Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love Knows Not But Love

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplayers welcome! 

Tags: yaoi, love, boys, anime, roleplay 

Reply RolePlays!
[$] Untitled (Your Missing Period) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reading along?
  Yep
View Results

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:03 pm
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
Yuki lookd at Timothy and Tetsu for a moment before he turned the page in his sketchbook and began to draw furiously. Hana looked over to see what he was drawing and smiled, "Cute!"

Daren looked over and sure enough, Tetsu was asleep. "wow, he must really like you, James. the only other men he's ever trusted enough to sleep near is me and Tarte."

"It's true," Tarte replied, "and it was only a month or two ago that he could do that much. he was ok with me, but sleeping is a vulnerable state. he was ok with sleeping when others were near, but if i was holding him, he'd fight to stay awake."

Anna stood and kissed Timothy's temple, "You're a good man for letting him stay. thank you." she walked around him and patted Daren's shoulder before heading for the kitchen. "dessert time, i've a few final preparations, but you all finish eating, ok?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:27 pm
User Image Hazel eyes looked up from the meal, one arm protectively around Tetsu (though Timothy had no idea why). What was that one drawing? What was his name? It sounded girly but he couldn't remember. What was he drawing? What was cute? He continued to nibble nervously, careful to not make a mess of food on the sleeping child. He glanced over at Aomine next, this was good? He wasn't hated? Tetsu trusting Tim was good, yes? His focus shifted again to Tarte. Tetsu didn't even trust his foster father? He'd just started to trust him? Maybe it was bad that Timothy was trusted so easily, then, were they jealous of him?

Anna was so nice, though the kiss made him jerk away. No, no kisses, he didn't want kisses. "Y-You're welcome." he murmured, just barely hitting the halfway mark of his meal, and he felt nearly stuffed. Finish eating, he had to finish the whole plate, then dessert. But his stomach made an odd movement making him pause. That wasn't normal. He took a sip of water and waited, and when nothing else happened he continued to try and finish his entire plate. It was just so much.  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
Daren was keeping an eye on James as he ate, watching over the other from the corner of his eyes to make sure he was ok. when he saw James slowing down he wondered, but it was the pause and drink of water that sold him. "you don't have to eat it all," he whispered softly so only James could hear. "Anna's portions are huge, if you can't finish the plate it's ok. no one will be angry with you, James."

Anna head into the kitchen to pull the apple dumplings out of the oven and get to work on making some fresh caramel sauce to drizzle over them. no cake of any kind, but this should be alright. the poor boy, to be traumatized over a cupcake must have been horrible! she couldn't imagine what it would be like to have lived that life.

yuki stopped drawing and looked over the rough sketch before meeting Timothy's eyes and turning the sketch pad around to show him. he'd drawn Timothy with Tetsu sleeping on his lap, the man holding him so gently while looking at Daren, who was looking at the two of them and smiling. though rough, the drawing had gotten their expressions perfectly and was better than most people's final products. Yuki glanced around the pad to look at Timothy's face, worried about the man's reaction to being drawn without permission  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:51 pm
User Image Timothy paused with another forkful of food as Aomine's voice spoke softly. The fork lowered, hazel eyes looking worridley at him. "But..." but it was fine, apparently, and with a final glance at the utensil he sat it back down, looking at it guiltily. "Okay." he murmured, adjusting Tetsu in his lap before glancing at the rest of the table, eyes stopping on the drawer. What was his name again, Yuki?

They only stared a moment before the child broke it to show the older man the rough sketch. It took Timothy a few moments to understand what had been drawn, analying the large mass of lines and shading and more lines. It was a cacophony of lines until his brain made sense of it. Surprisingly there were no tears, but he had already worked it in his mind to not recognize the figures. he'd cried and embarrassed Aomine enough, no doubt he was ashamed at this point. Instead he gave a the smallest of smiles and a small nod. That was a good drawing.

Even if it was of... of... the tears started to swell and he looked down at the food. He was fine. Just dessert, then home. Then home to rest. He wanted to rest. He didn't like this place. It was too foreign.  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:02 pm
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
Daren was glad that he'd guessed right. James was full, but he'd forced himself to keep eating. He had a feeling he'd have to keep a close eye on James since the man seemed to take even the most casual of statements as orders.

