Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love Knows Not But Love

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplayers welcome! 

Tags: yaoi, love, boys, anime, roleplay 

Reply RolePlays!
[$] Untitled (Your Missing Period) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reading along?
  Yep
View Results

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:32 pm
User ImageDaren grinned, "good, i'm going to need the extra time. have to count change." he winked and hurried tothe door, "if i'm late you'll know i lost count a couple times." he grinned before heading out and going to the lounge. he didn't actually have to count change, having dollar bills instead. he pulled out his wallet and bought a sprite, a mountain dew and a dr. pepper. he put them into his sling on top of his arm, grimacing a little at the cold. he tucked his wallet back into his pocket and head back to the room, "did i make it?" he walked in and started to unload the drinks, "couldn't deside so i got both. this one is mine," he sat down on the bed and put the dr pepper between his knees, opening it with his good hand. "which do you want first? i'll open it for you." he took a sip of the drink and put it on the tray so he could open James'  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:53 pm
User Image The thought of Daren being late was slightly worrying, but he turned his head away and closed his eyes, starting his count. He was a little bit happy and was trying to squash that down. His nerves were still jittery from the grill, the doctor, the memories. Daren was so warm, why was he so warm? "Because his body temperature is a little higher." the man murmured, and it was true, but still, so very warm, and large and broad. So very different from Andrew. Like comparing a spaniel to a pit bull. Well, really a pit bull for Daren? He supposed they were intimidating, but they were friendly too. Yes, it made sense, Aomine was a pit bull.

