the phone! Sweetie your mother's coming, okay?"

"Sp-Speaker!"

"Okay I'll put it on speaker."
"Baby? Babydoll what's wrong?" this voice was much sweeter, almost forcing him to try and calm down. "Take a breath, pumpkin, and tell Mommy what's wrong."

"I-I'm, in, the hospital and, and Andrew's in prison!" he explained, trying to wipe his wet face.

"Baby the hospital?!"

"Timothy what're you doing in the hospital?!"

He curled up, crying some more as he listened to his parents' voices.

"Pumpkin, okay don't tell us. What hospital?"

"I, don't, know." he gasped, looking at Daren. "What, hospital?"  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:07 am
User ImageOh geez, he was just getting worse and worse. when James asked him what hospital he pulled the phone away and hit speaker as well. "Ma'm? My name is Dective Daren Aomine with the Delta Ploice Department. I've been assigned to your son's care and am with him now. We are at St Luke's on Emerald and 5th, room number 403. I am not sure how much you would like to hear over the phone, but I would like to assure you that your son is going to be alright. Andrew Givens has been placed under arrest and will not be allowed near him again. if you wish i could give you details, but i think it might be best if you came here yourselves. I think Timothy has been kept from you long enough."  
RolePlays!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games