Yuki smiled at the man, but could see the sadness that overwhelmed him. he was glad he'd not been told off for drawing him. so much sadness, he turned the page and started to sketch again, curling up on the chair so he could use his knees to prop the pad on. he was sketching Timothy's downturned face, going from the side to get the best angle. Yuki had been surrounded by sadness and pain all his life, and yet he was still fascinated by the different expressions each person wore when experiencing it. it was like finding a new side to an old and familiar object something the same but different at the same time.

Anna came into the room with a tray covered with little plates. on each plate was an apple dumpling, fresh vanilla bean ice cream and fresh caramel drizzled over everything. "It's ok if you don't like it, dear. you don't have to eat it," she told Timothy as she put his plate down. with a smile she moved on, giving everyone their dessert before sitting down to eat her own and being very careful to not/i] watch Timothy.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:34 pm
User Image Timothy looked away as Yuki did, hazel eyes focusing on the sleeping Tetsu, this little piece of tainted yet untainted innocence. He wanted to hold this child close, to feel the soft blue hair but was afraid, feeling that if he touched him the darkness would cocoon this poor child and darken his vision to a world that blinded Timothy. He hadn't seen the world in so long that it hurt to stare at it, and he didn't want to do that to Tetsu. To poor, little Tetsu. Being here, just sitting in this chair, he was an ugly black blotch on a canvas of white and he couldn't understand why they wanted him to stay. Frustration bubbled in his chest, triggering the confusion that slowly seeped into his veins like a poison. It was a terrible mix and he could feel himself ready to fall over the edge of sanity when Anna came back.

His heart stopped, staring at the dessert. It looked like cake and his entire body was ready to revolt against it. His lungs were working quickly to keep him alive as the man's focus turned to Daren. No, it wasn't cake, the sounds, it wasn't cake. Gently picking up his fork he took off a small corner, staring at it hesitantly before eating it and chewing. His throat closed suddenly but he forced it to open back up, forcing himself to believe that this was not cake. His stomach didn't want more food, but out of politeness he ate half of it, feeling very sick afterwards but smiled at Anna to say it was good.  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:28 pm
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
Daren held his breath as James took his first bite. this was a huge step for the man, and he could see how much of an effort it was for him. "thank you," he said softly, touching Daren's hand before moving to eat his own dessert. James got down more than Daren though he would, though he worried that the man had eaten too much.

Tetsu stirred slightly and blinked his eyes, the smell of the dumplings finally rousing him. he looked up at Timothy and smiled, "you've cream on your mouth." without thinking, he licked it away, much as he would for anyone else in the family. he saw there was still half left of Timothy's and nodded to it, "can i?" but there was something off about Timothy and Tetsu stood up, looking into the other's eyes for a long moment before simply wrapping his little arms around the man's neck, holding him close.

"Me too!" Taiga nearly yelled, climbing up into Timothy's lap and hugging him as well, tucking himself into the side not taken by his brother. "you worry too much, you're shoulders are tight." he commented, knowing that he got tight shoulders from playing basketball too much. "here! I know how to help! my coach taught me!" he started to massage Timothy's shoulders from where he stood, his little hands surprisingly strong from hours and hours of ballwork. he didn't go too hard, though, making sure to just help the muscles relax and not hurt Timothy in the process.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:11 pm
User Image He'd eaten to much, he felt awful, like his stomach would remove what it couldn't hold and then it would be back on the plate where it originated. The small thank you from Daren meant a lot, that meant he wouldn't be punished for it, he did good, he did so much good by eating half of this thing which he still wasn't sure as to it's actual name. But that small amount of good did little to make him feel better, body heating up with the notion that it might indeed vomit.