"Huh?" The thought of man was walking in. Did he make it? Timothy looked at the drinks, looking at the familiar designs. "I stopped counting. I got busy in my head." he said while reaching out, nervously touching the cold can and smiling again, this time a childish giddy smile as he pulled it close, the Sprite, and tried to open it.  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:16 pm
User Image"here, you hold it and i'll pop the top," Daren offered. when he saw that James had a good hold on it he grabbed the little tab and used it to open the can. "perfect, great team work!" he grabbed his own drink and tapped it against the side of James' gently before taking a drink. it didn't go past his notice that James had managed to not have a minor panic attack at him leaving and that was good. it maybe be a one time thing for now, but it was a start. "brain was busy, huh? what were you thinking about? wondering which flavor i'd bring you?" an easy conversation, on that they could have and hopefully wouldn't cause James any more pain that Daren already had that day  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:28 pm
User Image Before he had the chance to get frustrated with the little metal tab Daren had leaned over and pushed it in. He smiled again, tapping his drink back and held it with two hands to his lips, sipping the cold yet deliciously refreshing drink. It tickled as it ran across his tongue and down his throat, metal lip pulling away. "Yea, I was thinking about dogs." he admitted. "I like dogs." and detested cats. "But you have a cat, Apple, right? Do you have a picture of her?"  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:35 pm
User ImageUser ImageDaren lifted an eyebrow, "Dogs? interesting." he nodded a little, "yeah, i like them too. i pretty much like all animals, though." when asked about his cat he chuckled, "yeah, Apple. here-" he pulled out his phone and found the picture he'd taken to show the others at the station, "that's her. she's a sweet little thing, quite too. just minds her own buisness untill she wants a scratch. though i have to warn you, she likes to sit on laps. once she's used to you, she might hope up onto you."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:42 pm
User Image "I like learning about animals but not getting close at all to some of them. They can be pretty scary." he said, staring at the man's phone before leaning over. "Oh she looks adorable." And evil, absolutely evil. Or insane, she appeared to be staring at her tail. Great, just what Timothy needed, an insane cat. "Perhaps she'll be the reason why I'm so active, then." he said with a small laugh, taking another sip of his soda. He didn't want it on his lap.  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:23 pm
User ImageDaren nodded, "yeah i totally understand, there are a lot of scary animals out there. like the police dogs, i'd never want to go up against one of those guys." he put his phone away when James pulled away and smiled, "maybe. she's out most of the day, but that's because i'm at work. she usually goes to visit Tarte and Anna, the kids lover her so they play with her and give her treats. but then she comes home at night, usually she's waiting for me when i get back or is home shortly after i am. the road i drive to get home passes by the bakery so i think she watches it for my car." he shrugged, "she's not going to like me in this thing though-" he grimaced after the shrug, the movement hurting his shoulder and indicated his sling.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:38 pm
User Image "Elephants are scary, and giraffes, and anything that can battle ram me into a wall and break me." he explained, though with a slight hint of him joking. "She's self-reliant? That's good then, healthy. I've always wondered what a cat did when their owners weren't home." Placing the nearly filled can back on the tray Timothy pressed the switch and moved his bed upright, leaning back against it. "You don't even like you in it, Aomine." he said softly, giving a stretch and nuzzling down into the blankets, not caring if he was sitting. "You know a lot of good people by the way you speak."  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:00 pm
User ImageDaren laughed, "you are totally right. i don't like being in it, but got no choice. i'm smart enough to do as the doctor says. but it's gone as soon as possible." he was about to shrug at the last comment but stopped himself, "yes, well. i'm in a good community. and i'm right by a park and the people who live around it all take care of it. they'll all good folk, take care of each other like family, i guess. and Iroh keep the men in the station in line. it's rough work, but we are able to get through it together." he wasn't as engrained in the station community as much as the one he lived in, but at the same time he wasn't really active in that one either.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:17 pm
User Image "Well at least the color matches your clothes." Timothy said, trying to comfort Daren. at the mention of him removing the sling as soon as possible he should his head. "No, as long as I'm bedridden you'll wear it. Though you'll heal faster then me." and stifled a yawn best he could. "It sounds nice." All he had was Andrew, no one at work really wanted to talk to him. Had Andrew been the cause of that? "It sounds lovely. Our neighborhood was a very keep to yourself sort of place. Only the rich, the old and the retired lived there."  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:46 pm
User ImageDaren made a face, "but you're going to be mobile as soon as we check out tomorrow. i mean, it will be in a wheelchair, but still! that's not fair to make me wear this thing that long!" but James was already moving on and he sighed, looking away. he didn't care if he looked like a child, he wanted to pout so he'd pout. "yeah, it seemed like that kind of place when i spoke to the other neighbors. but the lady and her kid seemed nice enough." that kid was actually going to a psychiatrist because he had found James in that state. and the lady felt guilty for not saying somethign sooner, but that was for human relations to deal with, not him. "you'll see. i'm an outdoor kind of person so we might be taking a lot of walks in the parks so you'll get to know everyone there. they're friendly folk and i'm betting you dollars to doughnuts that Anna already has a support group set up and all of the mothers signed up to come cook us a meal and clean house at least once a day."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:57 pm
User Image Aomine was such a dork, pouting like a child unable to have a cookie before dinner. It was rather cute to look at. "Outdoors? I'm sort of indoors. I have no tan line, pale as the day I was born." And showed off his arm, the closest thing to a tan line being the slight change of color from his wrist to his hand, where the sleeves of his suit or dress-shirt would end. "Ah, Mother's probably done that as well, heaven forbid they ever meet. It'll be a town wide bake-sale." and gave a soft laugh at the thought.  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:31 am
User ImageDaren laughed, "dear lord, they would get along swimmingly. Poor Tarte, they would be using their bakery's kitchen since it's so big. the man will have to hide somewhere to keep sane." he shook his head, "Yuki would get smothered-Tetsu and Taiga too. Ame and Hanna would join in the cooking frenzy. is it terrible i can completely see this happening? dear lord, James!" he grabbed the man's hand, looking straight into his eyes, completely serious, "We have to keep these two women apart! the world will end if they get together, i just know it! death by baking."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:18 pm
User Image "They would, wouldn't they? Oh but Mother is terrible at baking, but I supposed if they had fun." Which was hardly the cause, laughing at hearing a man called Tarte would have to hide. However more names spilled from the man and Timothy found himself somewhat intimidated by the amount of people that Aomine knew. Sure Andrew knew the same amount, but he'd been safe with Andrew. Aomine was still a stranger, and to put Timothy around all those people, it was scary.

The momentary fear was forgotten as the officer suddenly grabbed his thin hands into his own, eyes locked onto sapphire. "My mother might kill us with her lack of baking skills. Where shall we hide them? Across the world? The poles?" he asked. "We can send them to asylums, no one ever leaves those."  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:46 pm
User ImageDaren shook his head, "not far enough. not nearly far enough. we need to send them to different planets....haven't scientists said that there are several galaxies? can't we send them to opposite galaxies? that just might do it." he sighed, shaking his head and let go of James' hand "useless. these plans wont work. we'll just have to resign ourselves to the reign of the mothers. both of yours and my wanna-be one. she has enough kids of her own, she doesn't need one more, let alone one her age!" he sighed and shook his head, "this is going to be interesting. we'll just have to try and keep them separate as much as possible. let's promise each other to both work on that, alright James? though-their bakery is pretty famous. i wouldn't be surprised if your mothers stopped there at least once on their way to and from my place....this may be unpreventable."  
RolePlays!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games