The only distraction he had was the child on his lap, making him glance down and smile weakly before Tetsu spoke. Cream? He touched the small spot, glancing at the cream on his finger before reaching for the napkin. That small string of sanity that Timothy worked so hard to make snapped at the small innocent move. Just licking the cream and he saw Andrew over him, licking cream from his crying face. "No. No, no." he murmured heart beating rapidly against the frail ribcage. Panic, adrenaline, he had to get him off. But he didn't know how, he was just weakly patting at the other instead of clawing. at least his subconscious knew not to hurt the child, but that didn't stop the rest from panicking.

But then another one came and the memory in his mind changed. Two people, Andrew in a corner telling him to be quiet and it would be fine. "No, no please. I'm sorry." he murmured weakly before the hands found his shoulders. That was enough to spike the adrenaline into his muscles, standing and allowing the children to drop despite the sudden pain skyrocketing throughout his lower half at the movement. "No. No. No. No. No. No." he repeated, entire body locked, eyes watching Tetsu but as soon as Taiga moved Timothy stepped back to sit in his chair but he missed completely, landing on the floor. Right now was no time to feel pain, he had to leave now. "No. No. No. No. No. No." and started to crawl away from Tetsu and Taiga, unsure where he was going but it was going to involve running until Andrew caught him. Maybe this time he'd be lucky.  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:34 pm
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
Taiga staid on the chair, but Tetsu fell to the floor when Timothy stood. he looked up at the man, his eyes wide, as fat tears began to slide down his cheeks. he wasn't hurt, but he could feel Timothy's pain and fear and it made him need to cry as well. in a flash, Taiga was on the ground, hugging his brother as they watched Timothy try and crawl away, begging.

Anna and Tarte were instantly on their feet, but Daren had beaten them too it, already hurrying to James as he signaled them to not go to the terrified man. "James?" he called softly, knowing James was probably too far gone to actually hear him. "James, look at me. It's Daren, I'm not going to hurt you..." but the words did nothing and he frowned. "Anna, i'm using the nursery," he said softly before picking James up bridal style and carrying him into the back of the house. it might be worse right now, but it was the only thing he could think of doing to help calm the man at all. the door was always partially open and he pushed it the rest of the way with his foot before closing it in a similar manner. in one corner was a large glider Anna and Tarte would use when they first received a child. they would just hold them and rock them for hours on end, soothing the child as they grew used to the new environment and came to understand they weren't going to be hurt anymore. Daren sat down with James across his lap and simply held the man, rocking them back and forth. "Who am i, James? look at me, i'm not him, James. It's Daren, remember?" he was trying to get the man to respond in a way that wasn't begging pleas to not be hurt. "Shh, shhh, no one's going to hurt you. you've nothing to apologize for, James. you're safe."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:15 pm
User Image "No, no no no. No please I'm sorry." Another faceless man who wanted him thanks to Andrew. Timothy didn't want to be touched, he'd promised he'd been good so what went wrong? "I'm sorry! Tell Andrew I won't do it! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'll be good I promise!" and continued to scoot away before Daren moved closer. The hazel eyes widened as a loud screech of fear left his lips, body convulsing to try and remove himself from the man. But it was no use, this man wouldn't let go so Timothy moved on to curling up and crying into his hands. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, Andrew." The sound of a closed door only sealed the fat that was replaying in his head, and it hurt, it hurt so much, sour breath and a wet tongue, hands that were too rough and pain, so much pain. He just continued to apologize those same words over and over.

But he felt himself move before being placed in a lap, but he wasn't placed in a lewd position or one that would even hurt, and he was being rocked. No, it was just a test, just a stupid test and once he looked up he'd be undergoing punishment. But the punishment was talking softly and holding him. Slowly he held his breath and glanced up, quickly latching on to the blue eyes before his mind filled in the rest of the details. "I, I want to go home." he said before crying tears of relief and joy at not being punished. "I want to go home, Aomine. Please! Please take me home! I don't like it here. I don't like it. Please. Please take me home I'm sorry for being bad! I'm sorry but I tried to be good!"  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:06 pm
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
Daren was glad James came back so quickly, "Shh, shh, you're alright. you didn't do anything wrong, James." he soothed the man's hair as he begged to go home. "of course we can go home, James. you were very good today, i'm proud of you. i saw how hard it was for you and you did amazingly well." he pulled back for JAmes so their eyes could meet, "you weren't bed. not even for one second, James. you were so very good and worked so hard." he ran his hand over James' cheek, tucking some hair back into place, "you don't need to say you are sorry, there is nothing to be sorry for, James. no one thinks you are bad, you're a good person, James." he smiled and, without thinking, kissed the top of James' head. as soon as he felt the man was ok, he stood with James still balanced on his arm. "should we go back and get our things before saying goodbye and heading out?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:27 pm
User Image "No. No I was very wrong, very bad." he murmured, shaking his head before covering his face, nails scratching gently over his closed eyelids as though contemplating on whether he should pluck them out for his misbehavior. "Good, good. I did good." but Aomine had noticed he didn't want to eat anymore, he saw him panic briefly earlier. If it were Andrew they'd be home already and Timothy would no doubt be dead. He was growing more and more confusing with what he knew and what he was being told, two very conflicting ideas. "Aomine," he whined, looking up at the other as a strand of loose hair was moved. Long hair, shaggy hair, Andrew liked that, more to grab. Did Aomine like it?

Good, he was good. Why was it so hard to remember that? He did his best not to cry, feeling warm lips against his head, softly repeating that he was good while wiping at his face. It took a few minutes for his confusion to settle down, no agreement being made aside from Aomine said he was good. Was it true? He didn't know, but he wasn't being punished or hurt and that's all that mattered. He didn't want to go say goodbye, he was ashamed of himself for embarrassing Aomine like that, but he couldn't say no. He just couldn't. "Y-Yea." he murmured. And he had to apologize, if he apologized Aomine wouldn't hate him as much.  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:29 pm
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
Daren smiled, "It's ok, James. you did nothing wrong, you were very good. you just got scared and that's ok. it's aperfectly human reaction." he carried the man out, but found Annie, Tetsu and Taiga waiting for them in the living room with James' wheelchair. the others were probably still in the dinning room to give James some space. as soon as they were in sighted, both of the boys bowed low.

"I'm sorry," Taiga said first. "i should have asked you if it was ok first. i didn't mean to scare you, Mr. Timothy." he straightened and gave his adorable sheepish grin, "i really didn't mean to scare you, Mr. Timothy. sorry."

Tetsu followed quickly after his brother stopped, "I'm sorry too. i didn't mean to make you feel so bad. please don't avoid us because of this, we really like you Mr. Timothy, we want to spend more time getting to know you. so please? can you forgive us for scaring you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:03 am
User Image Timothy clung to Aomine tightly, burying his face in the man's shoulder. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." he continued to murmur, feeling the policeman move slowly from the nursery to the living room. The air was still thick with the smell of pork and apple dumplings. Brown eyes glanced over the broad shoulder before turning to the sound of young voices, looking down at Tetsu and Taiga now with caution as he shifted closer to Daren. Or tried to, he was as close as he could possibly be. How did he answer to their apologies and pleas? No one had apologized to him before? "It's... okay." he murmured. "It'll be okay. It's fine." Things Andrew used to say after punishment, that's all that really came to mind. "I just want to go home, now. Thank you for lunch and dessert." he glanced at Anne while saying this but quickly averted his eyes afterward.  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:25 am
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
Anna smiled, "thank you, sweety and i'm sorry you had such a rough time today. we'll make sure next time is better." her smile was genuine as she moved forward to pat James' shoulder. "we'll see you later, ok? take care, dears." she kissed them both on the cheek and ushered the boys out of the room ahead of her. they left, glad to have been forgiven, and wanting to go back to dessert as well. they understood the fear felt right before a beating, even if you only though you might get one.

"Thank you again, Anna." he put James into his chair and had to wait a long while before James finally let go. "it'll be ok. we'll get you home and settled into your room, ok" he patted James' hand and started to push him out the front door. it was simple by now to get around pushing James. he'd had a day to practise and now getting him places was easy. he opened his car door and helped James in before putting the chair in the back. "Apple will be happy to see us so soon. she's used to me coming home long after dark now."  
RolePlays!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games